5/25/24

The real situation = I got a life before I met them? 真的情況 = 我有一個生活在遇見他們之前?

My life is simple, right. 我生活很簡單,對

But let's say Kian and Nicky whichever or Shane's parents got sick, that video just says the Taiwan hospital its you enroll, you get in immediately. UK needs to wait for a long time. oh no....not here. Maybe Nicky? So I take him to see a doctor, I translate for him. I speak fine Madarin.

Practically I make my own housing here, its just one of them Westlife or 2. I cannot understand all things they put there, or just Shane hanging there. But he is the only money making in Ireland, so he stays there fine. They can come in Taiwan. I take them to see the doctor from here. 

We have a bone doctor here. I have seen them. Its on my Line app too. My cousin gives it to me. Her dad was a surgeon the military hospital here. I getting old, and here is the only warmer place for the women. I cannot tell you, why I need the 4 limbs wash. When I more stable here the finance, I look after my mother. Yeah, they bring their parents in best. I have enough resources to bring them one by one to the hospital. No, not in America, if not that serious. 


I used to have a Pinterest. We are the modern capitalism here....right. I mean the interior design.

I don't have that Pinterest profile. Of course I care about the interior design, right. 



Hey, I got a Pinterest account. They make it so simple....I don't even know which this Google account was...I don't know how to do this login so much works.

Now I have it, its on. Not sure.


https://www.pinterest.com/stylistgogo/

How do you use these creating photo album again.....I clean up after I woke up, my nap.




No comments:

Post a Comment