6/12/24

Do you Prince William find out, your father bankrupt on two life creation, those compensation on his painting?

Anything when he was 15-25 years old? You are aware or you don't think that is it? Like how American side ruin my life, they bankrupt, all of it.  It will never be one person's life to One movie industry, never.....it will ever be the eternity hell every new born, and the heaven will never seeing the humanity ever again. Very little things item lists here to say the legal society exists.

Finished in 2013, not necessary 2014. 


You seeing that painting. But that is your father. You don't have a lot of the people you knew anymore as you grew older, and your well being, how much you understanding, not talking to yourself near the window those. He is crime for doing that, that is 2 people's life ruined. 

+ your mother, 3 people. 


No, they keep him alive when he first be found. 

You guys related? Is he the legitimate father like the correct royal idea since this WWII so long gone. That is 50 years before the year 2000, not his mother 80 years before the AD 2000.

You can comprehend the words I say? You can always call someone to talk to you side by side, slowly per lines you read.

No, Brady is not Tamang, they are all in the same chess club with Jonathon. I went out with both of them playing the chess, I vomit in the Buffalo Wing restaurant, but we often gone to the grocery store, side by, we all hang out sometimes in that summer, before Tamang leaves. Tamang's name is Steve, like your name. He is heavier at his chest, I think you might be heavier on some other things.


I think you just sleep, you seeing the girl you cared about, she is not near, right? The different room, you keep drinking more water, keep refreshing, keep your 4 limbs warm, you have to do that per hourly, even as a guy, you feel differently. You sleep. You feel sad, you feel depress, you cannot describe, and you got triggered the anger points.

But if you always keep your 4 pawns warm, in this shallow water, even 5 mins, jump in jump out that tub, every hour, this is the summer, still to the colder climate, you keep doing that, and see how you feeling. Your health, your entire body felt, and go to sleep.


If you keep that busy....every hour drink a cup of the distilled water, put those container inside your room, keep warming your 4 pawn, bend your back down, to soak that 5 mins manually....you want to ask Middleton how she manually doing all that, doing nothing but drink the water going to the bathroom, and soak in the tub, and go to sleep on the bed.


You jump back and forth your bathroom, and your bed, you don't need to think anything else.


You care for yourself first. You learn that good, you learn that well, one day you save the things mean to you. Why don't you save yourself first?

You already....what?

You need to go with that older lady in the Royal Channel, is that Simon's otter did all those cute things laterly, his one door chance will never be you, that otter. Every day I am seeing him that otter needs a hug.

Why don't you keep replenishing yourself, the distilled water, getting into that habit, you will never touch that drinking wine ever again, sounds like my rib here behind has something tingy tiny mode. Your 5 mins warmth bathing shallow water 4 pawns in, bend your back in, that is just 5 mins. You learn that, one lifetime, you knew what makes you the happiest time.....One Full Lifetime.

Especially this junction in time. Or Forever.

Is she showing up by tomorrow? Can you wait 3 days, doing nothing but this 5 mins, every so often in your day in day out, that mansion warm enough?


You doing that for a week, by next week, you think about anything else inside your brain. Write a note down. Your 5 mins in the tub warm water 4 pawns in. Keep doing that. You will accumulate that every time you coming in the house, you soak yourself in, you should take a shower every time you enter from the outside and change your clothing, and go laying on your bed. Those habits.


Warm yourself and go to sleep.

No, there is nothing normal about you. So I tell you doing exactly this things, you just keep living these 5 mins bath tubes, and coming home take a shower, and change your bed sheet with the maid, and go to sleep. Your lifetime plan.

You just keep doing it. Not that many people in this world will be that delicate doing that, but if you will, you will feel a lot better for yourself in just about anything. 

Is that nuisance? Why don't you just keep doing what I tell you to do, you are not a girl. 


Okay you go to sleep, its my massage chair. I need to check my weight....my period day, my mop is not that one....I have to wash that. To save the Earth.....I need to pretend I have the period so I can take my vitamin C statues. I took it like 2 or 3 days ago, that is not enough! I keep eating these vegan ice cream, too hot here....Taiwan. I have an aircon, so outside gonna be hot for my massage chair.

You all go to sleep.

My life will keep forgetting I have a period to write the notes down.

No wonder I cannot wake up.







No comments:

Post a Comment