5/05/24

OU and 3310 life, the law board law society, the MD board?

Music, commander-in-chef?

Oh~ that’s inside your brain. You have no IQ for that kinda of jobs. I done this ten years ago, 6 years ago. You imagine it’s a courage idea to stay online or the 20 years UB facebook, talking art to the classify ? Those are very very very bad. But 1 year 2014 if they put the educator switch that 51 and 54, KR or Simon, I knew I can go far. It’s documented.

You don’t actually think Elsa was the title to be claim in 2014? It was my brother was Sariputra, his mother’s story in the history!!

You mean ten rudimentary subjects, I annihilate the music?

No, not that but I prepared. It takes 10 years so there are 10 rudimentary subjects, it’s volunteered. I am the last line Sailor Moon story cover. In color. I say once, that’s more than enough.

Both the law board, or the medical board.

The score, the location. I am not you. America promise they did everything, that will be including after. 



I seen it, correct. 

I prepared that, correct. But I am not you sabotage with your parents or any of you, best friends to each other, isn’t it ? !


The day 2006 or 2005 after Tamang leaves, my life is halted to graduate. You know what’s an eternal promise like the Bible says? You being a disciple or being a leadership ?

Is there a difference ?


🦅🦅🦅 saying gi. Dean or Throat…Thor.

Right …time doesn’t always your favor, but you were dealing me the easiest thing you think. Your attitude is like that. You make fun, you set traps, you have a very very very bad attitude. Wing, Jonathon, Tamang, Dean those faces…or Jonas all that. So buddy until you can. 



This capitalism society, if you arrive at your high school to the money income, you can continue that youtuber jobs or one of those Eben together. I just arrive later, I am not jealous of them, some people needs that attention, its not my ground to get jealous, I look like that? 

Really? 

So why don't you smile more, on your faces? 


You care about your appearance right? So why don't you fix it, it doesn't need to be Adam's dad. It can be a very simple inquiry just to see how much it costs? 


Being a disciple and being a leadership is one's initiative. Everyone is different on their evolution upward. That is a promise of the eternity. You didn't make that choice, or you never think that time ....the boys or they used to making it up all that.

But....we UB gone through that 2012, you were all in it, you remember? Gregg Braden, the book God Code, that Prince William learning from? You all knowing whom is Eben Pagan?

To your happy content life, its the most fun thing, just having one extra people to staring on, you don't think so? Your life be happier, your mood be less dense, you raise your hand to ask the question, or you initiative some projects.


And why don't you tell me its my blog post title loud and clear?


I am the leadership, there is nothing to talk about it. We finish that talking long time ago. 

You don't tell them that in the court room, NEVER!!! You are against me, so you never telling them about this kind of the arguments. They know you regret or you hurt. None of that is an argument. Can you stand over there re-write all that is favor you, other than ME? What I do? Disclose my ground will hurt you somewhat. None of that is an argument !! None !!!

You cannot really hurt me at the court room, or else I sabbotage myself?

But you need to hold an intellect debates correctly. You know that Obama 44th, when was the last time everyone together, it means to UB, it means to us the UB Alumni. he doesn't know. But it means to you and your parents or your community. 

He has a lot of the brain wish to learn, he has it. But I tell him to go relax and sleeping. That is the life to get down. He likes that stuffs, and he is good at it. Just he didn't ask someone to mentor him every single sentence line. I cannot really do that, but I think he got a lot of the talent in it. 

Every American President is your focus attention, so why don't you tell him some nice words, some flowery dressing up, some make-up, some fashion, some together to put his mood up. We leave the America already. But he has other things with the president clubs, might just like that National Treasure. When someone loves to do something, they becoming very good at it. But he is aging, he needs to stay there longer, you all talking to him the 4 limbs warming methods? You test it, and tell him !! Again and again, 1000 times. 



He probably doesn't even know what is a Black Ops. He has a wife, and 2 kids. 

That is smart, whatever he is doing....






Every guy needs to be pamp.....Whom is Liz, the Freaky Friday lady or the Steve Jobs death he regrets, the page 4 I say nothing.

You all want to gossip?

Put a smile and a make-up, the hair due to him? Not the hair spray, that movie called Hairspray the fat lady. That is the correct singing. With that Zac, the Bolton Boy in the Disney High School Musical. This is nothing to do with that Babaji meeting on the mountain conversation you print out somewhere?

That is entirely my business. 2014, that was a leadership, I already say, it was my brother is Sariputra on it!


Asian doesn't sing like that, no. Its Justin Timberlake and Britney comes from...Wing doesn't do his job, one of those Anderson Cooper CNN's job, at least he found out? The Tennessee kids, the country music. They all begin there!!! My trophy from? 


You want to eat good, sleep good, nurish good, travel good with your parents anywhere but here? Wegman good, meaning do you know how to use those cafeteria, or the counter top those ordering the salad? There is a second floor? The Feel Rite, the organic store, the good water, the good nutrition on the vitamin statue. To travel like you promise, you can start 20 years later. Not now!!!


Nick usually always say, you cannot deal with the things bigger than you head.

You admit that, so stay lower down. You cannot think, you cannot react, you cannot be in the court room. Its the first thing I found out, I tell everyone - the sunshine capital world, all around.

You need that American medical board, or the American law board. I don't need to explain that too much. They heard it. Everything else, in case we all got shift in different places, someone don't go and dying on that mentality in life, so they got told, they all be aware !!!


This is the chosen one things on my video?

Isn't you have 100 video other than that 1 video? Not to sabotage you yourself the first thing, its not to think about it. 


This is what you regrets?

You have a lot more things regrets inside your mind, body, soul, really.....not that.

Anything else to talk about, other than that?

Fight Song?

https://youtu.be/ZSVkim_ZvCU?si=pX_GMxH5z9kFMIoH


I found out, nothing difficult, NO!

Just the IQ brain to talk like Obama.....like him, oh my God. The court room intellects debates, that is every president after him. I look at?  Page 3, you have that book? I memorize that book already. 

Did you ever flip a book inside a library? To look for what you need, to get what exactly the next point on in life? So why don't you stare at that Eben Pagan other than, there are UB those books when I first met that nick all those junks things on his desk. I went to the book I can see?!

You cannot read that per line, per word, per instruction, I found out. You got nervous inside or outside. You staring at the court room judge, at his eye glasses or his clothing, or the air-con too cold? You yourself, a blanket? I did say that !!!



Other than that 3310 bothering you? To play the cartoon like those Revolution Girls, or the Iron Man? The physics lab everyone has? I took the physics in UK already. That will be Prince William Young's library, I think somewhat in those line. I never register they exist all around.

In the person next to you, you all don't speak to each other.

My one facebook....


I saying it more than once, or someone be trusted, so that is my facebook, one of those line. So your own facebook? Do you all get put inside a classroom somewhere, whom come out and talking to you, why I keep seeing the things in extreme measurement?

You have the younger once uniform, coming up the board on the stage, to tell you....they controlling you?!! You all say, you were on my facebook?

What is that?

And whom is this Earth Prince, and Adria agree with him to? Calling me mental. He got killed, she watched that in the classroom with the rest of you. You all freeze? Why I would be seeing all this thing, you call the police !! Whatever that says. They handle everything you told them. You run out of the classroom, leave that scene. Not staying there in the chair. Get up, run out of the classroom, call the police !!!

One time Tina Jojo, I learn every eternity, I am telling you. Whatever that is.....


The birds yesterday by second, we walking outside me and my mother, Sat, not to tell you all Biden is killing Ronan over that 7 Harry Potter, I come back, I write to Nicky. You mean he cannot kill me, or kill Dean, Today? The birds say Ronan just now.

You mean my prayers I written, or something about this Dean?

I saw....he is mingling to all of you, if that happened, or what Justin? He says its him, or he has a lot of the issue, Tamang has a lot of the issue, so that is Wing should be having a lot of the issues?

It hurts me every time !!!! Someone calling me. I hate those Westlife. You mean you all calling them from behind? I never ask them anything about any of you !! When I get there, we talk about, but that is 25 years since Mummies (1999), you don't think about respect that TV, palm close, bow yourself, leave?

Focus on your own perfect life, build it !!!


No comments:

Post a Comment