5/20/24

⭐️⭐️⭐️ Interstellar

I got up early to watch this I think. I went to sleep early.

I always feel horror anything levitating idea. If I tie myself to the bed, because I don’t move it…that’s as much as I ever did. Someone could be that delicating. 


Sleep 

(Screaming), that’s the ship that doesn’t dock !! Why the panda got caged not those short clips I see?

When I cut myself in nick’s kitchen and faint. I went to a world has no sound, Nick drag me to wash my finger, but I faint on the big table in the bathroom, I sit on the toilet seeing him keep getting the towel on my neck.

(I laugh afterward looking at him in the kitchen). Anyone written that down. When we sit down to eat. 

I don’t know why I laugh, just shut up, records. 


His movie all looking like that, like yesterday I found. That’s a mystery, too old to think, I will tell you that. There is another world. That’s everyone can see. They keep doing this on like yesterday movie

= there is another world. 


I would say stay home and sleep, bathing. Every time seeing a fire, it’s the water damp all over the body get out. This is not apprenticeship like “Intern”?

Your water utility usage. I keep saying it “Rumble”. Don’t leave your house or be seen you leave that door best. Like you always put the lady on or the kids on the jobs. Lose the house means. 

Don’t get seen flying.

Leaving

Newspaper 

The water usage. 

🦅🦅🦅🦅🦅🦅🦅🦅🦅🦅🦅🦅🦅🦅🦅🦅🦅🦅🦅🦅🦅🦅🦅🦅🦅🦅🦅🦅🦅🦅🦅🦅🦅🦅🦅🦅🦅🦅🦅🦅🦅🦅 The reason they exist here. They are the one calling off your houses. Here.







No comments:

Post a Comment