5/28/24

Shane ( Can you go to sleep, England all side) he is in this industry (birds small sound) ...

As a girl, as a model, as the outside City planning traffic jam. That will be where Babaji dominating his business at. When Shane they grew up, they have to bind that industry to where their audience, black tie, suit, clear normal image, or they themselves talk normal. I don't know where they been in the last 10 years, or at least that Simon, Keanu...for being that history in that name Renaissance idea, or even this one Ronan Keating. All that has a correct behavior science.

They realize that or not. 


If they didn't tell me, and I show up a meeting and they introducing they themselves as Westlife. That time I know whom they are. Not if they show up now in front of my facebook, okay, I learn about it. That is per word coming out of them speaking the English.

I speak it back to them just not long ago. That is not to threatening them....

Its one year and 6 month pass. 


A different profession will have all different income bracket. You don't want to be seen as a writer, when you near them to say, that is TV by what is the income tax per annual file-ing private own, or the Corperate owns.

The tax file-ing.

You have a long hair, so you don't say you work inside a home, on your blogger, to say, you gain your public domain, through the US, that is .com.

Is that in Europe, saying taiwan, its tw.....here

Google and you getting along?

But I am coming near as the home sitting in my chair, because it was never do in 2018-2020. 

Anything but my money for this one comet saying, I run about only by myself doing the things only I knew per degree account.

That is very embarrassing to me, because I usually meant you will all hear about it. It is not going behind and get anywhere, everywhere like a chicken running without a head.

Saying there is an AI. 

In Europe, that is Paris.

Anything fashion, anything stylist, those kind of the make-up, the cosmetic, the creme, or the moisture, all that.

I saw that, I say okay, I saw it.

There is a reality at home, when a guy perceive that is a home, not the public media freeziniac, all that interview going about and about on the TV.

A home, where I lay down, half zombie, if not saying anything coming near, just get out of my sight. Saying someone trying to save me at all.


No, Royal family those TV issue + my here this Heaven's song. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P-x2u7FuSMk

That will be a lot of the president collective karma, well....Probably American President Joe Biden or England PM, any of there PM to work it out those family talk there. I never insert myself anywhere near there. 


How about me?! 

I go with Kian, and there is a Nicky. No, he is really really really heavy ...that thing I say from the hospital. None of you can see that, right. No, if he comes out another 5 years talking those, you wish its not copy it from me those language, Nicky or Kian those idea. When I get there, I will figure it out.

I take care of my mother, one person here, and these...Tina is very scary somewhat. I am on that top of those claim things. But she is .....


You are all very wobbling to these relationship statues, so it makes the President those them feel scary. Wobbling means .....the driving and anything I could see it from me here. Its very very reckless. Because there is no security in California, any one free, they do something those drunk and drive, and none will find out.  With the sun glasses. 

I personally.....don't think I gonna leave Taiwan. Its 4 limbs short distance, you bind to the bed anytime with the food down stair. Do I look like that maid to them? I know that is what they presenting those. I finish one year and half, I now looking at them. They are working, so they go and working their concert and go home.

The reason if you literally doing that 1) Bind to the bed 2) the food downstair coming up, to write how this 10 years everyone did, to that per 4 limbs wave in the air trespassing places, to get shock, to get tired, to lose their attention focus, or the literacy.....the lucid mind to the writing it down words. 

You got some jail human lucid minded, and 1 Me here. I have only see my mother and my own face inside the mirror. 


1) Bind to the bed means? You stand up, one motion count. You go 1 feet to the bed, and lay down. Tie on the bed, no moving. That entire space from the bed to the bathroom its 10 years in this format. 

2) The food is a major issue for those too dreamy Western World life. I am on this NASA 25 years......they told me, that is Harry's case. His father gonna die, if he has the 10 years through that cancer treatment.


I don't think....you try to assimilate one teaching, just one thing I say correctly, you gonna throw out a lot of this court room saying things, you done nothing but the harm to me. That kind.

I think the American medical board will mean I go to Ireland, I am guessing that. I sense that, how they have the concert to go about. Correct. Are they like the Zombie? I think they....might be. The European guys they stay in the same house, or the same bed, if that is between them. You are guessing it that too. No, I don't know. Justin Timberlake says. Those....right, I am aware of. I agree to that, just not this video yet. Everyone gets a Beautiful in White, look like these monitor says, so I say stop. Yeah, everyone move to Ireland to sort. Correct.


But am I literally getting a passport, that kind? I have 2 passport. One is here, one is in America. Did you ever process the paper works to sound like you running between the correct governmental agency.


Right, the president they are the Beautiful in White, Shane's main theme this time in China. I saw it. Most of you don't forward to the correct position spot, so I never say anything. Do they get told to do a lot of things? I think they would.


Its on the Heaven's video, you cannot look in that one?  Tim Cook gonna retired too. If the American medical board ask me, and I say, I think you agree everyone on those top can get a Beautiful in White, because they retired, or they come up, and still get a beautiful in white, right? I would ask them too. 

I think would be England King Charles video. He does on purpose, or PM does on purpose. That is him with that 26 years old. Every Biden's age, suppose to look at the England public message on the channel. = meaning HIM. Okay, maybe not Biden. Its King Charles.

And that OU lady, the older lady with that Prince William I think. 40 charity. They don't make a fool of themselves, so I told you its exactly anything they say, its how they represent all that says. The otter told me.

I never say one word, I just go along my own blog,  I never see, hear, knowing it. 

No, I have not talked to Westlife, or Shane about any of this. No.


If you seeing me on this chat with so many guys, don't you want one Beautiful In White, can you open your mouth to ask? Give me a reason what is an official message


I make everyone else around me to go near ....what's in front of them. I did.

And you all? Just combine to stopping me?


No, you can all go near. Go near, go near, go near, anything you got assign on my news like that Trump with that....CNN airs prostitute girl I think. Its in Asian edition CNN here.

I think me?

Its Kian and Nicky. Shane......I found out he is a gay, I think.

Ronan needs to be a monk, or he is one of those format human too. No, not Ronan. But I heard his interview, right. I go near them, when I go near, they will tell me what is really happening. I think he likes the friends all near by sounds like the best pal boy groups friends.

But when Kian or...Nicky got into the family life, he will tell you, that is what it is.

They don't, but that person would. That is what it is. 


I tell you the Truth? I think its

Prince William

Duke of Westminster

Kian


Movie: Prince and Me (the medical world all knowing that)

Its a Queen's position. Its him wants to be both that position. He is one of the richest bachelor, that is why they doing things look like that. I can see. I can say, not I would guess they knowing that. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=svw8BfzNtXE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4YYGCesvqTA

If they doing thing more happier, that is everyone else hearing me that, and found out.

My brother got with a Joshua, paying a lot of the debts money, but he is with that on his facebook header. 


Biden, that is a blonde women, its near. You can just ask around. It exists. I think he is straight. Looks a bit like your current wife, on that photo stream. They left you? I never heard about that.

Simon is straight. Surprised....right to me.
Obama is gay.
Keanu is gay, the man's. As a man, not as a girl. (She is The Man), check that.

Nicky is straight. 
Kian he like the business, I think he and Shane is both gay.

But no, none of them want that situation to happened, correct.

No, I never check Brian or Mark. The taller guy, they go to their taller world. But the things Brian if he airs on that newspaper before or now, that might be somewhat true, not a joke. I think those he says represent, he does. Meaning private behind, and that is what it is. 


I would say Shane and Kian best. They have some movie interest might be very identical. The ghost. No, not exactly the action movies. Shane does that for his work, to create the music, but both them might be exactly that common interests + the other. I think that is the best. Shane and Kian.


Trump he is a giant size of that Legally blonde best friend. That is Kim looking in Orange country, the vegan restaurant. Kim looks like that Legally Blonde best friend with the mail guy. that best friend. I know the movie is already the giant size. The way I see...its....the temperament giant, or the height giant.


Then...

Mark and Nicky

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bx0nr2_rYPw


OU Language - second part, transcripton

Apple

Tiger qi

Tomato VI

Tiger, Lion, Tree and Fruit

glowing, glowing, glowing


Nobility Mubac (Nicky)

Leisure Koji (Kian)

It's like a corresponding to us

Happiness Bopi

Happy   vopo (for human happiness)


Down are 8 profile?

God Original Ability KID

Ihos Ku Attribute HIPE

And   A-N-D   NOS 

Apple             NYS

Ihos Ku          VEDA

Be attitude

Ihos Ku            Sug

Benefit

OU Radiant      GANE

Bee                   Op

Yes, its cute, huh? I don't always have time to check because I really have to concentrate, to get the word right, you see?


Next 


No comments:

Post a Comment