7/31/24

What? (the throne him !)


They (MD 6+2), to us 90s have the education or in the 60s. The informatic was in the 90s.

2020 + 25 = 2045 / the news 2030 +25 

Right.


They done that before, or that is on testing someone else with this module format.

Its 2024 but I still feeling like 2004. No, in the 90s, they already have the plastic surgeon or the eye laser, or something in the medical equipment, another 40 years, its only advanced in.


They spent too much things, not to be the MD, I already told them long time ago. They are not trying to be a MD at all. None stop flying UB, SUNY Brook....even just keep trying.

Correct, I hint them, right.

Its not my business, they are irrelevant to my life, that's why.

No, not wishing them to fail. No.

Just.... a drop dead human has to have a meaning, they don't have a meaning, that's why. They wish to say, they all have a meaning to someone's eye. Eon, none of them have an existing reason, that's why.



No, when I feel like, its just a causal talk. The blogger open ground freely, I feel like, I talk.


No, not the flying routes, number those. 5 times those?! 15, 20? No. Learning the correct things correctly, I think. I think its like that.

(On watch) 10 years, they are on their free will. They actually believe they have no faults inside them, the rural human has no IQ, that is where they are. Its funny...the rural IQ human, not the red neck, white trash. I learn that term Rebecca those are the white trash, you are? 

My mother says.

Trump's voters are from them the white trash, that is strange. They have no money, so they go to ROC? Isn't the other way around it? 


The rulership just means, its funny to watch. I don't know.

right?

They are so busy to collecting this Ella Enchanted paper and the magic potion behind their parents back, to finally landing an empty basement if were, or not too near the police station. I say those wireless are safe, so they don't rent a cabin to the wild to.....either writing on a notebook, or use a library internet.

With Reptilian, like I used to be, that time...right.


Those small notes, they have no calligraphy, but they write in those they cannot read, but feeling they are important those. Behind every hidden guys or the parents, some guys moving the 4 limbs enough, or working before......the summer paints those jobs, most time....at least, I would say maybe not those small notes they cannot read their own writing - to sound 24 hours they are so in a rush, so important, running in and out of the house door, and asking them, "What are you doing? Where are you going? What was the dinner tonight? "


You can have a classmate on the throne looking it down, folding my legs, waving my head or hair to seeing all that, they feel 24 hours is not the freeze of the black water in the air, that 9-5 they cannot find loves, or everyone else is the theft rubbery, not in the jail....to say meet the fate with the motorcycle - the police random check at our south.

Its they running in and out of the door, seeking a meaning inside their life. 

They didn't see that as a fault. All those thread they given to the judge, is....a clue. When they find out if were wrong, they start to panick, the white trash low IQ, the rural human has no more words numb faces.

"I didn't know it was.....all wrong?!"


Funny, laughing from the Heaven, I think it is funny.

15 years will pass. I see again...if continue, I will say something, its just 10 years gone, its already too late anyway. 


They renting to the furthest cabin? 

I seen it, not literally really knowing that. Maybe even the strange relate might be the river side like you seeing a lot of those stone or the pebble, so its the flat and river going through, its not the forest you saying, ridge too hard to walk. It shouldn't exist to me knowing where they should be.


I stop them 2 years ago. I told them to rent next by the police building and ask them, can they see anything on their internet, the police will tell them NO.

Still is. Lords of Rings, that river bank, elf lady, a horse + Frodo.

No, literally rent, they have no money, where do they renting?

To paint, or to write, something like that, they are a medical student, where to inspire them to read, to write, to paint? Like SMCH?






No comments:

Post a Comment