6/08/24

Sex talk

The social circle you gonna meet with the people, not just if that is "your husband". Some kind of the English only between the people-to-people's talk, or you hearing you understand, not you personally can take that. In that circle, and all around, and incorperate, all that circle.

Westlife they are the pop culture. I don't talk like that, of course not. But thinking for the worse, of course I did. With the guys, we ever talked about it, I only had one real bf, he cannot stop talking about it so there is this Victoria Secrets every family line he had listing 1 to 20. The better race those, to how many kids they have, to whom they married with.





Do I really know what is the make-up world when they show up, when being with a guy, just behind...and I go to the court alone, I go to the mattress store alone, and the grocery store alone, if he lands or after they land, you mean at home you seeing that person would be together on the bed, when you wake up, and very very near to the cheek.

Me and nick sleep on the different bed, but I go to his room all the time, good night~~ good morning those.

Before I met this guy, I have heard a few thing, probably it was in UB, one of those Dean or Justin says. The hair color when you wake up on the bed, or the make-up on the spring break they take the bus down. I would say its one of those floor I clean up the hair, its long or short, and in what color.

My mother, if they come back, and I am not the blonde anymore this bath tube sink down....She is an Asian, the black hair. The skin or the skin tone. I may not even attend that many social event, they finish their tour, and Shane comes home alone?!

(Or that is Kian and Nicky)

You come home so there is the food, and the soup? You know how long that has to boil and stew, and I can lay down 5 mins. Even the slow cooker, you leave the door I put it on, and I wash and soak the vegetable, its the water weight makes the body tired. I still care about it. 

You kiss the guy near, or coming home? Holding the hands together, that is the near the cheek, not the make-up on the cheek? And my skin so white, everything spot and show. So...the breath or the skin, I can only drink the soup just to be with the guys.


I personally would never married to those kinds of the guys near anywhere there.

I put Kian and Nicky to go and married this Hugh guy, those too near circle to burn down each other. The corporates pressure, or the social world they will feel the heart ache in those growing up time.


I don't have the business background, and interact with the people upward or downward, that will be the social pressure each other getting along, just 2 people inside the home.

If Tina wishes me or my mother there all the time when the kids come, or all the time, something else my mother be pleasant, Hank's attitude is soften.

Or that would be Tina's attitude different. No one knows those things when one day you be the parents on your own.


1) The meeting room, they cannot handle if that comes, they alone each.

Not together. (Hugh and Prince William the BayWatcher)

2) The military is one side, that side....3 with America (Father + 2 son the Amazon forest, VS)

Not together


You going in those worlds, you will find out on their own, to say coming home, you smile, you have a solution, or you have the food ready, or the kids cry. They cannot talk to you, or they have some other issues, you think its the happy ending, everyone expected that too. They are using each other, I can tell you that, whom gonna burn down whom first. 


When they have no way out, you say, "ohh okay, my mother just gonna drop the kids here today."


Or you can change another tone.


"Okay, sit down, you look like that the last 3 days. Something new something old, drink something warm, something baked the cookies, its not super sweet, but its home made. Usually the recipe only has was the butter."

"No, I can see that, you gone there 3 days, every single day then they see that. You are only one person going in. I am there you think?" 

"I think you send the lawyer and the body guard in is better, never never see those people. They kill people on the site and make a vola whom cares those attitude, all the time, all the time, all the time."

"You think you and him together you gonna win? Tell me the black site how to get bomb on each of this territory, you can pay at it. That is every warning never ends. You know or you got told? " 

"Its nothing but blackness, burnt through, so that is in black all around, strip, from London to the West where he put his foot to play fun, the day he was Captain-in-Chef, I say Ireland they move West, he thinks that is freedom means, his foot."

"He doesn't know that is how people talk, Katherine is just a bimbo to die when? The sooner the better, certainly not on your wedding, you should remember that." 

"No, just the south England, how long can the whole map, its called the strip means." 

"You think its just England, he visits China with President Xi!!! oh ~~~ you should check the map ! How holy the things meant or saying it. "

"When the things got burnt through, its only blackness all around, the entire map is blacken. You cannot understand what blackness mean? Funny?"

"It means he checks his Kingdom, when he meant tale.....right?"


"Today is Saturday here. Harry got hang, so that West coastline is suspend, the England ship. I say its Atantic ocean, his father were on D Day, he did something ....BAD, so they are on the West coastline. Harry was going to thrown them all in the South pole that gate back to England. I say that will all die, he doesn't trust the middle America canal road, which one is psycho to say the life underwent that Biden? Is he in Ukraine, flying back and forth? Trump is 34 felony, if that John the Lieutanent was not the 35th on crime. You have by Monday. "

"No, Prince William tell one ship back in England North somewhere, you want to go and find it? He bribes the girls, or them, just say all of them are back. Its just one ship back. That is how he lie to the wall bimbo, or just no one weill ever ask him anywhere, he needs to revenge this America or us here, I will give you some color to see....in Chinese method to say it."


"Its the combination things I got told worse, or just not anymore worsen, you know what is the military law under, when that position was taken? Tell me, one law inside the military? "

"He is so used to lying to everyone, anyone, or screaming or yelling to each personnel, so those bimbo will NEVER NEVER go near to him, talk to him....tell me Austin's personality, why those methods works, the screaming or yelling, his mother on the TV never ended this Blend or Music & Lyrcis. He is a super bad ass !!! SUPER bad person. "

"He has about what, 20 people he knew or see, you are a number, explain to me you are a number means? Is that your high school musical? His brother imagines America my side, I don't bother telling them all dead together, that is what it means. Tell me the things you do know, not the things you imagine to hear from him. He seeing these 20 people, the most immediate is that Riley, is on my PC here...a very lousy doctor. Too tired. You want to see? " 

"Its the England pride they must exist, so they kill you before he takes the axe, you annoying him...they kill and drug anyone they ever wanted.....the entire world England people or 007 are dead !!! So they start to drug anyone landing in their country, when they feel like !!!"


"Explain to me, all of this....how to use a PM for their convivence, he needs the good image, so she stays...he wants them all out....how does that play anyone from outside scene? The librarian science they have 2 cents, or the judge were. "

"He cares her or the kids...3 3 1 ..0,. he kills all of them or set a fire, to burn all of them suffocate to die. "


"You really don't know, or you pretend not to know? Move to America and live there, don't go back!! That place is not the human to live at it. Their mood or bad, new or young, or old and play...its their toy. They can never play, so their butt splits in half."


His Riley looks like MD

https://www.youtube.com/shorts/o-Jk_vaJLYQ

https://www.youtube.com/shorts/-rOjZOXBigw


"Where were you yesterday, Hugh? At Harry's house entry? Whom got married the car tailing has those cans at? You got married, Hugh. Or tell me....whom are married in America side its at Harry's door in and out? You?"

"You like to travel to Harry, or Dean or whom else....let's me see this listing....its the flying quietness, anyone knew where you are ...flying the entire America continent to try a little talk. You like the travel, that is Karen ever did. Do you like to travel with a bag pack? Say it. You find you the best friend other than one person, one backpack, one alone ticket to where? "

"Dean has another identical name on the google image directory. Exactly the same name, every UB that time saw it. But Michael Vartan is the CAC knew the voka. He back to Ukraine with his parents like...2003, or something happened on that TV, no one is the witness program, just all still staying on this funny map, his location were at Tamang. Everyone saw it. I cannot talk to this one Linkedin. I think he is ADD, that's why or he keeps seeing himself duplicate for fun." 

"You want to see a doctor? or you gonna tell me you have a duplicate too? "


"The Ender's Game, or the Pacifier, are they the same young guy actor?"

Asa Butterfield

Max Thieriot

Give me a sense, I know what I see in front of my screen, that is wiki. NOT my vision at all. 


I think you want to die on something, no one knows. Those human if you telling them you want to die, they at least do something about it. That Baywacher giant panda. 


You want me to ask Westlife

If? https://youtu.be/n7q3RZ1-17Y?si=dFwuxjFBeRO6a7UQ

This is not Eben Pagan again, giant Panda says that is his stuffs? Enchanted.

https://youtu.be/kH9kbcRCZH8?si=rLXOAyUMd3aoPlbJ


I personally seeing tooooo many duplicated, and the man are many is gay. Not just the monitor in front of me, the image directory, and this per real life people is inside the screen. I am a girl, I have my own life philosophy. Shane might be just be with that Mark for the rest of his life. Someone has my head, will think as a girl, at least knowing my own safety....some taller guys, they doing nothing but swing, and when you looking those shorter than you are, and dirty than you are, I am very sure its their pride to say, that is ugly and filthy. 

(Shut up `~~~~ birds)

Beauty & Beast

https://youtu.be/YsKKuCUYUMU?si=f0lCtUthreo6tcks

I give you exactly what you want before you got married, that was just the public got a sheet, straight and simple. Tell me how Nicky dead? 


You want me to draw yesterday the TV a correct picture, exaclty these TV?

That 2 twin England do little with Prince Wililam and you and Kian. So many open gays issue, directly imprint to each other, how to kill a girl. Explains to me what I see? In the film?  Prince William, don't they all get the COVID 19?

Queen of My Heart (Westlife)

Whom supposed to be dead? Yesterday that film?

https://youtu.be/_TBVbMCjFN0?si=p6YeMCUJ3uCVH5D1


Not now, you are new to everything. I know. That 2 Do little in the futures come to you and say, "We need you to stay away from that Prince William, there is no one be with that Kian."

I think that is exactly how that goes, just not now.


Or you want to go outside your world a little bit travel, finding a soul mate without the TV story to follow, so you have some other options when you are on the road, that is 1 or 2 or 3 gays friends, before you will take another ex bf like Kian or Prince William

That is impossible, so there is no alternative, everyone knew that.


You sure Prince William is not looking at his own side of that music producer, its Eben this Mummies (2023), = Kian is the producer? The music producer like him and his father sings together?


I don't have the time to cook. You collect all of them with the pink + your wife to social these years on your own? 

People cook well, they eat well, then, someone figure it out how they all losing those weight by themselves. 


How about you all just move yourself to America, without coming in Asia. Your flying routes towards your West. Looking for your own Hairspray, that is to define as to looking for the Hollywood blondes, America did that. But you can find your own gays friends, everyone watching you there and go to the court, whatever you all imagine you are ruined, or doing in that England side, that entire Congress disappeared. 

Next


No comments:

Post a Comment