6/05/24

When I got told things.....because they sent in at different fragment.

Until I collect all of the frames, and re-watch the TV or the movie.

I feel I was dead on my space. You create a debt, you cannot make them disappeared, just because you don't open your mail, or highlight that bank statement, every month you have an expense. Because you hide that, and I wasn't even got told....you went to the court room to ruin your temper, or in front of the judge you saying something totally irrelevant. You hurt the judge or me, or everyone around you.

You should tell the judge, you are under the pressure on a high debts if were, that you get used to those life, but one thing you never quit, its to be whom you are.



That is very expensive, the sportswear.

https://www.youtube.com/shorts/K-OeBkg87Gg


I care about my face too, not just the aging parts or the weight program. But one thing anyone anyone can do its to watch the expense, and create the revenue in time, not to look down or look up. Focus on a main goal you don't go and compete and compare with other people.

Aging to almost every step, I found out for you this life....

Aging to almost every step, I found out for you this life....

One day this data is you walking alone, on yourself, you think this life was a very easy ride and you are not making it any efforts correctly. You have other lifes other than on Earth.



No comments:

Post a Comment