8/08/24

Fat, the weight, the nail, the toe nails, smoking, run away home to smoke, run away home cabin to hide and smoke

Digging the ground to hide the food or the previous.


Nick’s 2nd sister high heel all her life cannot walk anymore. Fat. The giant fat.

Marley was fat.

MarySingleton was fat, Rebecca looks like Princess Diana is fat.

Tina’s heels, still on going, the deformed feet and the bones coming out. The mermaid.


California

1st Tina’s swimming pool or the stairs

2nd Persian, her kids 2 legs cannot feel anymore, cancer bold hair k6.

3rd Isebelle, her mother fat falls at the back door I found her, she does in front of me, open and she falls.

4th, Kim falls out of her sofa bleed her nose.


The guys I think it’s the money or that’s not a career.



"Cooking is you ought-to-do," says Zawanna.

"Not just necessary to do," says Kail.


This is me talking? The other military Chasez says, "Only ought to do, not necessary to do, none of those are a premise. #!$#!$#!$#@$!#@$"


The birds say....(anymore says?) 

"gi" "gi" "gi""gi" "gi"" gi uh gi." "燃 gi"

They burn the forest or they themselves....the smoking ash.


Talking about the weight, that new guy so angry, too The birds say gi gi...again.


What you all gonna do after this year, I gonna slim down, Oct, another moon cycle calendar years go by?  You all have a plan to lose the weight, or lose the mind or the hope where you aim your every 2 weeks the toe nail cutting, using those clippers? I have never done this mani-cure, or pedi-cure. I told the guys to all get out about 3 years ago to-do lists. They know what those were?

I think that is one of the reason, you were all very determined in life + the eating through the kitchen documentary, for some reason, some little wine, some little spoon or the forks, to sound like kick the heels of the shoes going off the bed.


Ola says she is King's daughter, claims? Shane says, maybe.

Is that the Bill Gates too? Their hairs in 10 years are loosen, that is since Steve Jobs gone? 

I never even think, that will be a daughter's claim. They got married....to say their kids getting a new step sister?! As long as they chasing that, it will never be my problem, they or her.

My money, my world. 


The water pipe underground, that house. I keep saying it. Yogi known they lived inside the cave, no public utility water to go through, usually its called the municipal water. 

My birds, theirs original jobs, or still their jobs. They have no one else to file for them, and there are the activities going on the only roof they can aim at. 

Why don't you all just do exactly every word I telling you, these municipal underground water processing application to your local city, whatever that is? Or at least asking the lawyer, other than those prince or the princess whatever....all that.

My livelihood is the opposite direction than any of them, to be honest. We will never merge that. I know about this SMCH shade without the top, because....that is where the group meditation we all have to sit under. They only can host the temporary retreat there, and we kept moved. You imagine that is lasting, on that ground up, anything stick up, none of that is permanent. I know that, we knew that, ALL those years growing it up.

When I look at Prince Charles, the first thing I say, the art paints, its a forever no and no.

The forest life, no and no. Not the fire burning, not the cooking stove on the ground ashes, no the cliff jumping the water, no the electric boats, you fallen your head on the water or on the boat, all kinds of the accidental incidents around these camping or the family gathering on that one weekend, someone dead.

I say no and no. This is 10 years pass.

What?

If they die in those heart attack, or the eating, all that, is that your fault?

No.


The police report?

No, its their chronical diseases.


What is that to do with you?

You have never seen a person live or dead instantly at the psychi all environment around ever inside your life. Literally dead in front of you. 


If pushing?

That is why everyone is separated. One of you looking to 10 old people, push one, knock one, that is 3 death in 5 people injure at the head, 1 or 2 don't know whom started.

Tell me what this is?

How to get on the things in right, you have a temper, you have a right, you have a justice, so we shut down this nuclear factory, everyone goes to the war, finish talking. You think I am right, or you will always be wrong, every daring words open your mouth, at all.

No more electricity. 


Amazon Forest is known as the lung of the Earth

You all smoke? I don't. The ashes on the ground, its that area the forest burnt fire. You all want to confess where you been? Stressed? Sounds too important ?

Change to another arguments, the lawyer tells you, you ever inside your life seeing a lawyer and the office staffs in anywhere around your vicinity.  So the System data will tell you, you don't need to push yourself to be that perfect, so I don't need to go, I won't go.

You want to be this sophistical looking, a smoking cigerrate, and holding the arm, buddy to that circle of the smoke circle, more sophistical looking?

I done well, don't I?


The passports is from America, they will have the justice one of these days, just not today. I am tired and burden. They will find out, you probably don't know what is the.....A to B to C to ...Z, every details, if I frame it for you?

In America, how do you, A to B to C to Z1, Z2, Z3?

If I talking clear, it won't be fun, shi....people like you, we all have a secret to go to.


You all get the look wrong, ladies. You doing all that, wishes, tell me? !! Its I describe to the guys,

"Hey look, a kerry looking with the smoking circle to circle on your throat, its your hands on my throat, to reverse order, you will feel the tongue to entwine, wasn't open that between the nose and the throat, its the ...saliva. One of those you open to talk, or nose to breath?  This sophistical looking is a great poise scene"


A correct writer, re-write the last line. How to see from afar.




Tell me, your mind, your heart, your soul....

What is that most important to you, from afar eyesight? Tell me, the darkest secrets in the soul and the minds, the year of this.....tell me by next year, in every year, in 40 years. It was 25 years ago the mistakes, you didn't check it.

At all.

65 years pass and gone. Starting 1999. 


The Limbs - your new romance, meets in fate such as Ocean 8

Tight up, coff. The bed games, his hands hold your 2 hands up, all those, your wrist to him? And what else? He grab your wrists are the romance novel, one of these inside, have something to tell me the line above?

I remember a trailer's story....you all aged to where you saying you wish to meet the 16th years old those football guys, to live together. I think it might be very very true in life, you feeling you are not 40 years old to convince an Ella Enchanted youth age to be living together in the father's given you a trailer, those kinds? 

You like the skin, or you like the face feeling you were in the high school? 


So that is a very simple to hide in front of your parents.


Next - I have every other things to do, to be honest other than that.



No comments:

Post a Comment