5/18/24

Good night, Friday night Europe time..~~~

Your car key or your cup !!  The trash bag? 


Pop Corn

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eaAnq1Wubx8

Westlife My Hero

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8x8Cxpthlh4

With the internet usage, anyone would imagine, that is a key-in simple microwave, and people get nervous at ...Tear a plastic wrap, or keep a glasses bowl on the table. I seen your kid did that in front of his grandpa, and great grandmom. He stab in it. Sticky dates?


I saw it, wasn't sure what that is. So I say the sticky dates.

No, I didn't tell Nicky them about it. I was so sure, you gonna kill all of us for this shame, the genecist things I care about, and I am so sure you don't need a date for now. Your father and your wife, to believe, you feeling up to a date, or just rush in and rush out, you have your 3 kids to attend life, and your own speech, and shaking hands, how to tell a story looks like a normal things every video we see. UB 100x 10


I would say, your father must be.... to end up those things on the TV, you must be really screwing it up from behind, no matter what that is. Prince William. Your dad allows that. No, I never say he does on purpose, I just say your father consent that....you must really done something so screw it up including that Royal Channel whatever the....in between sounds. 

You guys are the orthodox, at least I got that 5 Lords Reviews going, I will tell you, your grandmom and dad supposes to be from that Italy side by, or Scottland last meessage, all together was the orthodox. 

With us, you put all of us on the cross to look like we are the issues. We are your neighbor, if I didn't arrive there yet. Your IT people camera crews suppose to show you, how 2 different lifes your world to my world, ends up on an Island.

Its totally different norm stationary expo !


No, I never say that to them. Today, I say it to everyone in front of your dad.

For real.

Really.

100%


In the last 20 years your missionary, did you make any friends other than your wife and your 3 kids.

Your kids are not your friendds. I know what OU means in the book, not in that sense. I would never imagine you go and imagine how to SA all that Ireland and America side, to say OU, that is what you are doing it now?

Justin they are in America, I say probably a few message, and that was it. The last time I ask you if you talking to them? That one time. My earthquake ends. 

  • I told them the earthquake is still on.
  • The Earthquake ends.


I am too used to be home, no make-up. How do you all manage, to get out of the home, and put that make-up every single day on and running whole day long, your eyes are not tired? 

Things going in the eyes.


You know how long I fix my eyes?

Not because of the TTC exists.

Not because we have to drive the car.

I naturally doing that.


You want to rehearsal how to walking in, further further away from the door entrance. Those camera show you all having those big mansion walkway. Keep going?


Not coming out, that is what we the audience sees you all coming it out. I say you rehearsal how to going in. 

Is that going to be without her and the kids? I don't know why, it feels might.


No, I never talk to them about you, or whatever we talk about today. That is what you wish to buddy in SA? No one. No. They are the singer, the musician. They create the CD album and get on the stage to face the camera light and do a life performance show. The TV station, when they sign the contract with.

The Chinese music - the exotic traveler


Creating a CD album means you putting the efforts as the group. That group's legal name 25 years starting were that Westlife, they have 2 manager, Lewis Walsh and Ronan Keating. The industry is comprise of the music, the visual effect, the camera angle to say the IT training to blend in a story for the audience to stimulate its own message, so you have the story board when they presenting to the investors at the beginning of the company projects. These are the artists, get hired to-do. They already separated in 2012, so some of them becoming the judge panel, and they get on their contact jobs.

So one day 2014 hits, we lasting here 2024, they show up 2 years ago.


I didn't need to tell the public, that is for .... any stranger in front of my faces. We are in the Asian world.


Someone says are you going to amend everything outside before you going in?

Not one of those you imagine you file a lawsuit, I never got a call those? Its not a case.

You did file correct. You submit your fee, and show up the court room, and the judge look at you, and your paper that your lawyers written for you, and the stage gone to.....you show up alone yourself with the judge? UB they many did.

That is just a submission to the file. The judge has to go and investigate and get back to you. That is not done. If he dismiss that earlier, there is no file.


That movie is ME. I don't file, there is no such things forever ever gonna exists. I don't exist there.

It doesn't matter how much you file, and the things you file, unless you mean your brother those. Theft and copy onto = plagiarism. 

Theft to murder, account 1.

Copy onto, account 2 = Theft continue to.



That is just a submission to the file.

That is just a submission to the file.

That is just a submission to the file.

That is just a submission to the file.

That is just a submission to the file.


Go to sleep


No comments:

Post a Comment