5/28/24

Kian and Shane's hygenic is similar. Probably just like their money dirty like them, too.

Nicky has a lot more hygienic, I would say to you.

Was my Pinterest show up? oh ~ now I put it there. I think these birds...I never move out of here, to tell you the truth. My neighbor that side doesn't have the birds to land like these.  They are watching the TV, its in the Chinese subtitle here. The food is down stair, right there too. 


Nicky is scared to sit in my living room, at the massage chair, I sit on my sofa? on the ground

He is not blind, isn't him? On the back of that sofa, or you sit on my sofa, I sit on that back sofa. That was that monk sit in the middle sounds like he is a big shot, with full loads wrong words. I hate those human, I never touch that sofa ever again. You can stretch your leg.

I can see. 

The birds you will hear, it will be from my room, very screaming out loud, or the kitchen that side, and behind the massage chair that side. 3 side of the windows. Usually its the massage chair behind, they are the nearest to the TV, per line, per words, you want to sit comfortable and staring what they screaming at, not I push my button on my phone, you don't know the secrets.

You want to sit at the massage chair that ground, shrink ....is that because that is the nearest to the birds? You are damf? We can move that massage chair downstair, that is the....straight the birds screaming at. Because that is where the neighbor their yard at. Those are the tree.

Or, you use my mother's wall, that is the TV. We are the same channel here. You mean you want to hear the birds talking? I can hear from my seat there.

They go by my per line per words read. I usually just listening, because these Youtube sent in from IPad, so those are the same video to that TV public air, I am too busy to do per line, the birds are. When they call, its their next line freaking my out. You have about 1 second, or that second. Its the subtitle they script about, because......to that Fury of God yesterday, that was the Buddha power in medicinal buddha, or that doctor guy we know of. But the birds know the Chinese and...just that one line I happen to rise up my head and read it, I have about a second they scream.


Birds in the Tree - My Girl (Westlife song)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=422mRlKJ-yM

Their lyrics. oh ~~! 


The birds they are doing the horrible things, that is not everyday everyone's life to live in it !!!


Geogina would be the German's bf, I already say that. She likes.....those European world other than the Irish, right. But it probably meant Nick Toronto and Georgina got married to jump in the sea and die. That is what it means. They both die.


My news, my lunch time.




No comments:

Post a Comment