5/16/24

⭐️ They retired ? News 他們退休沒?新聞

TV

Couple Retreat - ending credit. Yellow font.

Your father look like my grandpa red eye when I return 2010. Credit card ending. The family inheritance fight. It’s …the human harmony with the sibling or the cousins or just 2 kids. All my cousins no more this …if my grandpa those upper comes from. I still need to be one person leaves.


The veil means…

Brian McFadden 

https://youtube.com/shorts/4yCfV8mcSJw?si=QAqelk9hwLq906zx


The Last Airbender

No, -3

Only the girls process the paper work, your dad loves Brian McFadden playing golf. The public needs that 2nd one, the public interests to sit, to read, to write, to learn. If she raise up to helps her brother, at least they seeing the reason like me for my brother at the last resoir method. Their mother is not smart…but she got a great intention. They know all the reason why, every TV behind. 

His mother keeps talking …you all want to know? The last England Queen. I didn’t think I care you all that side that much for any reason you live or you die. The public wants a Queen to take advantage of in England. Her height to sit in the chair. 

Prince William yesterday at fly to West and run to East after Rumble says? Is he does on purpose?

Correct !

They file those lawsuit because now, they halt a bit, so my throat can breathing. But…the judge didn’t need to know that that that that to -3. Or their lawyer whichever the money smart …ask or thought or processed…

On my phone. Don’t watch these movie. No this. No. Just drop all that stupidity, for real. Drop all that. You cannot afford it in the end








No comments:

Post a Comment