6/12/24

Ladies, you girls have the period? Not today?!

I got driven to sleep, I don't even know that anymore. I have to live up to 500 years old I guess....be the only witness, of our time.


You have the 5 days mensural cycle, that is not the one full moon schedule, at least you know that. Meaning you bleed from you uterus, the basic name you are from America, these English words are familiar to you. The things you seeing it from your pad, that the guys or the man are doing nothing but guessing at it from the bathroom trash can, if they dating a girl or a women.

Those are the blood, inside your uterus when the muscle swellen up, and those period egg from the ovary, you seeing it the trajectory cycle of an egg in the diagram - it travel from one side of the ovary to the tube, and landing in the uterus, that is a hollow space. You conceive a baby when the man shooting the sperm in there, before the egg "embedded" on the uterus wall, then, you will have a baby.

Other than the Plan B is a pharmaceutical pill in America, you knew that, right? You will tell me, you knew that every step, that is a pharmaceutical pill everyone knew so well? You all doing things behind people's back all the time.

They just pass a law in America, its by some weeks when the baby is form, the overall shape, you cannot have the abortion anymore. I read that. Plan B you take it in the 72 hours I think. - you have the period immediately. 

It means they make your uterus wall falls, or similar. You cannot just looking that diagram, one egg, that much of the long 5 days blood on the pads, you are doing that 3 times a day is less money, or that is every hour, and you will need to buy the over-volume, they come out some thin one, that time I thought everyone switch. There is an over-size column. for the blood flows.


I think some English younger guys want to manipulate that entire family. Their external factors. Happening too many times, they all knew what's going on with all of you this entire time? They calculate you all England Royal Family like that? 

No, I see a lot. A LOT. You should call the police.



So where were we.....the women's 4 limbs will immediately makes you feeling it right at your circulation if that day, you happen to release a lot of the blood load, on your pad, you literally feeling it, too. Most people don't say that.

But in English words, they use another word to describe that blood flows out of your vigienia. 

Its not very correct to say the blood, because you don't have a wound inside that entire structure, you know that? Its an egg, and the fallen of the uterus wall, when it swellen. Its the heromone causing that wall coming it down, so you see this slummy things on your pads. You didn't get comfertable, let's say every single time put your eye glasses on and down at your head to see, or you sit down, you freaking it out, that entire 

1. Wrap up that pads, and fold it if the blood touches your hands.

2. That is over-loaded volumn, all the way down or the up.

3. Most guys cannot take it, you have no one to talk to.

4. But that is a cramp, internal. Normally that is not a known word inside to outside. Its a cramp, you know what that is.

5. Its internal, you can hardly taken that pain out, you will want that out immediately, not even a word to say that right.


Right?


Okay, I am a women, you realize that completely, that is how good your brain can work during that first 3 days, I will tell you Westlife - Season in the Sun. I am not sure they doing that on purpose, but as I grew older, I think....after I come to America, I have more time for myself, I realize, that is 2nd or 3rd day a lot more painful, and with the ex, its very very clear. Some of that earlier UB time, I don't even remember anymore. 

I don't think the guys will ever ever ever ever ever realize.


  • Painful
  • Discomfort to the extreme means.


They use the voltage to run the experiment. There is a scientific prove, someone done that before. Correct. I have been aware of that. 


I think he meant he has a wife before....not your best friend is his future prospect. You cried, why he says that someone will literally cried. 


My bed is calling me every once a while. You make a niche right, the last year, or 3 years since on and on, you make a niche like Eben Pagan write a book, you cure yourself, you can get every life back. I might have to end up this Heaven never stop things.

The guys if they running 7 months, I seen those video from the Youtube, that is 100 pounds they can go and run off. There is a half eternity or the full sentence, they see if they get their spirits back to keep that weight down, or their eating habit lighter. But you girls have so many excuse to binding together as a groupy. The fitness, the weight, the prince charming.

Except......EXCEPT

The hidden chamber, I am ....watching you.


Its better you stop eating, literally. Never sugar, never chocolate, never heavy salty Chinese take off food, big rices those mix with the meat, not even the vegetable. They put the MSG in it. Anything MSG is no good. I don't eat out....they Shane or Nicky, I guess Shane treat them or Nicky Kian treating them? Shane?~~~~~

Usually the guy mock that. I will tell you, its literally that. Stop eating, your blood work its to keep hydration with the osmosis water, you must keep cleaning that blood statue and the filtration kidney, is right behind your back. The guys are guessing only, I knew it what those are, your lower waist. Everything the lower waist its you must learn it, know every term, every word. Some guys will learn or hear something...that doesn't mean they have the full cure. They will never be a women.


I rather to go to heaven with my furniture. The current moment. Seriously and literally. I see what, and I tell what. Things changing....


You want to get everything with that TV. Its just a story, I think any any any of that story is a horror, or horrible story in every way, literally speaking, BAD BAD BAD things in there I think.


  • You promise God a lot of the things.
  • Really. But you are not a good person by imagination when the money issue or the get ahead issue its to hurt everyone or hurting every competition. As a girl, you are opinionated none stop. That is your best time of the life.
  • It will never be cooking if not the nail polish in it.
  • God doesn't exist you know that, every month, remember, pray harder at it. Every month it fails, its another new beginning of this magic crisis, everyone let's fallen in love, nothing else to do in life.


I am a girl just stay away from the guys, they are taller, and the swing too. Some guys will have a certain IQ you playing the money games with them, if you avoid them, they never hear a word from you, it will never be you imagine you wife them a baby, so their money pocket its at your allowance your parents given you.

The day you move out together - in the Tiny House, in the middle of somewhere, make it together as the 2 or 3 people family. That is all you ever wanted.

That will be the high school sweet heart, exactly....those TV shows you when they get together and put a love nest they built together. You feel horror that is their parents did to them. Its a real scene.


Okay, imagine a guy, next day you moving out.....

You always live with your mother, she supplies you the tooth brush, the period pad, she gets out and purchase them, you will NEVER NEVER see one single human on the street including that push an elevator that lazy.....

The trash bags for the trash can, the air-con fix IT calling number, the giant furniture 1800 my father stuffs junkie couch, the tooth brush, the vitamin, the pain killer patches, the stationary, or just the multi-vitamin more expensive.

You never need to maid for a guy anymore, exactly your liberal sense to say, BE FREE.

The high tech hospital or the phone company I don't need to use. She calls very morning 6 o'clock to wait that time, I get up normally before that, but, she is next by, finding herself some works to do. Its MY MOTHER and she is a handicap. She makes her IQ useful, continue seeing her trying what....next thing. 

She cooks and she drags those shopping cart, including the stair. I only need to make the money and find the near by vendor or the Uber in comparing the price. I tell her or my aunt. You think they move in together? Easy shopping everyday. Its MY FAMILY relative.


Your mother will know your character when you grew up, to hide in front of her, every guy got nothing but stern language or the harsh critique over you, for real. You are not comfortable with that, so why don't you just admit that. 

Fix your health, fix your face, fix your shape, fix your langauge, fix your work place how you organize anything if not just organizing you yourself in life - the multi tasks, that is what I mean.











No comments:

Post a Comment