7/23/24

Raining …I can sleep?

Starting.


The sky is clear, you two like that breakfast place? Yeah, you can go. Its not windy, or raining, you seeing the sun like this, its fine. You have a couple hours walking there and back. Do you get a bite to taste it?


I like the chocolate thick toast (the birds are so angry screaming). About you two....walking or the diets, or ....you talking to them in that direction? My left side.

The noodles are the smaller portion, a box, you seeing it like the photo.


I think the basement that Chinese fried rice on the screen you can see, those are nice. You just get those thick toast or 蛋餅 (3) for each you.

And you go to the basement that eating area. But the rice is too fat, so I don't intake a lot, but I like that fried rice. I know its a combo.


What? I am looking at the menu 

遠企購物中心府城小吃


I take Shane (or Nicky) to go eat these? I would, yes. They can go to those up stair those you mean the better restaurant? You two can go. I mean the fried rice is fat ....Do you like the Royce chips? You don't like it. That is frozen, you both need to finish that box by next day. Yeah, you take it out to eat in the freezer. 

You can buy so many things in there......you didn't know how to shop?




I know, that's all you-can-eat, but some other hidden one. You two sit in the romance table, the cubic seeing the views outside. You are a guy, you doing those things with the lady.  You want to go to All-You-Can-Eat? Its your appliance one more stair up. You can enter from either side, elevator.


I would pack a lunch box for each, that is wrap up with the plastic bag + a cloth bag. the fried rice, or the chicken thing, the first immediate meal in the luggage, and some can mince meat, or gluten, or piko. Everything inside that 7-11 and some snacks too. 

That landing meal, they can put in the fridge, anytime to take out to microwave or something to look at it. They take a shower and go to sleep. And the Royce chips too. They re-freeze that in the freezer, in 6 hours, that is the same chips. No, it won't melt. 

The stainless steel or the glass, they seal tight. I think the glasses better, because I worry they took the container to microwave. The glass container okay. Maybe not.....I just give them their own home Ireland where to buy their own food geography, I think. 


oh ~ when Shane lands, I ask him what he wants to eat, so we go. I am not sure his eating habits. They all doing this, they shouldn't have the food the first meeting and seeing....I just chill until they tell me, "We go to eat?"



I eat the instant noodle + a tea leaf egg + that orange yogurt I tell you + buy a chocolate milk and I am on my way. You saw that Mon-Fri. They don't usually stay inside to eat.

I eat, if I am free. Usually when I am alone, the birds were in command never quit, so....


No, I go to Family Mart myself, that has the seating, that is a nice design there. Shane passes by, we both eat there, what we wanted. No, I don't take him to hot plate breakfast, where we gonna sit?  He saw me, so he comes in the windows.

That is a little far, but you ....for some reason needs to go south, or anywhere place on Earth, I show you something sounds like more approachable. My down stair its already that.

They have the catalog, or my morning usually? When I feel like? I collect things to sit there to eat.....I read.

When Shane gets rid of all those human, we can talk?!! Sounds right.




You can collect anything on that Amazing Road. I live here ~~~!!! You can go all the way to the Amazing Bank Circle, but that is a little bit far and its all the tree. You go to that 588 that road to walk better.

They sell the Chinese Horoscope coins per year, this is the Tiger, the Rabbit, Dragon.

Right, the leadership? This is the Avenger again?! Brian, Nick, Gately, Justin Timberlake??? ~~~~oh ! That is what you were all busy at those leadership. I thought, they refer to some other people's temper looks like the movie and keep flying those things.

Wing is behind, together, they make a family strong those. Through the Ant Man, whatever that means.




(Listening to the phone calls.....Tina broke up I think. The summer camp how much on Aria? 10,000 dollars. George is only YMCA. )


Her bf's name is Michael.

The air-con in the living room, my room has to open, so in the morning I just turn on the air-con, too cold.....these temperature climate change in case I suffocate to die in which year?

I unconsciously turn off the air-con. 


Those whom don't have the money....YMCA is across the bookstore and the second floor that hair cut places. That is First Branch Police station. You keep walking toward the sunshine too bright road, you could see in front of you. Before you reach that road, there is ads those on the right on the door, the small tiny room. They are right behind Caser hotel that wall. Inside I think its those YMCA near by, or whom did what, the one room staying over night, those.

Sorry, not right behind the Caser Hotel.....sorry, left side its the WanTim those? Its a giant coffee shop. Sorry, not Caser, not sure. Its all there.....you find the Police Station ~~~


3F, away from the 4F, there is a bathroom, some wall waiting for my mother, they used to sell those New Age Soap, there...they post or someone will know, there is a living space for some apartment one person to rent. 


Its so Sunny Outside ~~~ The Typhoon You guys want to walk around, until the noon time I think its fine. Indoor or the near by Family Mart. Its tonight. 6 oclock or mid night 12 oclock, you know you waiting on the rain or the wind.

Yes 全聯 is open now. Yes, you can go, with the taxi too. Anything you are inside the taxi is fine, its SUNNY right now. Just get those gallon water, you are fine. Of course you can stay indoor. 


You don't believe me? 

The Burger King has the onion rings. Its a high tech on the wall, click click click, and you get it back...and walking back, going and back again. Exercise

Up til to afternoon 4 or 5 oclock I think its fine, you check the news again. Its so sunny ~~~

Look !

https://www.setn.com/News.aspx?NewsID=1503041&from=y


Correct, they have the morning breakfast, still has. They are in competition with Mc Donald. The breakfast session. If you learn the app between Mos Burger.....that is what I heard, not I guess. Something something in this app, you go and pick up your meal right there.


Yesterday that was your 3 days meals, right. In case you don't want to walking out of the room, at all. But you always can walking it down, or next by building. Its a walkway, you know that? You don't need to use any door, that is a walkway, walking over.....


Mark or that Park? You can stand on it, those walking / sitting, curves all the way, in 1 or 2 or 3 path, watch your head.

Never Knew I was Losing You?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xz5cq_gEJp8

Do you ever raise up your head, over there? Try next time? Turn around....and seeing your traffic light. This is a road will.....meet at Mia C Bon, that is 3 ways choice.

For the kids, of course. So What you gonna do when you get to go home....that day? 

No, with you, that is 4 ways meets at 7-11, I told everyone the strawberry milk and the banana milk.


Its not a good weather to walking or running errand on any of this road, but I used to talk about it. Running about...an errand everyone in everywhere inside their world zone, having their own life.


My neighbor is on their wall....these walls are the concrete made. You trying to postulate how to use those night market (morning), their hardware store? That is a lady girl, correct. Do they change the eye glasses store name? So you ready?

The reason they drill these walls, like me.....I don't need to care about my expense those, these per wall inside, I want them to check the pipe line why that facet is hitting to my wall, and my head can hear that, and the birds reacts on it. So...I went to talk to someone. You never hear this type of the construction because in the Western World, that is not made of the concrete, those are just the wood. We cannot use the wood here. Its the humidity, the water in the air.

So let say, we fix the pipe or they telling me, and I fix some pipe line, check some open tubes the water, or the hair, all that....those long metal wire....all that, you paste a something on it, and you smooth that, and then primer on, and then the paint. That is not the marble wall. Just a paint. Here you hire the people to re-do all that. But here is the city, here are the street, they are very noisy outside, if you don't put the room divider on that. Even that side is noisy....any downstairs where the motorcycle people at.

I care about my sleeping quality, so they will tell you they go somewhere people can be quiet at night, not those car noise, or the human talking to stay inside the room, all that. My building they are all very noise, because they design the room on those motorcycle side, and the windows side. 

So if the people telling you something about the new built, it will have those away from the noise that the city people generate. Probably behind one of those. 

That lady (girl)

Right, it is next by some bubble tea I think. One of the 20. Just on that one street, right.

Not the vertical? No. Just the horizontal that your taxi can go through.

You can talk to the home depot, correct. But if you can ask them more, they probably meant you go to the main store, it should be near those Costco those, bigger shopping space I think.


I would not go and live in that 134 坪, where you are. I live where I am here.


I stay my room is the happiest, the birds gathering outside, the clouds the sky.....the automatic ~~~

You checking your hospital all around environment or which hospital? 


She got back. You want to know? They are so crowded in there. She has a habitual doing this fridge things, you learn it next time the typhoon. Every single typhoon time. Its very hot outside, very very very heated. 

No, she is not her packs any leadership. She is just the 3 kids' mother.


You want to ask Shane?

About?

Mark took somewhat that role too. Or Nicky, or including Kian, they all have a job this far, all of them grew up away from 90s time, my Sailor Moon time, or those transformer in the cartoon formats.

I didn't know them that time. So if everyone looking inside the monitor to look like that...story. I think that is Mark Chao as himself that Canadian ABC from here. That actor is the saying here. 


Everyone will say, there is nothing looks like that !

3 weeks yet?


If you stay here longer, you will be fine. You get used to it. You paying attention to your weather app, or the TV news, and then you still using the internet, the app and online e-commence, or the facebook (the shopping cart). This city...some people are not using anything internet anymore. When you running the errand.

Not a whole lot those TV or the movies things, but you know what that is. This is the city life. You saw what that is Mon- Fri, more near toward me these side. All these side.


She, my mother had to run. I got dragging outside. I didn't really like to run. But she says she likes to get up walking around, yesterday we were talking about it. I say is that too hot, but she says she got nothing else to do inside the house.

So I remember it now.


Yeah, I like the Burger King's Onion Rings, and the cheese fries.


1:30 pm its the land siren. My mother says.

The birds quack quack quack. Pang or Tina, both will not paying any attention here. Not the news, not the food they swallow, one extra wipe on the floor, their own trash can, or the plate or the dishes to wash but leave it in the sink, all that.

No, you tell them. Or its on the menu in the monitor

https://www.burgerking.com.tw/product/330069


Pizza

Only that one I know its the thin crust.


Its 11:30 the siren.




I understand it now, you mean the pizza to make in Taiwan, like the thin crust, like my photo? Its very easy to rise, right. It rises all the time. Did Shane wants to live here, or you mean he wants to see pizza every single day?!

Maybe Nicky I think or Kian has no food....anything they eat it. They have to give me the sauce recipe, right.


My lunch soon, my TV news soon~~~~

You still young, there are many leadership still filling its way up.



No comments:

Post a Comment