6/05/24

Rich people, I heard them lose money too.

You are all lucky, you have the family to becoming wealthy ! I can stare for myself only.


The heaven, I think they know what is a money mean. I can even take my money at my pillow...what does that mean, because I got torment in the physical dimension.


In Taiwan, no, that is a small tiny things. In America, its 401K, you have to pay the tax things. You getting those health insurance, that company has to stay there forever.

I can do things with my head, but I think....you don't even print them out, and look at it, print them, per line, per highlight, per opening of the letters. There are people don't pay their parking ticket, the court room calling them, they don't show up. Or something mails never opens, its on the front table. That is horrible.

Some people Ms Word. I can just look at my bank statement. You have too many expense, or that orderly things you do, you imagine you do, you calculate, but you don't literally seeing it in front of you. Those kinds of the habits its very very very bad. I told you, that shows those things are very very real. If you get to train to identify those people's face, their flair to talk, their interaction, to literally you walking into a room, you see, you identify, you talk, you hear. That is how you do to get away from all of those people. That is very very bad.


The debts and the jail

That is very very bad, you break the laws how to get rid of the drugs included, or the smoking pot ashes and if the house was lost along the way. You know...I am not the Buddhism here on Earth. 2500 years ago, there was an ancient Buddha. That will be that Indian General got taken away. If you finding a regent other than me, because he gone to Hell... I can be whole life = me. And no one knows, that is good or bad.

And there is an eternity in front of everyone. I got a sense, every single time I am trying to make the things exactly I want, its immediately vaporized. Its not me.


You will age

I seen it now. They are coming it back to retire.


When I found out something

I think I die on my bed, I am not sure that is the high tech, or that is my heart. Flipping, literally speaking. I just don't tell you. A lot of the things let's say the government, or the world in large, people doing their jobs. But there is something, that is a privacy you do what you want those.

  • The governmental regulation
  • Don't ignore things I tell you
  • You rebel on many people, and so when the world fallen all together.
  • I never knew that was one of the things you didn't take care before.
  • Let's say taking care of the main residence, that if I took that load from my mother, not now. But one day you imagine to invest 30 of those. That is 30 paperwork's to stare at.
  • I don't want to do that, then I don't need those investments.


No comments:

Post a Comment