5/26/24

Singing - Get the thermal bottle distill water

Otter scream

https://www.youtube.com/shorts/7BvADEV-FgE

Son and father sings: https://www.youtube.com/shorts/eOXytEU5nAU

They slow down....that Jesus 2 people. (the vibrating). Some people when they learn, there is a stomach or the mouth. I have a dental fix, and as a girl, my low pressure is low, I need to consciously, pull up my 2 chest breast, and breath the air into my nose. My breast is heavy. Push up, and breath. I need to conscious a lot of things in my current life this disadvantage doing things.


The man hair is short, so he never even thinks that is a case. The warm towel at the neck or the throat, or the ear below, this entire area. Keep warm, keep nose warm, keep his cheek warm. England is still tooooo cold. And dry yourself after feeling good. That young girl, I will tell her to hair dryer on his shirt, in the bathroom. Help him to dryer his back collar, or the neck a bit. He goes to the bed and read. Everything around his faces - dry dry dry.

I do those things in my life.

Let's say get a warm wash hand towel, like the airplane, and a clean tower to dry, he dries himself behind or all around. Not one dew on his body.

I am a women, not per dew ends where I don't know. Its very very very bad. 


They slower down?

https://www.youtube.com/shorts/nUrtvjxl6Pc


I sing

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1AoqgFDTj8MYL5NtvLtvuBdiPHJFf2No7/view?usp=sharing


He really likes to sing, or he goes with you to sing? 

He might be brain frizzy to talk in those crowd, and getting near, smell it, try it again. No one next by him, doing him per step.

  • Nicky. Straight up your back, stop. I look at you, don't move. Look that way, that is the Taipei contract person always hold her, 1 and 2, that is the microphone piece behind his suit, his waist. 
  • She needs a lot of those high high high heel, seeing it, far away. So she needs 2 people about 50 years old to hold her up, half handicap women. Step those about 3 stairs up to the stage, there is no balcony rim, those to hold, that is just a temporary made up a couch to say Babaji old time 1984 dead those.
  • But you say reverence to the Lord, those kind useless human. 
  • Listen, seeing her, there are thousand things she is blind when she put it in front of it. Everyone whom stands like her, has to learn how to cope that. I can see, so that is a big problem, I see everything. She doesn't.
  • A girl like her whom started without the first life evolution its on Earth, so you look at her now, its thousand pictures rush she been through her life in one second you figure it out what he is, what she is, whom those people are.
  • He cannot see a thing. No, that is not called the blind spot. Its just everyone is blind, he tried to look at the camera. He is a law school like that Obama. Any celebrity is a big shot than they are. They like a certian intelliectural things.
  • What is that?
  • Per word, per line, per customize made, he cannot go and asking someone. No more staff.


Good night, that side. (Ireland and England)




No comments:

Post a Comment