5/24/24

⭐️⭐️⭐️ The Lake House ⭐️⭐️⭐️

Your father’s movie or he is …making anyone name Kate that kinds of stuffs, Prince William is the One? Did she say Jackie? James’ gf, financee.  Jackie, Jack, Jack in the box, mail box. Simon ? You would give this movie to your own son and make an effort you, his son,  to own this movie? 

Are you going to do that for your son, your wife’s name is Kate? Like your father good well wish for you? Why he can do that and you cannot? Right now, in front of his eyes, you doing that for your son to the consideration ? Did he get bother if you planning that, now?

He can be bothered for anything, especially now ~~

Is this the soap opera ? Trying to forgive and forget ? 🥲 

Is he in the hospital time interval now? Do you want the Easter egg basket, the baby shower baskets, the balloon and the balloon inside another balloon, the heart? 2? Hearts ~~🎈🎁🎁🎈🎈🪭🎉🎊🎉🪭 you don’t think that’s the soap opera ? No, you don’t need to watch the TV. I tell you from my TV….

Do you know what’s a soap opera on America ? It’s usually next by the Home Shopping Networks, they sell the cleaning supply ~~~ one was in CEO space !!

The day time home TV. 

Your name is Loki ? Hi ~~ do you know if the real thing in …Westlife house, this thing I put my tear inside my eyes? This is not the soap opera right ?

Hey, that is Jonathon’s birthday ~~I think Fang’s birthday also in July.


His name is Morgan, once I had a bf?

The first time I heard he had the mortgage …was on the island I hate him already. 


It was our back yard. That’s Babaji.

Down the stair at the river. We had a very very bad fight.  But there has a grave. I don’t think I go down. At night. If I ever go be that night malocholy ? NO! It’s at night not the back yard.  You mean like the movie to sit near the river, at night ? Of course not. Sit there be sad? Sitting at the river bank those poetry saying ? Those music again ….I tell you, after all these Justice league should be, anything of this look the past Ghosty the tears inside the memory …one of those things I will never be. 

Sorry, I mean Flash  !!  You can do all that …flashy in the whole world looking,.except this to be honest ~~

Oh, 10 years ago  I forget this detail to tell Keanu ~~ 

You don’t think those Flash movie ….the whole world like this because of the 3 of you ~~ the last thing will never be this soap opera on a river bank !!

No, you don’t want the future book….you want …I said already Prince William. Your reality inside the military yesterday I say ?


Oh, I c.

We together…and you have the bus accident. 10. I just told you, your brother is up to everything ! My mother say you 2 cancel your next week schedule. Time not that much, the bird visits, across us. My mother side. 


You just want your military girls listen to you a bit, even if they married to those guys inside the military? You tell all those girls how to kill you William as a son to married to your father, as a training. And in this, kill him with this lesson. Or literally kill you along the way.

What if they kill both of you on this process?

You both die on this last jobs. You never think one human is too important than you alone. Per MD requirement is not one person death, Obama. But you never will be as an MD to say save every sentient being. For your own very selfish reason, everyone dies on you ever lasting no matter what. 

You use your death to redeem. 

That’s what I will say.


Correct, you cannot really do that. The movie finished, I can only tell you that. 


Next movie: Champion 

No, not now. Me and Nicky or Kian ? Right now? No. I am swifting this file on my table what your brother imagine he is doing, I never tell them what I do everyday. But because they coming near than the yesterday, I tell everyone something today and yesterday. 

I gain 1 kg today, I need to lose weight ! 65 kg.

You want to insert a unit of the girls next by some other white boys 18-25+

They meeting someone and now it’s they do my jobs, loving those guys imagination or your father was still married to me, I scream, with you and your brother, I turn the sea on this side of the world when I feel like. Your father listening … to those new controlling women. Girls…


They are all disability, mental, handicap ….Hollywood or musician!! Since Keanu and Simon 2014.


Wait…what did my mother the handicap says ?

Wa hahahahahahaha….it’s because of the PM calls for a what? A general election July 4th ? My mother says they do that very often, they dismiss the entire congress !! Wa hahahahahahaha….

You want to see the birds ?

Do you guys got the new funding like your Queen says? Wa hahahahahahaha… …




I have the movie mute. You all listening to the history story? Not Project Camelot story exciting ?

WWII history or American Thanksgiving how May Flower came to America? What if I don’t have the eye glasses all my life? To look at you without an eye glasses? You are not interested in the Power, or this White World Elite. Most people have to be literate and being educated. We all learning the same education. 

🦅🦅 Ronan Ronan

You all want to marry to Ronan. 🦅 Neo?

And you join the world elite power to sleep around? You believe those things, everyone unstable mind just playing the tears? You need a lot of the faces rather than the responsibility to be honest. A fix life plan and now it’s in front of you. 

I think …it’s too late for that. You love your own method to that court room judge. If not court room to manifest you the money, you go to the biz?

So no more laws. You …have an internal structure becoming very very agitate to me saying or commenting, the language. If I would be one of those religious world vocabulary …I would have told you that flag where the Nation chi stood at the Justice Fairness is hurting you every presence you imagine you getting away every wrongful accusation or improper manner to the court room Justice. 

To the Heaven very very stricken law, you fear nothing. 


These movie don’t have those you stare at Conan Detective all police branch. …I don’t really know how to say these anymore because each this might be a corner of the true love. You have to be smart to figure it out the Heaven’s road on your own. 

Some people didn’t think that’s compromisable, really.












No comments:

Post a Comment