7/28/24

⭐⭐⭐ Shane ~~~ ⭐⭐⭐

Right, I know, the facebook that photo up, that is Thor. Too old ~~~~~~~~

Shane shows up whenever he can come in, he has the things to do, we both know about that. I never say he cannot do anything else he wants. I already talk about 20 months, every single day. I say a certain thing if were last year, that is done talking. "Okay! I heard."

The life is not complicated. Getting together doesn't mean get married, right, I already say that to Mark, in a different word. Yesterday. You all youth want to get married in those outfit shining and the youth skin or the pretty photo, it means to you !!  My graduation doesn't mean to me, that's probably why it keeps showing these, that was the only graduation someone given me the bundle of the flower. My high school graduation. The tallest girl in the volleyball team. They graduate when I return from EF. I never seen them again. The swimming pool that one.


No, its Shane ! 

I told Shane already, the first thing when I get out of the hospital. That is my business what I want to do. My life here is at ease, not too many things going around, so that reality may not be he imagined. 25 years gone things were a very very long time ago, 15 years ago included.

Oh the SA. After maybe the Earthquake or all these summer run about. Their life also be busy, I talk to them after. After the Earthquake, they say 6 months in the news. 4/3


Those human are not my friends !!! (Anything fake on the www my blogger I mean)

I am very certain we both have a different language sound to the "stranger" at the "tide", bounty hunter (獎金獵人 ) what those words sounding to you, and what they look like with a longer hair of mine.....you wish to tell your parents, my attitudes are always the worsen of all to anybody outside my house door lock it. 


I have to read the news and get out ~~~ Today is Sunday !!!


The lower pressure, means.....the Higher Pressure and Lower Pressure 高氣壓跟低氣壓 有風

Meaning has the wind, create a wind pattern. My Climate Change 7 mins video for UN, her 10 years works gone gone gone? The tropical low pressure.

"Create the wind patterns" !!!! I say that I say that I say that 6 years ago.

Its always always always at Philippine, you know that you live here ~~~ outside in the sea, where the water is !! The sun....???! I am asking you a question I realize, its not a descriptive anymore better. 


I get ready.....Its my Sunday, don't bother me.

小鳥~~~ 要走了 ! 太陽大 ~~~

(我想起來,我說 ! )





No comments:

Post a Comment