9/27/24

Is Shane and me talk about ....the water statue of a property?

No !

I am not even talking to him right now !


You treat every guy as your best friend, to yell, or to love, or to say hi about thousand times, its the same hi ! The last time I remember the human civilization was my high school. Seeing all these guys throw the water ball at me ....the public relation we had....they are the boys, not the man. You wish they take care of their mom not missing at it. 

I am talking to a guy to pretend "I used to had a phone." - he never asked me, "When did you have a phone? "  And it will never be a conversation, right?


I was very sure, we have NEVER met ~~~ I had a cell phone, or an in-line phone !!! You mean my own office with my own room, with my own bedding and my own curtain. 

A student club

A leadership talk

My entire back spine is not on the 發條


At that time, I remembered....WE had a tournament, it will NEVER be a guy and a girl. Those things are serious !!! I try to imagine the things right with Shane  ~~~ These movie so much hurt ! You mean the team members they got pregnant or married or got dump and crying somewhere? 

MINE side. The girls, and we the leadership supposes to do? Crying with them together? Shane crying with Nicky those?

This is so strange, I am telling you. You make the guys to go and crying, just don't bother me !

That is what the leadership supposes to be doing. 

The tournament, the rehearsal, we were Mon-Fri. I sleep on the break. How I suppose to study, at least to the passing grade no matter what? 


I was very sure what the leadership supposed to be ....to be honest telling you.


Shane is the main leadership....

...  ....I was the vice. Isn't the public relation to talk to the public relation? 



PR is taller ! 

Probably its the captain cried, that was her bf. I never talk to this guy at all. Throw the water ball at me. They usually are together. The captain and the PR, they live in the same stop on the metro. Not here.


Shane they are the commercial groups ....their PR, isn't that the advertising department to say PR? 

2nd club captain (roller blader), the PR is ...with Hank.

The class, 10th, or 11th. The Perfect and the PR

25 Perfect and the 25 PR....not about us probably. Their song: Evergreen, that is the perfect and the grade number 1. No one is in the high school imagination, probably ! Strange.


Drinking, the high school reunion? I left that Class same year.

I think its the rehearsal that was on the run for....



I cannot put the horizontal bar....


The longevity or staying longer on the field ....they don't tend to live longer, I will think. The captain is to attack. Just me and her staying on the field, that kinds.


My father and my mother's classmate reunion. Tina or Pang's....the school friends those.

No, I won't be showing up anywhere, definitely not. 


MD, PhD ....the clinical trial ? 

You know how long one person stays indoor, including on the Friday night in the library in America, if the life was in comfort?

I keep looking at the same 4 side wall ?!





No comments:

Post a Comment