8/29/24

Middleton, you stuck somewhere? Or Hugh was on this Eastern Area eating ....the blog posts?

Its all under his name. Hugh.


The sports news are where the guys like !


Japan, I saw on the news.

Taiwan, again this stingy tofu. That means Hugh doesn't go on the mall living, he is the street pick up any food eating? He means that is real him or he sample the local food because he needs to? That is safe, yes. I eat those, right ! The fried. Not often, I don't eat outside the house too much, my mother cooked. You mean a lot more Asian culture, probably I am too lazy to go out to eat, when some one you all like to come here and safe me 200 countries monitor my face glue to the screen.

It means you delicate to coming back and forth Japan and Taipei all the time? You knew you all settlement like that 4 Panda eating together?!  Hugh is the 4th Panda, meaning the guys? 

(the birds)

oh ~ you Middleton supposes to be 3 guys around, not the King.

     Is that one day to cook them 2 worlds meals? One is the Japanese tradition, and one is the Taipei ingredient tradition? 

No, you don't cook the stingy tofu, you buy them. Those are all belonging to the night market type of the food. We have the restaurant dining served dishes. Taipei here those 全聯 Hugh has gone there, I told him about the shrimp, the clams, or the fishes. He saw them cleanly wrapped. Or across where he lived, he might like those better, too.


Hugh's channel

Does he chalk board a Chinese language or that is the African langauge? For the kids?

Cooking for the kids kitchen, one of those Habitats for Humanity, or Mc Donald House?

How old is this guy?



You whom else are Hugh's fan? As old as me, that side in America? You are all equal to bossing this one young kid by imagination? You all doing that very very often, my head hurts. Is that you all imagining him like his channel? How does he do all that?

okay.


There is a difference between the real Heaven, as we saying a physical body. So we say the money, or the finance as the factors, you all going in your together direction the next 40 years.- some guys and some girls. I am not sure whom are all these double play people.

I would rather to spend my entire time doing something else, and one of which might just in time to get to Shane, Westlife or that is he or Nicky, they mix people up.  Meaning, I don't need THOSE imagination. I can just live as me as the girl, simple for everyone else to believe.

Its ilegal, whatever they gonna ruin my life right now if I gonna work for the next 20 years on, not just the 40 years on to kill me at that age. It's ILLEGAL.


No, we are not equal, and you all shouldn't place that attitude to any of these company, or the barring top bracket, to imagine they are nice like the monitor inside.

All the business dealing to some groups, they are just the commercial idea. You focus on Westlife would be better than you focus on Hugh, because he is not digital era equip or the life is like that Eben. You like someone would be Westlife. But.....you are not getting clear your rudeness is not a fan reaction.

I think they are all nice guys on their own, I never met them.

You talking harsh to them, or you greet them, or you yelling at that Eben or Craig the same like Michael Vartan, all of those?

I didn't say anything because I didn't know ~~~!!!! The fan club, you never be a fan club to someone, and I got too many chat box, I never IMAGINE you require other guys to chase you or to beg you, why are you staying on the phone to them? You go to scare them, or what content do you talk to those guys?


I gonna say one more time.....

In the music world as the profession, such as a competition field, they each have an agent, and them Westlife and then the company signing them to the whole company logo "Westlife", I have no idea what Shane did with it.

Such as the Church singing choir, none of you getting in or near by, its Sat rehearsal, after the rehearsal, no one chat more than 5 more mins, and say, "I need to get home."

You don't know where they from, how they behave at home with the parents nor their address. You get your mind thinking clear? Its not dating all of them ! Its insert with some professional stuffs in it, its a competitive field. You don't learn the music, you don't know.




Wash my hair, waiting ...eating in front of a shut off TV, now eating ice cream.

next



No comments:

Post a Comment