6/05/24

Lords of Ring ( 魔戒 )

The Return of the King.

Last one hour and 15 mins.


The judge you calling me? These birds are hurting me inside, saying something about my mother hurting me. She and my brother. The money or that Bank road....things. They look at from the outside, not the money they expect, so they know later or 65 has the issue, or they don't want us here. I cannot watch the movie, because the birds keep talking anything else.

So I ask my mother

I yell at the birds why are you hurting me, so then they say they ask the birds, how this garbage you imagine what you do ever. You kneel that until all this sort things sort, no more court room other than this movie every single one of the bankrupt until I get up again, that is very simple logic at all.

They use my name to kill everyone around. Its the easy thing they ever do. 


This is the eternity hell I sign long time ago, you can keep reborn under that fame of Dr. Bing Shen, seriously. So many glorious eternity here you go ! You know it well. Everything is real, as long as you breath at it.  Its just you open your eyes you could see.

No one will get my side of anything, you imagine. Not on Earth, FOREVER NEVER ETERNITY will be anything smell tiny better than that wild ghost forever abyss. Nothing but that. That is what you don't stop everyday to keep getting me hurt.


Yeah, hang that Harry in the 1000 times dropping, I will tell you, whole world seeing only me laughing none stop, that will be...fake anyway. Whom care where do they do Eon already. haha....you deserved to look at the fake thing to imagine, its real or not real, yet.



Where is the Earthquake Department?

The birds says its still Earthquake, I am on my bed feeling it, is that my sense my bed is shaking? They say because you gonna move me no matter what, they start telling people, the Earthquake is GONE. Its still shaking !!!

If I am not here, they are no longer has ONE HUMAN to talk to and shut you guys off?


I just ate the 2 pizza, I cannot really go to sleep, but I feel dizzy, you want to live that life?





No comments:

Post a Comment