6/12/24

I cannot open my eyes, the neighbor air con doesn't turn off. I turn on my air con, too hot....my other browswer, I was debating should open this morning.

One lady says okay ~~~ 

Zawanna says no need, not necessary

I open, I feel vomiting. Whomever you kids you know she got pregnant. 

The sun probably mean the Power Grill - your electricity. 


I suppose to look at Snowden's video? Anybody on the video 8 years ago? The public debate? That would be the American president, so I go to the darkness, I already admit that.

Hey, they are looking like Kryon, Bashar those audience, the retired City Hall Debates ~~~

Maybe they mean Prince William and Middleton? The hole in the brain and Meghan? They don't require this anymore, right? Do you ever ask someone authority, its just as long as you response, it doesn't matter how you  response on the big screen?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o8pkUTav0mk

27:25 Value? Engaged? Eben core value

Chemistry?


The nationaism , sorry....the individuality awareness is a New Age Term...

Sorry.

The individualism, vigilance, sort of less degree to say the ancient roots of the attention short span, my height.

Its a..... a.....

Sorry


250 years ago, since Biden saying that in 2024, were that on the news to us the far away the American outskirt tax reason since Obama if we own property, I own none.

The founding Father of this nation grant some individualism and the character to built upon, other than to destroying that Bill of Right, that is our constitutions today, by quoting too many times, and too many color on top, if were saying the correct words or the phrase, anyone ever did that just a little bit 10 years ago, too near that year AD 2000. Its not Biden says, its I say. 


Its not my nature to have a discussing points to break....or the break points.

Say that again, can I read it?


Ronan is the Sun?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0s6BnCGtDUE


You don't think they do perfect since Westlife shows up?




The prince was born, the princess were born.

Next by cooking. You mean the Japanese princess.....or they don't need to learn the cooking?

Both.

https://www.youtube.com/shorts/bq5yMuGQbXk

https://www.youtube.com/shorts/2yf9BeYSmuQ


And I am shopping for my furniture alone, that's what it means. Both here and up in the Heaven, sounds irony.....the world view, what's the priority if were just nothing but the blood river like today becoming. 10 years.

https://www.youtube.com/shorts/F8X51UPnXm0

The humanity civilization can end this soon just when the modern world developing the technology its that against the constitution, everyone got sent to the lower portal hell, Bermuda Triangle. You feel proud, you feel encourage, you feel vigilance none stop. You see the otter becoming the millionairs in no time, if they keep working, they will becoming the billionaires 194 countries pitch in.

Just 14 years after 2000, or saying 13 years after 911 2001. Funny.....


https://www.youtube.com/shorts/Y6r2T9ByBu4

You wish the world ends, or you wishing everyone ill, same its everyone ends, so someone a 5 mins 80 years shows on 80 for Brady the American Super Bowl culture. Those are the big earning for Justin Timberlake, or Madonna them. Back in the days, I still remember, before I surf a ride up to my chamber.....far away this entire universe looking the Heavenly military populate, like I say yesterday, those are nothing but the heavenly military, a paint brush curve, 7 to 1. Heavily at 11.

Did they say the central were straight ahead? That is more interesting, the camera can only be 360 degree. 

These people like one lifetime, never see, never know, never hear about it, some ended 20 years long time ago. Everything sound real to you, but there is nothing real. 

We would be at 10 but looks like 9. because this angle filming would be turning like that 11 is my left shoulder tip, and the point is the Earth, that Chinese point, you push. You freeze your arm that point.


New thing every day - Korean.

https://www.youtube.com/shorts/1QAEEVEfe94


And this prince has no love, just lean behind the bridge to drop in the river to die. The Ice heart breaks in half. So...if you both separate that 400 millions dollars, away to each other room, you still need to deliver the speech? You hate hose things?

Do you even know other than those razor points to break your 400 millions idea, other than......whichever else reasons you can give me? 


Does this entire England move is on the agenda? Because I still see this guy the Duke of Westminster?

After learning you all so much more, the public agree whom you be wife anytime soon?  I think you just be single will sound the correct things for the rest of your life with that monkey. At least for now you think. The last frame of that movie, a kid + a monkey, on racer, the racing car movie. The very ending how another guy gets on the stage to get married, someone looks like you, the racer.

That is not how they speak in English, I think. 


Next - you....Prince William, I can see this entire body your father and you.



No comments:

Post a Comment