7/26/24

What is I cannot talk with my phone in Line app, typing (Zawanna and the birds say?) to my mother ever?

This is...? "See each other" with a code, then meet to talk? 

I specifically say, just type on your chat room box, or Line App. Email right, phone right, talk right, text right.

Here  (6:26)


You want me to say it again, IN FRONT OF SHANE or Justin or Brian, or Nick. 

They are too professional sleek ~~~~~~~the leadership, cannot fail, not even the agent, the diarrhea that day performance !! Its to the public ! They finish that life 20 years ago?

To the FURTHEST away from the swimming pool, you will find that love that cuddle exactly like the Titanic ~~ I sit here looking, clicking, bell ringing.....I have a seat, no one will CARE ONE THING I EVER DO!!! At all.


This is about the leadership 

Here  (6:31)


They just happened not to be in any leadership, so they becoming the romance partner for real. The American movie is too sleek, or the actor or the actress they will never fail, so I only talk about....a city where their pride to be the high educated girl, the material science side, and how that ends in the end of the swimming pool.


I go to my TV.



No comments:

Post a Comment