5/28/24

The music industry

Voice Memo

https://drive.google.com/file/d/17VrIeSUiIkSTUJI8H5BnVXe5BunJLpT5/view?usp=sharing

  • I start to learn them first month
  • Til 3 months, now its 1 years and 6 months.
  • I know more than their name with the last name, and their past and current look. They have 5 people. A sheet - Shane looking for, or anything he says on those per video he makes them the public air.
  • Its very clear anything he meant or he says.
  • Did you look at it for 25 years ?
  • Per frame, per hearing, per interview. You know what time it is, you give me more than a day, I have 1 month, 3 months, its 1 full years I can look at the video and listening. My IQ is not that slow, if you give me time.


Otter

https://www.youtube.com/shorts/GWQVOD8DHVY

Hi you two. Not that kind of the conversation on TV. You both have a personality, this is in Japanese langauge. You are....unspeakable. All of you, you have about 10 x2, meaning that is 20 in math. You do math in your head, you want to go be ground listening those Conan Crimson Love Letter Japanese card tradition. I think you all are tradition and reserved, you doing that on TV. They think !!!? You hear it well? You and you.


Johnny Depp. 

This is Prince William?

https://www.youtube.com/shorts/KDq3vR5KjP8

They are the actors, meaning....they do things with their faces. You gonna be an England King, you don't want to look of some other model exactly like the comic book, or exactly like the facebook I show you whom, where, what, or how? You gain a military Captain-in-Chef, title. You need to face outside, Taiwan that is 23.5. Do you see the module of the ship suppose to axiel X Y or Z? Its at my face, the ceiling forward.

We are the most middle to that axiel plane. Not you guys !!! They fire a bomb its straight ahead to Taiwan, my roof top.

(Thunder here)


I am looking straight ahead on my bed. Exactly like those Egypt wall painting the human carve on it. Straight ahead when I lay on my bed. That is them. 

I am the painting, they are looking straight ahead of them, its me. Same standing. They are standing, I look vertical on my bed.



All of your father is about to die. So I don't have a dad?

You live strong and take care of you yourself, he will feel strong, and he looking after himself best. You take care the things next by you, or saying the words, or including to your personal staff. You go along with your personal staff, the taller guy with the eye glasses.


I only have a mother and a far away disable, too many. So I told Nicky no. And no to Kian. Too many things on my plate even to my most immediate family. You imagine that someone too far way from Ireland or England. Well....From my world, you look at your own world looking. 

I talk one year and half to their phone, they don't feel those are too much message, everyone message them once message a day, I called them 24 hours on my phone. 

I am the Lords?!


Your father knows you each, when you grew up. You want to tell me, you know your son, that 2 with a girl? And is this without your ex-wife gonna be the TV cover England Queen, this kind of Karen's TV 400 million dollars?

You talk to your personal staffs for him or for her? Explain that yourself? you take the blame, or you blame on everyone, as a visible leadership?

Your father getting mad just about the last 50 years, his mother saying anything not going along? He has a liking and disliking too. He has a word with you, or with anything in front of him too? But he is the closest to you as that throne idea. He is, and you are. Not he is not going to die.

I will not be in England, no matter how subconscious every problems solve. I may not be in Ireland neither. Just talking none sense. 


Zawanna?!

https://www.youtube.com/shorts/7glOC656PTU

They go to jail when they show up. NEVER love, you imagine that for real?! This entire Earth can be empty, except that. I don't care about Westlife, or you. I care about them? You mean by the heart or by the thought transmission? 

Can you or whomever you all around doing the things normal once? Anything but that.


Listen, I come from a City, not where Eben used to from.

I don't KY anything, that is the end of the discussion, what the city human always look like.


A leadership like you, you put a family image on the TV, you live through that, to give all that British and the entire world only that support. I am from a metropolitan, you mean NYC those you never seen human, they never show up on the TV or the picture, or the dress what in life. They close their door, that is for the rest of their life.

The Earth can have so many different kinds of the leadership when you demonstrate that. I am a women, I am staying away all that when I need to. Not right now, so I put the words and the statement forward. Those are the very real things, and I might turn into the guy, I gonna lie about it? They mocking me on the TV, or they trying to input that education in me, the TV?

You mean my IQ that low to believe the TV, or sound like inside or outside I believe a word in any of that? Try to make a sense anything at all. Why that legal society I cannot just manifest my IQ problem income freelance wireless jobs, just even that Title, they give me any housechore wireless paper works job, I stay home period washing, helping my mother washing (she has a name and no name), and the rest of the family handicap, or whom else coming in handicap. I am doing all the dishes, I know that sense. I put that burden on everyone else. That is very clear message, I just can only live without LOVE, that is my leadership, I actually didn't care if that is a TV country side or the city tale. Some human live in the city, so only got the family and the relative not too far away. For her, for her, for her.


So you answer, are you a gay? The Europe those tall height?

Not those Ashley in the short cup, heel, you next by and smile? Every guy lied, did I say that?

No, they have a culture, when anyone landing there to live a life, or in the school, or going to the school, or the society to look on the street, take a year I will figure it out, not to decision this rush, whom are the gays, whom belongs to what. I have that sense, so I am the leadership. You want to get out of that leadership even to the furthest horizon, you wish to find your love and demonstrate on the TV!!!!


WE have that saying, not YOU all have a TV.


You are not going to put 10 girls like that Princess Diary 2, you imagine that, or you put me try out to imagine that, you stop the half way, imagine that, or....test it, its you in it? How do you be in it, I knew that, before I talk to them or imagine all that you got a landlord he is about to get married?


Everyone loves Taylor Swift, I want to go and hear what she says in her song?

https://www.youtube.com/shorts/9hPCZV_l-0U

Do you like those dresses? Me don't.


Zawanna, the muscle guy.

https://www.youtube.com/shorts/G5YIdgFcmCc

You believe those things, not the IQ things?


You like these earing to say flashy?

https://www.youtube.com/shorts/8CfmzQCOoTw

Pretend I look at my own faces and scream !


Do you like Hairspray, and this Kate Winslet, all the Hollywood Blonde girls from America, your dad? Your father used to be thin, he doesn't look like Johnny Depp? His eyes those?

https://www.youtube.com/shorts/NwuaJeDdHjs


Your personal staff is not counting on you to be the leadership, Shane has to be the leadership.

Is there a difference, you mean the movie or the TV, you care about it?

Whatever I figure it out, his phone just have to go and ringing about it until we are through their concert here in Asia. That is me doing the things. You want to get in noisy any little thing I ever do. Starting with that Simon or Keanu? 


You and your brother has a different job, you suppose to stare on your each job. You both suppose to know that very very well. Not focus on me, comment FOR me, all your staffs in that entire England, not one line touch, I fly through France?! I heard that, I seen that, I never regrets that.


They know what I sound like, what I update them things on the first min, or the last min, or when that min shows up, they know its that time. NOT right now.


You want to read this entire sheet, again and again? 

Your personal staffs, you look like someone....


  1. You as the Prince William has that staffs, your jobs for one whole life training with that Middleton image in England is to end back - staring at me, as a job.
  2. The whole world doesn't have that religion or the religious title, or the leadership.
  3. That is ilegal here in Taiwan, you can be jailed, everywhere from Korea, China, Taiwan or Japan.
  4. I only believe I am the journalist.
  5. Your father and you, putting up those image to let that 1999 gone, so the whole England putting up those image for the whole world, and even for UN.
  6. One whole life delication efforts to put up one, your mother's death. Right now, that job is only limited to one me, you staring at, anything I say, I do, I live, I go by, I call to whom?
  7. Ireland. I calling to Ireland.....England you ever heard about Ireland in the real map existing problem in Europe? I want to know?
  8. I never heard about Poland, Ukraine, nor Ireland.
  9. You staring at one me as your whole life time a job. What do I look like? 
  10. You tell that with 100 hangs England Flags those 10 airplane on the top passing it by. You staring at a photo, not even a human in front of you. 
  11. These are just the photo !!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment