9/27/24

??? Do I want to know? I say Shane?!

He is the main singer in Westlife.

My brother? W Two Worlds?


??

oh ~ Nicky / Kian ?!  Usually always talk to Shane first, then by the way and ask !  I just go to Shane I think.  He might really like the pets or the human, too ~~~ So, he goes to those phone books. I don't usually use a phone, just him ! 


This is not about why I like about Shane, those talks?

Shane is a very talented guy. He is a nice guy, too. He is a generous guy, like you going out for a coffee, or a breakfast, you imagine its every single day ....probably on my bill, but for now, he pays at it.

Shane is a very thoughtful guy, too ! 

To be with a guy, its every single day you talking to that one same guy Shane ~~~!!!!  You don't know what that means? Every single day, there is only 1 guy my life, that is Shane~~ because its everyone else he goes and talk to. 

The front and the back. His world he goes to talk, I just stand there ! He probably think I talk to every single Westlife sound like we are the best friend. I have never seen a human ~~ yet to be the boyish band's idea. Whom they used to be when they all standing next by Shane, he is the center I thought I only knew ~~ 

I didn't think they should be there, but that was a so long time ago memory. Like Maroon 5, I used to look at Westlife, like I look at the Maroon 5. I didn't really dare to tell Shane...probably until recently. Whom are these people, there is a such people name Nicky and Kian.  "oh ~ ".


I suppose to call Shane, but I don't know why I cannot call Shane ~~~


He probably eats home. Everything I cook, he looked at it or eat it.  The lunch boxes or we both can afford the grocery, he has 1 week all lunch boxes made, or here its easy for him, all kinds of the food. I ask him what he wish to eat, and prepared.

Nicky? I don't trust one thing about the backup singer.  They live on the street so that is the street groups, you know that?  I am not sure you seriously knowing that !




People gonna age ~~~~

Okay  !! Why do I hear that? Friday night ~ ! oh ~ Shane's song.

Shane is not what he used to 25 years ago, you know. Neither were all of them, are you all studying them, all of them + the ladies, the artists.

I may not like him, I will tell you that in the end of all these conversation, or any of them. They need to be inside their own happy world, that world doesn't belong to me.

And so I never talk about its what you all being argumentative about, right? You seeing into the future, and walking the hand to hand, the arm-to-arm. What if it doesn't happen? So that between the lies, or the truth, that person didn't say, people get married, in the end of that 2 or 3 years marriage time, he donates all his wealth to someone, and got divorced, and my worlds got ruined !

That is what you means, someone knows the difference.


In the end of life. Everyone's story got that far.

No, I don't think anyone will find out if they make it in life, or they all got penalty at it.

But you see.....there is a very strict rule, and that rule cannot be broken, when per dollar was said, in that blood debts be paid, no matter how it sound like it will never be God's decree, you really truly wish, its that simple, because it may not be me matter, everyone has a privacy concern. To buy, to shop, to eat, to see, to purchase. None of them to make 1 mistake....in the end of this one cycle, you realize the data will have the written format....

What it claims, what it says, what it labels and carried out.

None of this can be possibly made one mistake ! 


I have to go to sleep ~~ 


No comments:

Post a Comment