7/31/24

Black Swan commander, you look.....so dark. You want to call the medical board, you got a doctor there? The Sun?

More than 12 hours in waking....you should just keep laying it down + 100 you all unit = ....the One For the Money. In Chinese = the bounty hunter anyone leaves the Earth sphere.

Kerry is on....uh....not interested.


My Seat

Up

Down


Her profiles.....being touched, so she screaming to him, but it was a her, and .....you will use a mask in the end, he takes that off, put a cup on. He himself, going back?

I have a real jobs, you are all very trivial. My 2 guards looks more handsome or reliable with the....spirituality, is his original jobs? The trivial to me, or to him.....


They gonna get younger and younger, (she all of them are the female processing the paper works, none of them want her back), they say she needs to be there. But all of you males say she needs to go back. They only get younger and younger....

You look horrible !!! Darren looking (or Turn Back Time). The black swan, man. The evil twin. Now I understand your interior design, too bright outside, sun? Your control panel, you design all that? 


MD 6+2 those in the end of the last 20 years of life, forever in jail, one of the list item. Other than that, that is not helpful, of course. 

  • Flying none stop
  • Inquiring never stop
  • Calling never stop
  • Animal stress the human none stop.
  • Stress to Westlife and me that facebook none stop.
  • Black Swan irritates me here.

1 millions lists pile-ing up since 2006. The day they supposes to major in pre-med. That is the work and the legal correct crime listing. 


No, there is a legal standard points, of course. 

No, they suppose to call you and help you dealing that "croked" ? His name is a croked?

Your money is a penny..... Loving the Silent Tear, first train is Dean on iconic (Emily gone where France) that movie. That's very in horror to me. 

Zawanna plays a drama with a duplicate me = me at their court room, so the youth they learn the Mission Impossible ( the Educational reason ) ~ it stresses me, yelling and screaming at me in front of his judge. Its not my body, but I can see it.  The human so psycho ....with this novel and the movie plot. 

You talk like Dean ...


He is at the lower celestial in the overall scale. But even that ....(the comic book, those military behind looking), he oversees the edge like we are, or you all just happened to pick and choose?

100 or 1000 unit you all are, and where are the painting I drew? Other than me in the throne leaning on it? They are right outside the Milkyway. This is not where any of you are?


I am the micro, he is the Macroeconomics ....

If my brain every single day is Taipei finance center without the animal stress me as a Zoo, on the end of the brown line here, right at the map, I am trying to believe the same textbook I read or re-write for all the edge's planet  (including those without the sun, they burred in the darkness), everything is a horror to me. 


You have a paycheck, and you landing have a home? or?

194 they are very excited to know you are the black swan today, not the NWW (Norman's look? You are so darken looking ~~~~)

You landing in a side where? Hatch-jack, that is how the human keep walking on the 25 miles when you landing?  That is the cheese name from Earth branding, sorry. What is the correct English in words?


3 days ago on my history (Youtube video), you are a black swan ~~~~? I didn't see it.

They show me the good side inside you ....




Don't care about the human, don't care about the animals, but they are in front of me at these video.....too many.

I got disturbed, not I resent that the most human inside outside soul what they are. The debate goes on the human and the animal kingdom - the striving forces for the human civilization. The otter is not the correct form, the dogs or the cats are. But the more I am looking at these otter, not the dog or the cat, their eyes are bigger......


Its 194 countries military + 194 mliitary border patrol + 194 police force / the fireman / transportation, even just 10 people per countries limited to.

+ 194 Kingdom, Phylum, Class, Family, Order, Gene, Species.

+ 194 classify ( CIA, those FBI, TSA those)


I SAID ...micro-economic and macro-economic. You do math like me 2018? Repeat that every single day, there is a difference when the brain needs a math into the greater scale, I am resting right now, no stress. He has the stress?

You want to call someone to reach Trump or whom has the money, not that 25 miles walking, off a high tech, 194 country border is exciting those youth seeing you? 

(Before this post, you are so dark, military in that National Treasure 2 - Michin? )

Mitchell. Mitch Wilkinson. oh ~~


Just looking at you, I have a stress ....He is not a MD, but double e those? 


My 2 foot have the issues, commander.


I got more the otter and the cat, bookmark, not subscribe, you want it?


They cage them all in the sky the birds. That is not the private owner?

https://www.youtube.com/@perkututmanggung/shorts

https://www.youtube.com/shorts/kohUNKt5jww

This I did subscribe. https://www.youtube.com/@HoiHoang-ix7kg

Both, except the first one and this: https://www.youtube.com/@petsfamilyvlog/shorts

The birds say last one okay. 


https://www.youtube.com/shorts/CY8xiGZWssc

Me, right. Ryoya they Japan has those thing, how he design his first studio those kitchen looking. But probably just something simple, some other things. Correct, they know. 

No, I just think about the design how to do that naturally. I design things.

No, not telling them. 

No, not required to. They will remind me, though. (or I think)


https://www.youtube.com/shorts/y6x4UTKrxwA

I like to wake up my eyes to be honest. 


https://www.youtube.com/shorts/YGwiXVJBQDM

You ....by yourself landing, I think. 






No comments:

Post a Comment