7/31/24

Cooking

Good.



Shane doesn't care what he puts inside his mouth, or Nicky (them), so....

  1. I am lazy to cut, and that eggplant touch the salt, its to emit all the water =becoming very very thin flat. ====>>  I cut very thick.   Less knife cut.
  2. I use the lasagna sheet. 
  3. No, this is the original, without the lasagna sheet, correct.
  4. The American eat that, I am not sure the European (Italian????! )
  5. You have a prospect from Vatican ? oh ~~~


In America, a house normal kitchen... me doing once? For whom....not here.


You just tell Mark hi, you seeing like a dozen otters before I saw him on one Youtube video. These short clips. He is...the only human. 


In the normal family household, any of these are super expensive for one person, not to say for one family gathering.

https://www.youtube.com/shorts/NQh3CgvSY4s

The home grown one thing, its one less things on expense. The tomato, or the Chinese Asian store to get those garlic. - this is only one meal cooking.


No, the heaven, we....not me, forgotton those rulership?

How they die, could be those. Not sure, its Mark's song in Amazing. I don't really know.


I would care about it - its all my blood in all my money. Per dime I really care about it. 

No, I give to the orphanage, the education, or the technology, or the medical room my mother needs that floor....and the animals, right. No, not the individual, no. Of course not.

Too many animals ....

No, they can all make the money, they know. They are similar to us the human those, don't talk much, and no TV, no music, no movies to plot any story in love. And they have some other channel.....

No, they all want to make the money, correct. 

No, they come to me, later would be for the medical condition, probably.

They twick their legs, one leg, one ligament, one pulling, every animals does those muscle pulling too greatly. They know I know that, of course.


No, per ligament, per muscle, per....that unit anything per location, per long like your toe to lower waist line, the women's stuffs. I am a women, per strings the beginning to the end. 


Your Charity meeting people in the handicap form, or youth, or the blacks

No one looks like the age 30 die in the car accident, other than on your facebook. It does happen, and you won't see them in those hiring process neither.

Your Royal guard those standing near, or their IT room, they will be your facebook, or talk, or chat, your age, or younger but all literal college kids, or after, slim, looking nice, and great? The boys, or there are the female guards?

I mean the romance inclination, to feel good, you have other things you see, other than your kids, or Hugh is King's godson, he is not you two in-law or godson, any word, near by?

Like chatting, be friends, be friendly near by, those.


Heaven ?!

They need the spirituality correct, but the animals otters, I think their medical care and BTX, the money, money money....


I...have no furniture, no guards. I don't know how to operate them, or any of...anything.


The movie: Battleship, or Home Depot these guys

They working outside whole day, but this is not your real life.

https://www.youtube.com/shorts/DXK7l-gRBmI

If they just coming in, and going out, and the food on the table, you can manage to keep one guy in your life, right. No...everyone is calculating The Edge of Tomorrow or Real Love if not LST. No. I say, you don't need a guy, too much money invovled.

If we all die on the Earth, I go near, that doesn't mean I like to be really that near their world.  No, not the bad conscious, no, you don't be with a guy when the times come. Focus on how to make it in the real life in your own career, every girl. 

I think...its because most people really believe in it. Its not the book says, it people like it, or need it, or they need that phone or text to send it back and receive that back. On that phone that time they had a blackberry in America....the text service. Its important to them. A communication device like a feedback, and that makes their life important. 

None of them were my high school

25 fix classes, with how many piles up the leadership as the tradition, I feeling it....I get rid of the human, than seeing that all over again.


I think I go near is fine.

But not every single day gluey together. What if my real jobs show up, still 1 person going in? 

No, you mean the legal fee. No. I can pay of course, what is before that?

We have nothing else to talk about it, so I use that word. 

They all got inspired by Zawanna in that Mission Impossible, not just the outside he does that to me. Its every youth looking like that, or looking at that, flying mode.

Right.


I am eating vegan ice cream, Hugh, postico.


Of course NOT! but I cannot really tell you why neither, I better not to talk about it.


oh! whom? Brian or Peyton?

https://www.youtube.com/shorts/x-v1fn1iIdc

You can ...one day if you Edge for Tomorrow, you anonymously tell Shane or Hailey you wish they have more exposure on the camera.



No, when I realize.... Pitch Perfect + High School Musical + W 2 worlds

I feel horrified!!!! 


No. Dr. Bing Shen's lab = W 2, not Jason them W2. That is Charlies and Director, Tesla arch light before AC? The beginning investors. Tina's side.....a lot of people meets with Tina there seeing 4 by 4. 

Toby next by has a Xie. Both has a TA, all in the same Dr. Bing's lab. + my TA on the top.


When I was working ....

You mean when the weather frozen, no more works? 


I think....all of them get a W2 working relation in the City of Hope, they can try not to be Dr. Bing Shen's lab because of that movie. But anything around him, something like that, or it is his lab included. 

I ever tell them? Of course not. 

I don't dare to make that judgement, of course NO! But... my sense you mean coming to America from the first Top 3 school, you need to get an intern, get a job, and get an institution. City of Hope or Roswell in Buffalo. 

I think City of Hope because that is in California !

No, I have never saying that in the public, of course, cannot !!!


I think.... 

Not any of you why has anything to do with us, in W Two Worlds these? BTX?

The leadersihp on the up sphere will have a lot of these MD, or Ph.D, everyone knows ...in that lab report basic 101, the lower civilization like us, or the elementary school, its a peer review journal.

Let's say the beginning............................................the conclusion.

Right, so ...................................... how do you draw 234 square?

okay, this organization, what is in it? Why or How?


In the world sense, you say the peer review journal.

It might be just "a lab report". Do you know why, or how, or what that is?

To get the attention, those?

To get the attention. To get the attention. To get the attention. To get the attention. To get the attention. To get the attention. To get the attention. To get the attention.


It may have some other things in those combine, but one of the working resume, that will be how later the real skills to get the attention. Let's say you all went, but in 10 years, you forgot. Do you even know what you forget? 


I do a backward, you re-align that.


A methodity. A funding, and then its the funding to where that methodity.

A theory to that a methodity.  


To apply,

A metodity to apply

from a theory, 

You read 2000 papers to come out a theory. 

Then you have the methodity, then the supportive evidence /experimental (from the funding and results), to then have a lab report, the data.

All that in, so you can submit, if not already exists in the database. 


I think its UB South campus, one of those flyers, I look at it, all those tunnel, one of them has those free flyers, a ....show up. Get the attention from those. You both can get the attention with the guards, except those.

But I don't dare to say that neither, everyone has to leave UB.


I have to go out, Hugh. Its Mon-Friday time....you all just do anything you want the weather is nice to walk probably. I will be right back.

Good night, Europe time zone.




No comments:

Post a Comment