5/17/24

While the black ops running on that stuffs.....and their President, its after 5 pm DC time, Mr. President.

That is not the first day, I keyword ever in these post on "regret". I just never talk about it.

In this sphere you called the Earth, its where you have the sensation to your each state. Your entire UB were located in Erie County. If those community parents meant I live there, I live there. Their city town hall on the library flyers how to foreclosure houses, with me and Lee, this Sailor Neptune and Uranus. I say they move. Next by. That map looks a bit different. 

I live there to imagine I get a job there, that time.

In Taiwan, this is my home. I say...

  • I need to be on every phone call my mother on.
  • If she talks about Tina, or Pang.
  • I still listen, my living room TV at, every wordy.
  • My elevator, and maintenance, washing the stairs is the water hose up here.
  • The pressure things included.
  • My every floor neighbor, I happen to get rid of that one Indian on the 6th floor before the Earthquake. I draw something. Downstair they are murdering my head, they were the yelling group, so I tell Shane, you all can move in now.
  • I have to check this entire street, how they Kiki, you see the noodle long time ago, that is the house outside, move. Its the rice.
  • The Tea Discovery to the Toast only, they show those law paper they got sue at their door. It was the fence fixing road. I bet even the President 3 ago knows that, because, it starting with him as the Taipei Mayor.
  • There are the birds on these Bank Ave, circle and road. Guess whom owns the end of the bank Circle. The Mission Impossible, near that IMF, that President Candidate she speaks English on her debates, that one. With our current Taipei Mayor, they are the Mission Impossible.
  • You are not paying any attention in anything how to suspend this entire block, all the way to the police station.

There was a massage place, they move to that Sogo area, the bus line. They used to be the renter, so all these neighbor will have these bubble tea ending up changing, or re-leasing. Everyone keep swapping, I cannot tell you the details, I just tell you we have the shoe place 3 times re-changed, since this is the end of COVID 19, this entire street is everywhere changing scene!


No, this is not the article for regrets, these parts. No.


No comments:

Post a Comment