5/31/24

You want to talk about the dosage of the drugs, the alcohol, the pharmaceutical drugs, or the counter prescription drugs? All that?

Like how you talk to the police drunk and drive, or that would be the judge, or the MD or the nurse? Those are the private clinic, you get your record straight those....do they asking you the paper works, if you all get in trouble, the entire UK upper class, the kids everywhere, your parents knowing you all the same like them, right?

So you always talk to the police like this.

"Let's say, there is a me and my friend...."

You very often in your life just got into the fight with the next by that person I am seeing this much. All the time. Ocean 11 inside, that 2 short guys looks like that Cinderella cousin of the counter part, their dad looks like King's brother. 2 thin guys too, the wall or the drugs everywhere. You all panic.....you don't know what you are saying, but to that small radius, you are back and forth, or America doesn't do that, so you all going back to England, for the security fees too high. So you speaking this swing things forever to the police at that small tiny flag zone England boundary line.


"Let's say me and my friend has this legal idea whom gets the faults and all that, you don't happen to know my friends in your database, I can just ask you here. No, I didn't do on purpose, I just want to know what you say, because everyday I am very edgy in life, with some problems. And this driving wheel incident, if you know i am stressful, you let me go this time, I want to know, what I can get out of this ticket. My father doesn't want to hear about this anymore.  "


"I often in the new traveling place to get a parking ticket like today, I just happened to travel abroad, I didn't pay in Canada. Do they charge anything interests in the system database? By the way, do you mind if I asking you some stuffs, you need to check my car or the trunk, these me and my friends didn't come often to this issue for several years now. Its every once a while pop up your peripheral, and I am not comfortable with any of this. I AM NOT comfortable with any of this, every time I seeing a uniform like you showing up. I did think about it some other stuffs, like legal and none legal. I will tell you, I am not comfortable of something in life, maybe if I just ask you here you can help me, you think? Anything by pass this trunk stuffs, or all together you sort it all out for me? "

"yeah, I want to once for all sorting this issue. I am kind of tired. If you tell me today, we sort all out. I am just not inside my mind all this time. Too tired, too distract it, you can ask me."


"I used to know some people, i don't know them anymore. I want to know if you know my friends those counterparts, I got lied to. Because....technically I am not supposed to get this kind of the issue in my hands. I feel funny."

"I am just joining in the crowd and fall asleep where it drunk, and the late night woke up? I smell something that is why I tell you. Just....hanging out, people see people's face being happy, that kind."

"Yeah, the party has these music, or every weekend has a schedule book. Late night those. But....if I keep seeing this uniform, I will tell you, its more frequent than I being honest to my friends. Sometimes other people doing it on purpose, and we all have a different witness account saying. I usually say nothing type, but for some strange days or the month, joining in the crowd, is not to become a scarecrow. I am not all that comfortable to be literally AM or will be a scarecrow, someone reminds me. You think I look like that type?"

"I am inside my mind thinking of something, when several years ago...all those difficult time, I won't say, or my friends won't say. We both know....its not comfertable. I asking some people and the air kinda flows with the time, to say I am tired, or I am used to the life in front of me. Except this is probably not the last time I gonna try to ask anyway."


No, I tell you what I really see. Its all from the black water, its more like the pale yellow. You behind your sun glasses, thinking something and driving with the loud music. Tony and Bill those, they all loving those loud music. Every tall guy, just the car seat is too low. I am a girl height, like you open the car door front. If you purchase those 4 door, well, if you get the SUV you won't feel like that. Tony smoke.


What is the scarecrow?

That 2 Ocean short guy, thin, they are the weapon business anyway. They tell their dad different things, but most people all doing that from behind anyway. No parents know your schedule at late night. My mother...would say me this me that, but Tina....that is a pain in life, everywhere she found her freedom in NYC away from here more and more. She is happy she can always find a date, I guess. Everyone needs the Asian. She knows her tolken well. But she is a girl.

You know where to put the scarecrow?

Smallvile, those farm land. The meadow. Kentucky those Home my Home song, the Tabaco state. They have only the print jet business and Tabaco. 



If the police call you back they found something?

You say...."You are telling me part of it, or I need to pay more I can just pay you now? Like they are someone else's kid, those kinds the payment?"

"Can I write it down, if we talk now? Give me a min, I get something to sit down and write. I will probably want to tell you something ...here I found my wallet too."

"No, I mean it, so I grab my wallet, its here, I just didn't take it out, I prepare, right."


"A librarian or a doctor, I have talked to. You don't think if I asking them something...some circumstance, its like a free opinionate view right? or they call the police too? "

"I just feel another person to talk to. Sit down like 5 mins, and I went. I just didn't know what I am doing from which side, too many people too many talks. I cannot concentrate too well. "

"Sometimes its a freedom life, not just the freeway life. I probably want to change my car, I feeling it. I got a family, and doing a family parents talk now or the future. One of this day I learn how to grow up talk. They....sometimes you wonder if I need to grow up or they will never need to grow up. I didn't think the first intuitive sight all my life to raise a kid, but now I will be. I am trying not to compare, right."

"The kid's school, or the talents. I got the sports idea, so I get to my height, but saying the parenting is how to control my own kids, I am not there yet. But sometimes I am not sure what I heard its for my benefit so I have the kids life to control at. They control me."

"I cannot verbalize everything, I have to learn how to write them down to talk right....sometimes it didn't come to me. Later I thought about it. So....my life is too chaos, not to think about it. But I thought about it sometimes. "


"There is a lot of the comparison, right. Not all those feel from everywhere, I have no direction in my age, do you feel like that, and what do you do? Sit there and wait? "


You figure it out your rest of the life.



No comments:

Post a Comment