10/04/24

Shane and his groups. Justin with their world any group.

I will never be there. Shane by himself in Ireland, or its real or not real.

Justin in America, they, or UB, they, or 1 all on their own efforts towards the court room.


But what you really wish to do its to show up on anyone's party ground, you think none of them have an issue so they join the court room fight.

I have none. So fatty I am = 1 chair my hair up kid, staring at the PC feeling like a bear dummy at this LED light beaming beaming beaming.

They getting all their crowd audience cheer in their real life, and the court room fight. THEY alone seeing the jury, or the audience some court. I won't be there. I won't even invite myself in. And THOSE are not going to be in America or Washington DC. It can be anywhere NSYNC gone to German or starting where....to be honest. I won't be there.

Did you finish this tagging your father starting Harry Potter, or Ella Enchanted, and them they attract you to Frozen 1. That is your controlling idea, where to court flying all over the Earth map. 


We were all indoor, they are in the court room judge that side. I am in my room.


You are on the boat, fallen into the water out of the breath, or knock your head next time, anyone asking you......if we are all staring at something uneasy at our heart, we feeling like to talk to our own side of every people. Irish to Ireland Westlife company, or between themselves, they agree it doesn't look right, so they solving it on their own worlds.  Justin they go English speaking in America somewhere solving it.

I told them I need to be near my mother and my aunt, indoor, 24 hours on typing, the typhoon or the weather map. Its no where near the sea, its a basin. No outting, sorry.


So....we all agree, we hearing something funny, you are 1 person on the boat, staring down there and fallen into the water, all by yourself trying to get up. That boat height your muscle strength right now can get up, but no one near you. 

Ola is at Tonawanda, or North Tonawanda from Rochester? From where? The traffic hour, asking Wing or me or Jonathon. From Rochester coming it down I-90 to go back up to where? Tonawanda or North Tonawanda, there is a difference !!! She just got raped in the movie, not those places !!!


None of us are talking right now. You know what it means? 

They are inside their own world solving that; so am I. But one day, if we put in the same ID building to enter, and I say...Ola and Harry does those outdoor inside the water exactly like....we are dressed up to say you all have a label as the Westlife. I dress up to say I literally present for my mother or whatever near by to speak in English.

None of us knowing if Ola chop her finger in the meat Deli shop, she does on purpose, that is a sandwich shop. All the UB MD 6 cannot tell 24 hours she doing what? They have to be inside their clinic. And you Harry, lost your ears, by? pulling your head with the string, or hanging on the trees coming it down with the stair, you did what, you itchy your ears but you have the sunglasses on your eyes.

When we put it together that day, they say "No, that is not we think the movie on our side."

I say, "No, its not my side, his brother didn't say where he was if he enters. I provide that Ola and Harry did a very strange things 2 years ago someone must have heard it. Those people would know what they two did, will not presence here. "

"So what we gonna do?"

"We come here its to put our argument down, what did happen in 5 years or the last 10 years."

I say, "No, I never filed. Its probably not related to any of you or you think. But I did in advance leave it on the public domain access blogger. That has some validating power, there is a date."

They say, "No, we didn't do that, we gone through the legal trial, we found...."

I say, "I tell you this movie can revolve, its a real horror thing, if someone else knew that 2 did what things so their physical defects has a reasoning."

They say, "What do you mean the physical defects has a reasoning."

I say, "America has a military pension for those disable people. I used to hear about that."

They say, "From where? Are they in service? "

I say, "No one knows ! "


What is that do to with us?

I don't know.

We have asked someone, they have a different points of view.

I have, too. But none of us might find out because it might be 40 years on, or right now they hide things behind the wifes, like their job performance was so bad, and anytime the judge seeing them to tell them what to do, no one will ever put up a fight, and they walking in the door like the palace or the house door, they smile to ask them how is your day goes....everything looks like normal. The palace didn't find out, the house gate behind no one finds out, but that is a very very bad someone could mess up so much in the military service, and at home, its a brand new mansion inside life, or the house close door life.

We don't understand.

They both have the intention. They want their wifes dead or that life terminated so long ago, someone says something to them, and none of us find out, the beautiful wife never knew they were the killers starting from the beginning, they were doctrinated, something so worsen in the miltary life, when they come home....they feel okay they have the family there waiting for them.

But this has nothing to do with the movie.

No, but the public or the citizen might be a different view about this. I only know that much, I cannot tell the rest of the reasons, someone has to tell me. What do they mean the public has a different view, its toward the movies, or towards that wife behind the gate door makes them happy? 


Discussion discussion discussion......no conclusion, so each of us left to go home, fly home, the meeting adjourn, none of that went to the court room. Just we update what we got.



I go to sleep, tomorrow is weekend !



No comments:

Post a Comment