5/25/24

⭐ Facebook ⭐

 Nicky's Facebook 

Hi Nicky, its one year pass. This summer is starting here....last year you starting hallo, so I came to leave you a message and telling you, I have strange the typhoon, and I even telling you....well, this year the summer just starting. The first typhoon is name, well, has a trajectory. I was wondering if your entire Ireland moving here oversea, they telling you about, it was starting last year. We still have this Earthquake never quit. Its lasting 6 months they say. I woke up 1:00 this morning, early to sleep. You think you be friendly to your Ireland, at least they will tell you they are here on my world? Iran and Iseral thing. They ran here, here is the Jeruslen. Its funny I think....people like the travel, and some people if they hear those funny thing, they want to check it out, so I guess that is real happening. Its on our news here now. The new form typhoon, its 3 months or all the way to Oct. Hope your concert well in China. We are outside South East to this China. What happen to this Typhoon, from Philippine, you have a maid? We import our low cheap cost of the maid from Philippine, the elderly people. Like for my parents. I was talking to Shane about his parents. TD is nick, my ex bf from Canada their bank. Hope you all succeed your concert flowers, you come here, I give you those flowers I say.


Hi Ireland, you came here last year? Your tourism visa,....or you getting those Taiwan French Ku, or some other guy's residential business VISA in Taiwan? We if from Taiwan, to go to China, we have a particular passport. Not me. But your Westlife is coming to concert in June, you got told? We had the first typhoon form, I told Nicky again. Last summer and this summer. Check their news. They will be in China, not here.


I did see...no, not really dare to tell them. No, its not like that. I mentioned it....yeah. They are on the Instagram. Westlife or Ronan. You know them more. The trajectory from Philippine south to go through this 5, 4, 3, to Japan. That is our first typhoon. Keanu had a maid 26, Hallie Meyer in 2014. That is the maid like the Da Vinci Painting looking at 9 olock.



Hi England King,

Is that you, or your world, or PM, think its funny? You want to move here to observe them? They are in Japan. No, Nicky and Kian is not the main singer, not needed ....they break apart, you don't know them that well? They are from Ireland. Its one of those pop music, but most people have some other solo artist album. They are a boyband, more like the youth girls like the teenage boys when they grew up. Right now, I don't know. You guys want to be invited to come? Or that is the entire England got invited as well?

https://www.youtube.com/shorts/25rPLiaurac



Otter


Its a Parents Trap movie. Queen Elizabeth ship. When they fight.....the girl throw that thing to the guy. The hair dryer



Probably a couple of years at least.

My father is old, they...he is 8 years older than my mother. Whenever those Taiwan from, they all coming back to retire. Cheaper, not you imagine the Western world, you speaking what English. The night market, or those Daiso from Japan store, or 99 cent those bookstore. The senior citizen, their bus line is free, and how much to use for the Metro. They have small accumulate things, they implemented since 20 years ago, I left. The women, you will like here. The man you all eating these King Crab / shrimps, that is in Korea or Japan. Remember they are cold, your feet is colder. They are the latitude to the American salmon same right side that way. >Taiwan is warm, so those ASMR video is fake. That is what I will tell you, the real sensation, your feet. Here is warm, right. I say the women's idea, best. I have several brackets of the family, including my mother got some friends. She says she cared don't care, there is a hospital, we took a bus, we walk up, that is the doctor she sees. Western worlds too far needed the car. Here is simple. I will acquire the monetization, everyday taxi is fine. Its not those giant city you imagine the cost of living. Every ABC they going back to Japan, Korea, or Taiwan. China is not that safe, but those eating out, my father would say, those piers. Just I am a girl, don't go there at all.




You want to ask me the music? SMCH she....uses their Vietanese. Taiwan has, right...I got so many other things, other than that. No, no need to go through Shane, no. I know that, right.







No comments:

Post a Comment