6/19/24

We never talked since 2014 King Charles ? Your Congress or Putin issues, you what’s up on your agenda meeting ?

This is passing June mid, the Catching Fire year.


Westlife - Happy Father’s Day

https://youtu.be/S1kXBzy7ap4?si=3QIdtKvsWAWBmhJz

I tell you your Congress issue, not the Barbie even your people knew this whole things since 1900 but they know I am on it with the people from America. It’s not yours to worry. You can tell the Royal or military, guards to that active duty to that side ? Putin?


To mayflower new land all - the specialized medicine AMerican doctor surgeon 

1. The Congressman second or third pink

2. The Teachers.

3. The cabinet pinks 2nd wife, thirds gf, 4th youth pink

4. The bus driver, the SWAT, the Air Force transportation emergency, your wife or pink. 

5. And all you.

6. The specific handicap teachers or the caretakers

7. The average income earner each nation cannot live without 

8. The Congressman upper or the lower house & the teachers, I say that again. 

9. Every nation enter England to hear, their ally where these Dr black Jack at including Ronan or Westlife.

10. Move it ! To America !! The Dr Black Jack is in America like Peyton’s feet. Move you all. 


Putin your second agenda.

The Russia East, us. He supposed to be. 

70% the military force here. East !!

Where you going King Charles ? Where you going ?

NYC by tomorrow. All of you. Everyday tell you yourself, by tomorrow. Every single day. 



What? What is the numbers in total?


.... ...... (trying to flip)

Since which year?

Cannot see.

Not that kinds of the ability to read the walls, you mean the Visa entry for seeking the doctor or the medical facility for help or you mean you are 1, the one. Camilla, that 1 means, and everyone has 4 that kinds? 

Your father used to have a video saying he has a load of the pinks, you realize that, or you taken them that to America? The calls is for everyone. They watching you, or introduce to baby you? What happened to you? Is that genetics, or is that you done to yourself, your entire body scanning, its not limited to the head. Location looks different too than that Harry creates a hole inside him.

Middleton is a public citizen, everyone knows its the royal disease in any family doctor, if you open your mouth, you might be feeling a lot better. 


No, push back to the century ago. We thought....when we gone to the class, at least you all already went out of the Royal marriage other than your kinds. Those textbook were the century ago among the European Royal blood line too near those cousin got married to cause the genetic disorder.

Going out is a lot better? 

It should be forever solved the problems, too. They watch you from the outside that entire empty mansion life, you feel normal that kinds of the life, everyone living in....without a common room to social, or eat a meal? So far away to your bathroom and the bed to lay down?  Its not 20 gallon water put inside that room on the table, every hour intake the water statues, I can tell you all that.


Why you need that much of the water?

I am a girl. That is my problem. I need my bathroom near, its easy my keyboard and the soap issues. I put the food inside my mouth every hour when my mother is busy in the kitchen life. I need to put the food inside my mouth, and a lot of the fluid, and the tape water on my hands with the soap.........every single time I leave my keyboard or in the kitchen. 

And the towels. I have 2 racks, up or down towel. If I fix this whole thing, you calm down? I am not intended to every house keeping this live normal, breath normal, maid your staff normal. 

I live on the towel, and my water, drinking it down, or the toilet, or washing my face, and my mouth, or my entire neck in the early morning (with the soap), so my towel needs to be giant to wipe my entire neck, so I can straight my back to look at the mirror to myself.

That kinds of the house keeping chore?


You are at the retired age, but you are the King.

When you stretch, pulling to hard in your room, you call your secretary and tell your doctor's office, you are off one day. You swing toooooooo big, too fast. be very slow at those ligament issue, or your tendon, you say its your joint or your muscle when you twist and turn.

When you stand up.

No, even the waist line, no, not like the TV.

Stop......not lawsuit everyone, just shut up, and follow the move by imagination. Slowly, and use your breathing (your mouth close), watch your nose breathing in and out so you torsal yourself in moving around that waist, pull back your arm to 2 side waist. Slow, at every turn, slow, but pay attention to your breathing, you will get good at it.

Straight your back neck, meaning lower down your chin, straight up your back spine.

Both consciously. You are the taller guy, these things works on everyone. Relax your both hands finger and 10 toes, consciously, inhale deep. That is how you feel your entire body parts upper or the lower to the nerve ending. You doing once, you learn once. That's it.


Shut up (red) I don't care if they are all wrong, only I live forever like the TV says, can you just mind your all happy good day other than the medical world? They will ask me, that is when they ask me in America. Every doctor has their own things in the doctor's clinic office. I AM NOT their license needed to care.....the patient's care. I need to retired and live forever.....


The ancient Chinese medicine has that concept called the ligament, in America its more of the tendon they define, so you all saying the muscle. The muscle diagram if you Google image, that is the entirely on red, meaning all the blood vessel enclosed.

When I speak of the ancient Chinese medicine, that will not be the red blood vessel enclosed, because they cannot disinfect at 4000 years modern medicine history !!! They use the needles. So their arts of the stretching for the man those taller structure, has to be the exercise they putting the word "the ligament" on it. 

Its just an exercise, not the surgeon method to open your body to remove something in it. 

If you just intake those 20 gallons water inside your room every 30 mins, and stay in your bath tubes often, you will not have those surgeon needed scenario in America. 


It is !!!!

It is that Dr. John R Christopher military surgeon concept !!!

But its outdated? ITS NOT OUTDATED. The modern human eats 3 meals overloaded to their teeth, to the pop drink, to the sugar sweet, they gain weight Westlife? That kinds? 

They have no will power to stay away the sugar, or the Mc Donald, or the pop drink or the snacks, or the cheese, diary, or milk all that. If the human populations stop eating, that is 41 days they will die in hunger, the normal government will tell you, they didn't do that to their citizen no matter what.


That is 5 human + 1 Ronan = 6 people, I cannot live with 6 people, just 1 or 2....I don't need to be their family sounds like. Your family is not Westlife neither, and your kids are not supposed to family with any of them. 

That side (snap my finger) America !!! Your Congress will have to have people knowing exactly what I say, and MOVE it that way. You next?  You go from the West against West belt wind, not coming to my world we are the East to your England land map.


The orients we are the East to your century ago....European blood line Henry VIII. Your may flower Prostaint didn't arrive to America yet to define 4000 years history -250 years American modern world, to use the words - the Orients from the Persian perspective !!!! The silk road in China. They don't use the ship that time.


The American president can talk to you. They are all on the phone for your well wishing and your Lake House.

No, I don't need to know, how you put a ladder up and coming it down yourself, with your personal staffs all around.

I am out of the scene, so the American youth they need to be put on the leadership like their senior officers intended too. But you 2 sons are putting it everyone down. No one can put into the peripheral safe or sound, all of them have no family background. They are just the average military income family or they themselves. 

Sorry, your England medical board or the England which military quota, most are yours, they give me 10 human, that kinds? They need to be train to during these 1 (2013/2014) or 2 or third time hunger game, at the 4th time SMCH or Taiwan president, or my father this 1950 years. You have a ladder up and coming it down you yourself right now? 


They didn't say all world, just your England and America on the land military to this glass wall, or they need to deliver their speech, but what you suppose to be doing, its every continent their coastline to another side of the NAVY coastline since 2018-2020, I am up there Twitter, its everyone China to that America - One pacific ocean, all navy activities. 


You have 3 close family other than that Camillia knows where you about to go, or you enter already? 2 years finished yet, whatever your family inside circle, she knows that too? 


You can just say, "I am aware." "No, I just got told." "No, it wasn't on my schedule, too busy." "No, I didn't think its like that." " No I cannot handle all of that, what do you say? Say that again?"

"I am not aware of all that, but I am learning along the way."

"You mean my mother does a better job or I don't. You stop, and tell me, right now."

"This is the hallway I live at, not you stand here talking to me and run off. I need to know, NOW."

"So you are saying that......its everybody knows, or just she knows?"

"They don't actually believe that movie, Mummies (2023), you think my kids believe that? "

"Its the bad image, not her not me, right?"

"She is a girl."

"I mean me. ME that frames. That is a man."



You want to say goodbye now to that Westlife top that video.

 "BYE Ireland, that is not the England land I know, they speak in Irish, and we are flying West, away away away from home to NYC or one day somehow ending in that Washington D.C. Its before the election to sound like the caring part, or we show up after the Dec when they finish and restful? She is resting now."

"Maybe she needs to be out of my life term, every words I say here, right? She goes to Ireland with them, this video, and we moving WEST FAR AWAY to NYC, that is where Eben would be, that is their dream right? My kids all that pinks included dream? One human Eben, 1 human like that Mummies (2023), not SMCH really there with him? And he is not with that Lalla, right? Just the video sounds like they are near, and that entire NYC giant big world, its 1 Eben? When she is leaving?"




Which face I suppose to be? I have something in Asia to sit here. Their father....don't give them, there are some similar age to that Eben looking, some others similar younger age, only 2 you heard they speak in English, or one more prominent to even works by the connection to the Silicon Valley. Their fathers are not going to give them 3 weeks + 1 day, its one person each alone landing in Washington D.C. 6 months, 6 years, 40 years, figure it out that Washington D.C. Square by herself too.  No more arguing, deliver a result. 

Its Moses Expedition, NOT the ancient story in that Chinese 出征, not "Deliver Us" those song writing words. That is a song. In Chinese...its Annca's TV, there is Chinese words in those. "Troop forward."


In Chinese, its called "The original points." like you return to the original points, the same ground, the same round points to move forward. They think I am stupid or look bimbo. They pace that America to imagine where I am, "coming back to this origin points." 回到原點

By themselves. 

Yeah, like that Jonathon, never required to leave home, leave Buffalo. Let's trap the Pokemon, all together.  And laugh off the head, all together.


No, its the Moses story. They are probably all Christian ABC, the church bell sound wedding. From whom? The last century or the wizard, one of the biggest theme in Asia, you won't know about it. Conan Detective. I even use that theme song for AGT intended. BUT no one cares about that things. I just describe you the simple words, "The church bell wedding.".

That is their religion faith the only reason to change their religion. Just use that for eternity on the wall, its their only faith issue. Its the church bell sounding wedding reception world.

That simple?


Yes.

Anything else? 


No one will say that?

When I give an order, that is Eternity and that yellow highlight words ONLY, for eternity, that is one label ONLY eternity forever order. That's very simple.


The exact world

"China map"  ---> "Bell" ==> "Church Bell Wedding"

No reception. This year 2024 I say reception.

I say that 2018. I say once, that is once as is.


The mose story?

摩西出征 = Mose 出征

Exact words?


Anything else?

The translation.

"Troop forward" or probably" expedition sounds like"


Are they Buddhism or Christian?

Christian.


The entire China?

Christian.


Why?

The church bell wedding


So it is exactly you say?

(Raise up my head) You finished? 


Is there Nordic reason?

SHUT UP! Not that word.



The birds say noise.

You wish them well, wishing them rise up? Their mood.

Go to NYC your Hairspray blondie ass if you just follow your movie classify says. It doesn't need to be gf, just look at it.


One Fine Day (George Clooney, and that is your Hairspray lady )

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BJjj_v33mTs

Hairspray 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SUoG7mqCixI

That is not NYC, or you want me to put every NYC scene for you?!!!! One Eben Pagan?


You've Got Mail:  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=55oQA4cwd6M

Aqua Turn Back Time: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ls0WfopgR9k


AD Architecture Home

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9p9sGtV4UoU


NYC is not Buffalo? 8 hours driving, of course it is not NYC !!!!!!


AD NYC 2 3 4 5 6....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R-LeFMXfFUw

Architectural Digest talks to everyone: 

There is another girl they sent to me. You ask your staff to find all the NYC Architectural Digest. You and them with the kids.


NY bookstore

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K7Sq0dkkrJI

That is the movie plot. 

New York City Public Library (The Day After Tomorrow)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nucU0V44zUY


Eben NYC office with Paula !

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AyuslLkLTgs

Maybe that is Joe.....'s office.


I am not showing you the Taipei, its A Day in Life, one of those subway, What the Westlife here doing for....those apartment building. 

I show you. Its called Taipei MRT.

You go to NYC, not here. NEW YORK CITY!!!

Underground City Mall.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JCrawd_VJX0


Running the actual train MRT

https://youtu.be/uRVypbnIeuk?si=qRJn9l68xlxzunpg


I can live here fine? Of course I can live here fine. 

But I can go to Nicky' house be lock up never seeing anymore this....space and time?! Maybe. But I think they go out walking too....drag me with it or that is Shane, not Nicky. I don't know. He lives here......


"Taipei MRT underground"

The keywords.


Bolton Hugh should not end up in South America....really. Its all indoor, everyone can see him with his wife or her side of the in-laws?  Westlife - Beautiful Tonight, to make one Vlog video. I don't want to keep screaming, so I stay on my bed sleeping. Telling them, not telling them, that's enough. 




When I am in the MRT, no one, happy?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tHDSLPitPCE

Hallo Kitty Metro card

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JbvgttaK3t8


2:50 The traffic light you cannot see with your bare eyesight?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jq8igQN5Psk

2:53 or 2:50 which number I suppose to put? You ghost say 2:53. But your people say 2:50 England, but America is 250 world. What am I supposed to enter here?



You mean you angrily to arrive there last one, Prince William turn around his head.

Or right now, he picks up a paper to read how to get to NYC?

=====> You want to ask me why you end up in NYC? I don't actually know. The billionaires the world all statistics, its NYC.  But you are not going there by this year, or the election, or England too election. You are not moving by this year, so I didn't move. When that time comes, someone told me, I tell you....you got Tesla used to be Oatmeal bought it. By the way you got the car to go there. 1908.  That's where the 1908? No, starting 1900.

Look

https://theoatmeal.com/blog/tesla_museum

Tesla Science Center at Wardenclyffe

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tesla_Science_Center_at_Wardenclyffe


You happen to be there, so I happen to tell you that future time when you land. Right. I told Taiwan YouTube to go to NYC map store, to get the map. That is not in the NYC. Me and Charlie in Trump tower, we talk about it. NSYNC that toy store in the MV, its right across that Trump tower. Me and Charlie were on the demo, I ask him about the piano to wire.

To wire?

AGT 4x4 256 light?


It has to be NYC map? No, you check where that long island is not really NYC, its a lot of the UB they coming from, but somewhere there, you drive they drive will be the Tesla museum, that thing...has been going on years after year after years. Long time ago, that oatmeal were on that fundraising. You ask Elon Musk he might know. This Asian guy, somehow they all know each other, you can ask them. I am not there. You going there to wait your time to enter that Washington D.C. You bribe your way in, to remind you why you end up in NYC not first time arriving to Washington D.C?

The Ministry of the Magic?

You waiting time would be......


And your waiting time in Taiwan would be?

Going out, turn left, right. I take a bus right now to go there 30 mins, but Taxi I got some money they give me. That is 5 Building as the 5 Branch power under. We are one country, one city here. Correct.


We waiting in NYC?

You are not really seriously to enter D.C one time? Where you gonna live?


You mean why don't you go to the free lodging in 26 room with Harry?

And why would you going there? You all knew about that when your mother die to say Scotland? NYC has some events going on and the people in that norm is a lot more like Meet the Parents. California is where the celebrity or sun bathing, or a lot of the Asian different worlds live there. You are not traveling this Pacific Ocean from Shanghai to California like that Dr. Bing with his students. The traffic here is Asia to CA. You are the Atlantis Ocean, you don't register that....or Harry doesn't. You know what is the Atlantis Ocean?

Meaning you and Spain, you and South Africa, or Brazil, that entire strange langauge you never hear about like we say Philliphine from Westlife or SMCH 2007 those magazine, the Phlliphine president, or Taiwan President, or Indonesia, or Malaysia....ME here this Pacific Ocean to California.

Your Atlantis Ocean is right now empty without Spain or France. The Mediterranean sea. 


The fishes and Africa fresh cut flowers import to Costco? 


No, I have nothing on that side. No.


You want to me describe what Ireland mliitary that follow behinds their own Westlife, its copy and paste, its too easy on them. You have no England on that Westlife behind to say Ireland. Ireland is function as they themselves, if Shane they calling somebody? 

Its a copy and paste the route with that Backstreet Boy on the map - the ENTIRE Pacific Ocean.

The only thing I got is the Eastern American military, but they left away ---> East this time frame, they are not moving my geography those 5 -10 video "on land" on the Time zone traveling up to one video (Brian Westlife Keep Running that video), that is just happening they will land it here to Taiwan with the sea current I describe them. I only learn the pacific ocean geography. You give Harry some England military to go through that South poles? They gonna die there. He went to Africa last week? The news? Its Brazil the Victoria Secret model to South Africa, NOT the Bermuda Triangle, at least you knowing that. This entire coastline America, you are not friendly to the military, and why they ending up to CA side? Because the real American Eastern military to that VA all the way to FL, its no one friendly.

Movie: Safe Haven.

No one is friendly on that side, especially I just told you that side.


When is the last time you care about one thing America, or that one thing called "The American Military", that would be the EASTERN coastline military. They happen to have some people they can move in. Its not really that VA to FL. I been to Virginia, that lady I keep telling you, the University of Virgina. I been there, I told Vartan. Michael Vartan from PETA. The atlantis road, that is where Cayce Edgar 1900 all that from up to WWI or WWII?

That entire things on the paper sounds like New Age.

The ENTIRE THING WAS NOTHING New Age.


Was that 3 years ago I say that? 6 years ago (2018-2020)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lD6g6Hmu3H0

My patience is limited, I say once, they do 1000 re-write....why that Eastern Military coastline whom are friendly to boss around? 


Your supposed language telling them would be, you borrow their American VA hotel to live to face that direction ocean to imagine Spain, to African that entire coastline, Taiwan only has the diplomatic with the African nation, or this time you call Ayo from CAC they are from New York City?

You alone doing all those countries.....not MY video 6 years ago, my patience is running low, and I suppose to talking to the entire universe, to pretend I have the attitude, and this 1000 times re-write, they ending back right now, with all of you 3 prince + 1 King, its to face Spain? You mean Allan Walker 2020, Dean?! Safe Haven? He is in Texas, not FL anymore. Howard Stern lives in NYC and FL. Try him?


No, they didn't know 6 years ago I was that capable or 10 years ago, one Obama, to today 2024, you seeing all this brand new channel vivid all video around remind them 25 years ago geography one class...I keep sleeping mode. Strange.

First day, first done, first video, everyone re-write 1000 times, still.....mistake 6 years later?

I say once, someone deliver 1000 re-write.

Power?


You are all on your own. King, Prince, ladies, pinks, all upper houses, On your own. haha....



Good night Nicky ~~~~~ !! (Ireland time)



No comments:

Post a Comment