6/19/24

You just new to America. From the news that is everyone understands, the minor details.

But you are raising a family. A lot of the military family has to travel back and forth when they station there with their ships?  Are these Spain Princess her Father Disney movie "Wish", that is they getting married with another guy? 2 Princess sibling? So are you training them?

Me 20 years later landing at the East America?


Listen, between your brother / wife + Camilla with your father. They have their things to learn and tackle all together. They knowing that or don't know that. Before any of them, 1 person landing in NYC alone, included. But they coming as a group, you suppose to have more than those people, but I can only see from Cinderella. YOUR ENTIRE UK to US talk, cannot just be that much Cinderella human, if Hugh +2 more, that is at least 10 people I can see normally a UK how to ally to US? Where is this Keanu and Simon, all beard? 

Therefore, you stay FAR AWAY from them, until they finish anything they suppose to be doing including that England National Archive on your grandmom stuffs, NOT 3 months, its 3 Years. 


If the things sent to me, I feel it is the UK- US alliance ambassador program, I clearly just say I think that is. I don't care if I am right or wrong, so I help the US to your father side, how to collective put that right, or sounds that right.

When they get to Washington D.C, because they can settle fine to this NYC, FROM UK, whichever reason they find out.....then, that is all together you imagine that one Washington D.C.


My mother's air-conditioning is on...Passenger, That is Annie Hallaway flower at the house. I have to watch the movie early.

Figure it out yourself.

Her name is Claire ~~~Dr. Summers.

Lords of Rings next.  You calling me? Can you just mind you yourself to HOW TO TALK to classify, or the American Eastern coastline military. I don't know which military they input the last walk up Time Zone, 8 slice on the map, to get to Taiwan eventually, 101. I design that exercise on the sea, the sun coming it down behind their ship with a certain velocity. They don't just station at the East ETNIRE coastline, so I don't know which name they are. 

You suppose to call them where you park your ships at, there are the people on top of there.


I have 40 mins more on the film.

I think its the first Lords of Ring after. The ring shows up, in Chinese movie name.

The Lord of the Rings: The Fellowship of the Ring (2001)


I understand it now.

Prince William wants to say these pilots or co-pilots are the "no name hero" 無名英雄

They die on per flight with any reason, and because the space and time is not safe and you can see so many unlimited airplane going on the map, they hire the high tech, to cover this space and time. - his brain.


That is Derrel. Interview with Greg Braden SMTV, her teacher. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RJAVoU_wYJw

Prince of Persia - Sand of Time, Babaji's guard (If Nick is = Babaji, Loving the Silent Tear Page 4, with Connie and Carla, the 2 daughter-in-law)

OU language - God Code, That is Gregg Braden's book.

Jurassic World - there is a red hair Claire and the actor, looks like Kerry or Bill idea, but they replace that with the red hair Claire in the movie. Maybe there is another classify pair. The ending this movie, that red hair lady walking in.

That same actor is in another passenger movie with Jennifer Lawance, it would be 2016. This was 2008.

Jurassic World (2015)Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom (2018) and Jurassic World Dominion (2022), with Jurassic World 4 scheduled for release in 2025.


Westlife - Hero

Mark Feehily

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fUKl3mfvNtk

Otter Green and his toy: https://www.youtube.com/shorts/OZyjd4apvgg

Their toys are probably all gone ...to focus.  https://www.youtube.com/shorts/ws3o_C9miXU

Mark - Radio City: https://www.youtube.com/shorts/I9Qscvh-vXs


Ancient Chasez - your training to those young princess, Prince you all?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cq4ewZVxY7k


I am watching the Lords of Ring - Fellowship of the Ring.


Sometimes like that Crystal Skull in Toronto, that one. Your service to humanity, is not one small tiny round objects all your life. You seeing more people, you will feel a lot happier, really.

Anna Mitchell-Hedge

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/F._A._Mitchell-Hedges

Donate to the museum for the rest of the eternity someone looking at it. You will earn some merits other than those...the legend and the myth. How long the human can live anyway? Every day the museum to the public ticket to enter, that is the merits. On display other than to own it. I hate these things I have to carry....


Isn't all of these are the archived objects? Queen's stuffs those, all of them got thrown out like the movie: Barbie? Its to archived? 

The handling of this ring inside the fire by Gandalf? The archive those history jewelry things included? They use the archivist. The American would be that National Archive has the archivist in Washington D.C?


What? (exercising)

"That thing all happened to be in Toronto?"

"It just got traveled happened to Toronto. The lady's name is Anna, but she married to an Italian martial artists, that was like 12 years ago I read those stuffs before 2012. I think it was her father's, there is an inherited stuffs, so that name....later to I think this guy has to watch it. " 

I reading in case I was not the one traveling at it....that is an Italian.



No, the corn field = the food (Nick, WWII after)

The cabbage, the carrots, the genetic modified corn, the commercial large quantity made of  those agriculture.

The food, the shoes, the metal, the synthetical, city built where the people live in the capital. The scene like the modern world of this 21th century. The metal sleek, the seeking of the high tech. Billbo= in Chinese Bill bo.

The high tech world, like the Apple's structural building. Nothing else. Just the rising of the civilization to the high yield of the food, the comfort, the money, the business, the medical care, the synthetical running shoes, not the barefoot. More modern comfort !!! I keep saying it.


Is Toronto face the Atlantis ocean ? Yeah.

Going up? Going north, exit is to Atlantis Ocean, the river water flows down, the 5 Lake. They are all 5 lakes.

But not near the Atlantic Ocean? No.

Why….. you don’t think the Pacific ocean is bigger than the Atlantic Ocean ? Yeah.

Where should I be judging on these map, this side of the ocean? You mean I know where the food is or Toronto is I live in it. Meghan lived at it, you don’t know they are the civilized human ? You call OPP, Ontario Province Police. They are all the civilized human. 


You are not sure we are living in 2024? I live in Toronto for long time that time, it’s not the Lords of Rings. It’s the convention center I mocking them this morning 6 years ago, the medical board and the science convention center.

Westlife interview - their clothing and the microphone technology, it’s civilized. 

https://youtu.be/ZZv8nMDhW10?si=_QRR8sAahKSOIzol


Taipei, I lived here, my brother and Tina coming in, it’s all civilized.  You guys take for granted, it’s developed, just not in the UN reason. You look inside the YouTube. It’s all civilized, even as far as Muskoka Canada, or Buffalo, edge of the border, it’s all civilized in America. 

You are not going to those countries. It’s the YouTube, you look inside, it’s civilized modern 21th century. 


These are the guy’s movie. You can just watch the chick flick movie, indoor.


(I don't want to watch it anymore. My mother goes to nap. Her throat, or the birds)


You go to UN to get this three kinds of the countries. First Western World.

Second developed countries, India is the third world countries.

The public water development. The developed countries lists. The diseases and the standard of the public hygenic. The Western all worlds are a lot better. America or the Europe.

Spain and Portagul should be all fined, similar to France, or Germany, Italy. I been to Menton, everything looks normal. Westlife is from Ireland. Its all the civilized world with the democracy court room system. 


I just happened to live in the capital, where I know the world zone, my family lived around these safety zone places I know where to go about. 


(I end it here, the movie ended.)


No comments:

Post a Comment