5/31/24

I …m …holding …this ….sheet. Like yesterday. (Trembling and shaking )

Ronan


I …want …to…ask ….we, you, any of you strangers outside this any circumstance, but he gonna tell the sovereign killing these strangers. 

Yesterday sheet, he needs to be tie up from some known citizen or government supports, or stare at Tim Cook to go forward TOGETHER. Walking …near…and …near…towards…the …sovereignty.

No, you guys tie me up, not tie him up with you. 

I need you to remove his rings on his fingers, rock n roll looking. Shirt up to the collar bone and not loosen pant with a chain those. We all have a better ring. He is aging like those newspaper his side he weeps and they ends up in the TV, those actors aging too. Being seen. 

Westlife they look a lot more family, like put together to hold a family ready. He and Storm is not going to hold any family looking. I have no one to ask.


You, we can tie our hair up, they are so old….tremble…shaking yourself, kneel, bow, flat…like the movie Sand of Time that princess.



No, not Annca or Astor, they are the problems, just a height they are mental, no business. A random kid found on the street and scared me to say hurting those in the show business, so they will mock you. - Interstellar. You Ronan needs Tim Cook direction those. I think it’s behind me the diagram 1 or, one of them will leash you. But I don’t know which one of them.

No Craig, definitely not, they thrown him out of the finance downtown center. You never require to survey, just believe what I say in Toronto area. When you from the downtown center, Meghan is just an actor career. Has money, but I think they meant downtown looks like downtown, not those. Similar to New York City what the billionaires known for. You or your near by probably has those family background, you talking about a real time living on Earth, doing the things for them, with them, step them up or down, let’s say donuts, coffee, some gifts shop, kindle warmth those family talk, or the family church talk, combination. 


A real time means noise. The city noise, not the wildness. The traffic noise, the human noise, not the intellects debates if we all gonna die together. If you purchased a dozen box of the dozen donuts. Per person, in person, with the celebrity statues to say you drop by saying hi to the embassy, to the bus terminal, to Google office 101, or the Real Estates committee boards chair or near with the same last name the bus driver in this route or the Astor itself and the ice cream.  Exactly the same last name to found this committee groups. Their office is across 101. Big giant name next by the developer of this new …building structure. So I say 5th avenue the plaza hotel, “hi, remember me!, it’s outside my block, that you remember me? This is 2 flat ground and 3 flat ground Philippine embassy used to be and….the remembering part was …it’s many years your boss knows have passes.”


It’s the mirror ending at metro red line Y, turn back. It’s where I stop and getting things to drink. There is a name card. The ice cream milkshake. 

The bus would be I stand there and look straight after I finish asking where Astor would be, they move him, and he says…and I was on my way to 101 behind those area, not 101. That’s the bus route I know. I call the terminal their website already. That’s the painting at. Keanu’s movie bus terminal, run with the bus scene, I know how to do in the painting. There are the lines on the floor. (Movie: Lake House

I was running that time, not I was collecting the name card. 

Pick it up and take it? Talk ! 


Better man (Westlife)

That bottle of the water in the video. That’s their company. With my bag on the top of the trash can. 


I get on my PC - Prince William and Hugh with Theresa 3 years ago.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uwUsqXijy8Q

oh, the Food I bought video. My video. So, you decide its your flower beautiful issue, the friends gangsters issue together for the facebook crowd, the private is the private smoke and wall drugs those hidden chamber all that. Or the lifestyle you intend to learn your per word, or you need to lose your entire body slim, slummy already like his real form, your father. The drugs effects since 50 years ago.

You are not intended to get any job with this kind of the presentation, but that will be meaning you give up your jobs, never gonna be, or you gonna be? There is an assurance yes, or no. A different life, because with that lady OU you are not going to learn better, the way you are just looking inside this TV monitor. Its your happiness degree how to die.

A lot of people coming to me will be asking me how to die, if they can die immediately, I ever telling you that? I never stopping them. 

Or this is not per min, per step, you saying how you open up your mouth, to greet, to talk, to stand, to look around, and....that is a kid. HIs name is Hugh, I know Hugh Grant's movie, right....

2:05 That is how you greet.

Right.

2:10

We already met ! 

2:14 Is that your Valentines......"Right here" you pointing at, you going there to see something?


"Good morning, you have a uniform, these things on your left side below your height, that is for my height? You see these structure from base line to the top, is that today we see, or I stand there to watch, you tell me what should I be seeing this sunshine too bright to my eyes?"

"I have an eye glasses, glare, you know if I put this thing on, every time I have to take it out from this SUV anywhere I go, you will be walking over there, show me with your hands, what you can see or label, each and every time, after I disappear from here. Your rest of your life calling everyone to ensure they hear every word I say. If I put this on, shall we?"

"You know this things bothers my nose bridge, is this the bridge? Those ancient Chinese parable has this if you burn down this things....that way cannot exit. Is this the community all around has a center to label, where the family and the kids access to go use the public utility? 

Meaning are they the same package, or that is the public utility, Park, that is what I mean."


"My brother-in-law cares about this thing, actually its his wife, my sister cared about these things, 2 kids. I got none, but we have to go around 10 property line, 100 on his life line...one of those younger my age he whom uses the review online he purchased. Its being purchased so some credits of that is not fake....but I ending up was......his finding, and I was not happy. Some other things happened."


That is 10 mins, my lifeline....your rest of your life, learning how to talk to him, him, and him, that kind, everytime the car getting out? That is the job.

Right? 



"They have this demolishing building chemistry in bomb to the site, on the Youtube video. 1 mins how to look this whole thing where to collapse inside the center force all that. That is not my jobs, you don't happen to be that jobs oriented to show up here?  You have 10 mins. "

"Do you think....if I ask you, one of this day anyone standing like you stand here....anyone, anywhere. Its that 10 or 1 mins human, exactly I describe to you, right in front of my faces? There are a lot of the jobs I don't do. "

"How do those people get a job, to stand in front of my faces, they sent them in from the governmental agency? And these have the water pipe line below, what do they call them? The public health, not the public utility mix those words, I don't know the specific terms."


"If any handshake is a business card, I need a phone number to call, you guess I know whom I calling up, save at my secretary phone book, she usually does those things, drop a dozen, she listing them by the column. "

"This is the card? I have a hunger game, and some media attention all over this....whom gets the beneficiary.....you nervous when you talking to me, if I use this card to fan, its hot in the sun here. If you don't mind I am a women, I think I really need to get a fan every site I get out of this car each time. I seen them very often, just not actually got into yet. "

"My make-up melting...."

"No, I ask you each time when I fan, that's it. Its hot to my face and I have a next round, that's why. Its not to make impolite, its really hot to my face. "

"I hate this jobs, but thank you very much. I have the alcohol wipe in the car, you don't need the hand shake again. See you."



If you can do that, I don't think you need that OU lady, seriously. 


Go the Distance: That cartoon?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0BmYF4dCErg

No....Its the doctor, MD he will take away every lady all around you and your brother, or your upper class. That is what it means. That kind of the girls. Inside the video.

To be a real MD, one of the things its to be aggressive to get the customers, and that doesn't look like today your age, or your friends, or anyone would tell you the compassion or the pity, they do the works so get the paid like Lee or Dean, the priest format. Not those Zawanna here MD + professor their training would be. Every person staring at the TV monitor inside differently, that is a chiropractor and a teaching in the university, I don't think you will know that reality at all.


You want to hear a trick?

You are a song writer like Ronan, sit in the MD office, to write per word, its legal. You spent money on that one doctor, MD. Everything is safe. 

The guys also see the doctors too. They exercise those muscle tone, or getting the girl too. How to say, how to write it down, just in that one doctor's office.


You want to put everyone's mouth a drug, like you told your secretary and guards, not to talk like that? Why don't you all get out to put the drugs on everyone's like you should be doing, not staying here mind my own business?

Say it? Angry....on anyone does anything at all. No one can develop anything in life whatsoever. Everyone should just wishing you all be dead literally eternity of it.

You used to knowing that, that is a game to all world around, everyone in your class taken the drugs, anyway. Its for their own uses the tongue to lick, not for the kids? You don't want to learn this well round trick how to the public drinking water, anyway, to every public utility, not just the house made of the powder from base to the top line, you just lick with your tongue, its right there, the wall brick.

Yeah, every wall paint, the entire mansion re-make only the drugs powder I dump at your front, or your brother, look at it, its drying out! Under the sun, you don't bother to get out of the door, no one respect you without your command, living in that eternity to look at it, just every lick of the tongue, your 9 generation of the format, you loving it.

Say it. Mc Donald commercial, you all loving it. The smoking pipe...there are the air ventilation. 


Tell me, what is the high tech and the Power for? You angry, you beat the wall up, a crack, then put it in your mouth, its 9 generation every eternity looking right !!! 

You want to film it now, to see how it feels like? 

No, normally the house won't have a crack, you beat it with the hammer. Your strength what is for? Swing and beat it ! Your manner or tempament never require to run in run out, figure it out how to hide, and retrieve, and try again? Its all in one piece, everyone joins !

You say you won't

You say you promise

You say for sure, for certain

You say its too much control

You say you already change

You say its the greater good

You say, you say, you say.....


I tell you I am the God or the Lords, there are many ways we re-do this, so many times all over the universe, not once for all, its once of the lifetime.




No comments:

Post a Comment