9/27/24

The court room procedure (continuation from Chinese you all translate from? )

I don't have anything to submit a file. 

Is that legal?
I don't know what that is from. 

For the justice? 
The poor father I think, those wreckless kids. I don't know them. Those were my friends we left long time ago.


I don't like to go to the court. 





I don't have a file to pay the fees, you mean? No, if you pay the fee its for the judge to meet and question him or her to justify the movies, but I don't know what those are to take the legal action and I say NO.

I written everything else, except Ella Enchanted, I just don't feel good about it at all. Now the Indian General shows up, Mark's song, for sure for sure.....How Amazing of anything, I want that things far far far far away, other than me on file-ing. Not that.

I can write, correct ! 

But I insist not to file? 

You cannot control me, how to believe in the legal society, everyone takes their own arguments, and that is the judge decides. And IF I never go to a judge, we never need to decide on anything. You pay the fees so the court room will work on it, including you all asking the judge to show you someone there or the story whom plaintiff, or the victims, you can do that?

I am not interested. 



I don't want to submit it, I don't want to process it ! 

Say what again? The legal fees?


You want to... I have no files.

Cannot you get a lawyer to write a file?

I don't want to see a lawyer and write a file.

Is that legal?

Of course its legal.




I have a work when I was in America. I am still pursuing it. Its just not going to be in the legal battle to take up all my times. I have some home situation with my parents, my relative conditioned and the kids to say, we got some natural disasters, too. I cannot be occupied to imagine everyone else what is that, they did, in another 10 years, when they are clear out, they volunteer to tell me? If they don't, I don't feel good about anything they ever done, or imagine me. I have a work related crisis, all by myself, anything but they claim we used to be friends those. Its serious, if my work is not serious, I just have to be outside the court room right now, another 10 years they all clear or clear charges, no one told me. Even just 1, I need to be told, and I say no about thousand times. 

There are too many people input their time in the process where I was absent, and as I was missing out of their life, that is 20 years at least to imagine what could be informed to me by the judges including the death parts. I prefer......neither that, nor the charges to be heard. I got affected, too. Since that departure knows, no one comes near to anyone else life, I think that is best for all of us, especially the schooling classmate and all that. I have a feeling if I got pressed on, or pressurized, something gone very wrong must be, or 1 of them got charged. I believe my intuition. In that "big poll of the survey statistic", how the average to take the sample of that representation of the overall, its at least 1 got charged for any other reason the judge will not tell me including the DMV or the alcohol test over 0.5. I believe that is very very very bad. It can take another 10 years, never know, never heard, and...no one comes to me and tell me where they end up meaning they hide, I have no need to believe why I should join them at all. 



Are you out of your mind? Your brother


The Canadian judges says what and the faults are the Canadian police....Because the movies is made in America, she is not in America, that's the faults !

And so on so forth ....that is a lot of the hurts to me. Maybe that is a moral story, I heard.



... ...  walking over your father's dead corpse, that is the American slang, right? 

Your both minds are not very equipped, you don't want to think for a longer term, sit somewhere other than talking about it the pain. The yoga studio, or the floor mat. I went to one session in the hospital. You have to find the people where they go or they say. Its in Chinese. The rumor on the hallway, one of those, join a line to keep waiting. This will never happen in Western World. Its too many people, so the classroom is filled.


They talk about something Capitalism yesterday all those movie, or today.







This guy exist?

You sure? I am not sure.....they talked it a very cruel those New York Upper class.

Its without the moral, they can live on and on, and you all want to reinforce that to go fighting the legal trend on the upper worlds, where you question My Father..... Jesus used to say? or Prince of Persia. 

You never meet the Heaven, that is not the most urgent issue in your life, you all knowing that. 


Shane and Gately is the only main singer I used to know. I hope you all knowing what you pick the 2nd singer or the rest of them. I told you I used to know them from the 90s. The main singer is important !!!


"In the sweat of the forehead, that God we pray for our daily bread is 3 Barley and....."

"The wild honey" is the Bible term, not the Bible Code. That is a term. 

"Eliji is a prophet"


Why I cannot put the photo or the bold, or the highlight words in it ?


This is the bakery in China. They doing a lot better than us I will tell you.

I personally don't put those diet things a lot everywhere, but there is the eggs in it.


Like I say, the city life, anyone can just order something or visit a store to purchase. If Shane is here with me, we go walking on the street to talk. 

I personally think if they handle that 1 Ronan better. No one knows the 1st singer and the 2nd singer.....Justin Timberlake !!!!!

Whom is JC?


So I won't even see this Ronan Keating, they are wrapped it up in Ireland. That is Shane's or Gately's all knowing world. I think I have heard of him.....Ronan. Some of these songs.

That is everyone staring at the successful people !! To be successful in the society has the tricks and the play. Give and the take....you believe what is right, or what is wrong, to the Heaven's standard? Its for the selfish reason?

And when you define in the successful people bracket, do you mean the business man?

Those are the money at you say the millions or the billions. Some if they want to extract from the court room jurisdiction from the judge, you think the judge is ....let you walk all over him? You thought the society is based on the rules of the laws, by.....IQ? Then you have to generate an argument out of the textbook and make it up something, that you say that is the IQ, or the logic, to process that.

You believe in that?


For a girl, its safer to go to the judge than going to that Ronan, I will tell you that. You might just drag that Shane whatever the movie causes......1st singer I always say and find out !!! That industry ?!  You can pretend to go near.... (what is that on the faceobok?)

If the judge let you, you know that money is legal, from the judge or from the police. You sure all the businessman didn't end up in the jail, you trust the man lying to you, and all that


A girl has to figure it out a lot of the road, because none of those people are the quality human, not the guy, not the girl. Everyone will tell me that. Not the 2 second affection and throw you in the dungeon. You believe that, there is a Bible in the End time. When did we believe, there is that story? Since I know there is a VS?

I can make that choice in my life, if that is an income stream. Per argument, per English, per write-up. I have to keep writing to find out what I think suitable with all of these. That is my choice.



The man, or the Irish, to say my food?

That choice? Being a girl, all these times ....all of these scenery. A guy uses all the rest of the race to hit you because he is a handicap he can, he will, he forever does?  No guy is a saint ! Not the past, not the present, it will never be the future. The gays culture, being polite, its to get out of the girls' eye sight, and staring at your own career. 


I never be there, he never had 1 friend other than his neighbor called John, or his brother all over this singing screen? You believe those guys are good, one of them? Heaven is in front, and there are the verses all over the written words, you bet there is a Satan hangs on the 911 tower, or you just believe everyone has a mouth to talk, because that is the freedom. 

My family most of them has a situation .....sometimes that is similar to almost all of your family near or far. Its not very close. But it exists ! 

Don't make it sound, in the end of WHICH time, it will be someone's the only choice that ever made, it was, because then there is an America, like you all imagined where all these freedom comes from, at all.

Helping just 1 mother is not a lot....a not too near aunt, because they have to die. I don't need to witness the death, I prepare that 8 years ago. Things you see on this TV screen, I any time its writing all those details, you don't apply to your life.


The water statue, like I said.

I hope you really know what you are doing.



No comments:

Post a Comment