5/21/24

Get your stuff, get out of my sight....stop bothering me !! I don't care !!!!

If I care a bit, I will tell you, its truly bothers me. Until this Time Synchronize Time Stop Timeless, Spaceless, the echo is all around you, you don't see, its all the governmental dialing behind. Their phone ring gives that echo throughout, all space and time.

Open your mouth to talk or say hi....before this all ends back to your own seating one person alone in the chair to eat, and everyone looks familiar to your community center looking, or the personal agent or the personal staffs. The girls celebrity I mean. They saying good morning, good night, the flower padel, the gifts and champion. 



Chulby that a bit, the face, taller, Aristole, those strong man. Well built. The Curls hair.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wpopz6HxU_w

0:16  Esta bien 

EST = Eastern Standard Time

Bien = Good

E     ben


The birds say Irene's nickname 咪口 none stop 咪口咪口咪

Cyber Formula 閃電霹靂車

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UYaNmwT1m3o


Before the Eon ends, or the kalpa

Because the way you are this lifetime, I didn't really care one bit those dusty things to me. But some of you no matter what, you are. If you found out, you care about it. Any tiny trace of your thought, and that percentage might be 50% bothering, not 15%, I say 0.000001 % dusty means to me at all if not minus.

I mean Keanu those draft to say goodbye to that Mummies girls, let's say your father came, to side by just look at that Keanu what he did, and stand there next by them 2. You Harry is not tag along.

Its just a close door. Your father says bye to Keanu, he drives by to your house with Meghan there to eat a table. He alone doing that Keanu scene, and comes home. You didn't get to Keanu Reeves house to talk. You are home waiting your father to arrive with the kids that new life.

Right now, its the echo time, I say.


You are not feeling it ...as much. All of you.  The karmic strength to the karmic swing by. 


No, I go to Ronan them, no I am bothered. That is what I mean.

Otter - not letting go.

https://www.youtube.com/shorts/hKCWkRnt6O0


Next

Petyon, you want to go to your sister's house? I am not sure Adam is there. That is a very front thing she did, Adam on the side road picking up the grass, you want to go there to check them, asking that. She hints, or she really done that?! 

https://www.youtube.com/shorts/S1GWNF3zGAw

The girl like them, Tina does those things. If very publicly showing you she is ....it means she uses 1000% courage, that she tells you the Truth of all things. Its the public dignity star, she won't lie. That is not a lie....


no, you say, "I come here today, you tell me tomorrow if I am gone. You are like that. I cannot understand one thing on that TV, someone thought about it. So I just drop by. I never think of it, I am in my school. If you want me to ask you every single weekend, like a phone, is that the permission thing, or I must drop by every weekend, sounds like the old fashion way. You have a mood so you tell me the second day I disappear. Not this Adam thing. Anna says Tina needs everyone begging her. Its so far so good as long as it is not on our line. The family on her relative side. "

"You are not thought about this uncle I mind my own business, never asking you a bit, what you do with a kid ? That kid talking, I am acting? Should I know or should I find out now? Its hanging on everyone's television. "


No, Tina likes to control things, but Pang is leaving where? So...never mind. He will never be at all. He is a fake thing. You just say, "I am guessing somewhat, not I intuitively knowing how to say this. This is a draft we can talk about, or you just read it."

Your sister Hailey has a talent in EF those teaching English oversea, but i think she uses that talent in her church, or....she is so determined at her family life, I guess. 


Tina doesn't look like that, but she does that kinds of the things I think.

The 1900 history, or BTX says, or Hanks Fantastic beast all tale, or the riddle's tale. The comic book France of Austria princess got married those story children literacy stuffs.


Yeah, every brother can do that to your sister.


Unless you mean my power is to force every brother to every sister, what was the End of Time Taiwan or China known that 1998 ? You don't grow up to know, my age side?

Titanic  1997, 1999

https://www.youtube.com/shorts/x3MT39Yp6ng


Westlife - End of Time

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aB-NmxYG74Y


You cannot say a word to Mummies (2023) Far Away. 

Smallville, or what?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3slz2gxWeBM

I am cleaning up all these junks, you cannot just fix your only one thing in front of you, so far away North East means to you.


God create the man in his own image. When people searching for something....my mother used to have 3 friends you seeing these Wedding peach. So near by....a little bit far, was a women she dresses 3 dots swimming suit to show up their old time old time conservative college prom. We don't have a prom, how does she show up like that?

Its one of those my father also knows them I guess that crowd. In that very older generation - older air, my father is 8 years older than my mother.

Whenever the last time I was in Taiwan, she becoming a missionary, a priest idea for Christian bible. She did. No more fashion, no more modern sleek, or vola to say everyone accepts that. She always always always want it, its to convince people how to Bible. So she becoming the missionary.

She is the lady in Japanese Earth Prince name in my magazine. I show it to you, the earth prince is a women. That is exactly that Chinese translation name for Japanese letter, looks the same to me even. She is the one. You know how I found this magazine? Not BAZZAR


There are many path in front of you, 10 different direction starting from the Original dot.

A dot, going out in 10 different direction. When you are ready, you know you are very sure about it. All of you I assuming no one turning you around, to come back to the original dot. How far that gonna takes to the original dot in the darkness. You connect on time, you turn around to that same path 10 direction going on, you go back to where you turn around in these all darkness you cannot see. 

Its just a goodbye, if on time. Same thought, same time, same synchronization. If they are not placed onto some other things. 

OU second parts, that is 9 or 10, 11? The front?


No, you are not required to come back.

When the lawyers find out all the details, and side by side having a prove or anyone could see, and provide anything else they saw, a lot of the people are chatting all around. The court will find a way to sort all these things all together. 

I believe, one of the happiest time still if you gather your whom near to show up some of those court room activities, not with me, but you already existing circle or known all around. And one day that court room because of this sorting, might have a different things how that court will have a judge to reason all that things or explain to you or to your family, all that included.

It might still mean to you other than your current pace of life.


So the White World guys friends to your air, that would be the pride not the handicap idea, will form your own groups. The flag if they turn upside down, you are sorting into your best time to the best business in front of you.

All of you at least will tell me, the business come first. 


When you say you look at my instructional video. I will tell you, those are not animation idea. Its a lot more boring to any niche will sound like only teacher's world.

I sing, or I talk out, that background is not moving. You will consider that as the book thin.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qaYfM8WjKnY

To your zealous interests and some vitality force inside your body is a lot more vibrant, and happier when you get up and go guys, the energy as the white taller guy. You get up and doing some other things, make you happy. Not as an instructional book thin guys, you hate just looking at them. 

You might like the military uniform to stare at, the helicopter to turn the top, or anything passing the refugee goods. 


Teaching geography in Chinese

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BFniwR1NSUo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cYurwHntN3E


The movie white guys does the movie white guys world. The same height

The singing white guys, they doing their business world.


I am neither.

We are not in the competition, everyone get out each other's life. 


You have the color of White or Black in the society.

You already know you are all shining white, and I look so blacken anyway.....

The black gangs ends up.

The legal world, not the legal lawyer professor, any lawyers will sound a lot more big shot, because the professor university is always book thin, too white, too shining, too what not. You mean your idea is the Corperate idea, all that big shot idea. Its all over the TV too. That drawing the karmic force its your liking by your eye sight.

Not I Anna say, every word correct in the court room proceeding methods, you just only inquire the lawyers, is that correct? You cannot enter the court room again, so you find something else to do. What is so difference anyone enter the court room to stay there? That is my business.

You all have a differential points when the movie or the TV turn real. You didn't take the correct manner to approach the court room, at least to the judge. You gonna tell me they are not supposed to go by the book, they guessing it, so the case is close. You will tell me the court room judge is tooooooo white looking, no matter that is the personal opiniolnate view, all together in front of that room, together what makes the family anyway. 

That is one person opinionate view, you need to critique with the next by. That court room I am very sure you won't ever entering again to say, per penny you won't earn. 

You are so eagerly to wait for that court room gate forever shut. 


You use 40 years to prove it, if I am right. 


No comments:

Post a Comment