7/02/24

I sleep 15 hrs, that my problems, Will. I think your father gonna die. All these newspaper coming out.

He did something to himself 15-25, those Barbie time. Not sure takes your mother’s throne and got throw out on the street in 2014 again. 


Bill Gates just pass by you.

https://youtube.com/shorts/irSRFRnwHNI?si=kfow-Lqo5avQM_fF

Every time you see a taller guy on the stage, those kinda, Bill Gates and Steve Jobs long time ago, they had those question answer, Steve Jobs were the microphone MC, you need to tell them, “When did you fly here, you just get on the stage or you were somewhere else? You want to go to your room lay down 1 hr?”


All the time. 

Steve Jobs always been more popular, this guy Bill Gates used to fly from Seattle to join those Apple retreat in CA. Apple used to be a rainbow color, the pirates of the Silicon Valley film, you watch it?


Shane they had a lot more stage background, those guys 4 limbs cleaner. I tell him to go to sleep, he goes to sleep, with Bill Gates you need to order the food say “When you get up and take a shower… you don’t drop dead on me.”


“Nicky, 2 tubes go to the throat, never liquid pop, never a solid round like those Otter did the BB ball. “

“Why?”

“Only gas goes to that tubes, it’s very very very painful if the liquid goes in and if that’s a bb ball, you choke to die. Stop doing that, Nicky. “


The public like Steve Jobs better, same thing, they don’t like your father. The public knows about a certain thing, I don’t know what they know.

Will, you need to find out did Queen throw all of you outside on the street in 2014, ALL of you.

That’s how she lives on and on. She goes to the priority first, her jobs since WWII.

Did you find out what she did to your father or to Harry? This Meghan Markle 2019? Your Father is drugging the public drinking fountain, or hide things behind that wall, with a round diameter thing. Harry he hides in the ground.

CA.

He helps Harry to make a mess in the United States so he goes to the jail. You don’t care it’s dead or for the rest of his life - 50 years. Did you check ?

Did he go to the jail when Steve Jobs dead?

Did you all get to the jail when Tina hurts me, I am one person running in the Silicon Valley, someone saw the screen saw me, saw me running…Frozen was on the TV. I never look myself in the mirror what do I look like !!!

Tina and Hank and me went out to eat, I am the only blonde, they had a baby, did they go to the jail the moment the public of anyone pass by including those police? Seeing me keep running and running ? That Frozen was so giant on the TV, I didn’t even look up at the screen? Not even the mirror. I had no make up, 


Did SMCH goes to jail since 2018? I went to public, the comet things. I had more than the comet things.

Did Shane throw Simon in the jail since 2013, or 2014?


Shane is a guy, that’s does mean 2 people trust each other the moment we get together. His Irish food or the street scenery or his parents mean to him, that’s what I tell him to stay close. And where is this Shane ? 

Every kinda of guys you need to manually stuff those vitamin C inside his mouth or hand it to him, or the multi-vitamin. The distill water or more hydrate food. I don’t cook that much anymore just the soup, but I will have a routine more set up WHEN he finishes his tour? NOW?


You want to be with someone, you know what “care” mean? Not drop a door a light flare things, everyone chasing you? Meaning did Shane put Mark in the jail ? That’s a European tour on a YouTube label? I say I am watching per label, per word, per song, per increment slowly, English is not my must fluent language in MUSIC?


I get Shane and where are the rest of them? A band means 4 human !! Talk, listen, interview, per Kian or per Nicky? Grab their back waist line shirt ? “I can see on the TV, I am not blind.”

You care that thing, or your giant panda ass waiting …when you don’t get shit ? So their attitude is as passive as you ?

I did that, I told Shane. Nicky’s wall. 

I move the entire Ireland. I was told a certain thing so I did that. But I didn’t know literally they show up to my faces - they literally will go to a country they never heard and be inside the capital exactly I was told 1 or 2 years before Nicky’s wall. No, a lot of the people is a venturous type, they die in the Earthquake, but they left already the first quake.

They like to die in the Earthquakes and the flood those people but they imagine those climate change refugee, no, we are the capital, it’s the bank, the foreign bonds, the fashion, the eat out luxury restaurant world. Here is not those ocean wave they gonna see. No, not Tickets to Paradise. No. They land so they realize like Hugh, we are not the South America.


No, we are the capital sleek, the high speed train, the modern MRT, the modern. 101 is the finance district, Google is in it. The laws, the politics, the finance center, the medical students on the metro watching that train because that’s going to the First University Hospital before the Taipei main metro station.

It’s a public hygienic and the vaccination world. WHO. The World Health Organization world.

They vaccinate people at the airports? That’s what it means to enter the capital ?

And where is Hugh Grosvenor ?


Why are we the finance district ? You want to find the people first …not questions where I grew up. No, we don’t keep the otter, nor the birds. That’s all they see? The otter and the birds ?

They land here

https://youtube.com/shorts/SuyonKV5Syo?si=sjY21_Ux5Z3IBj88

We are the high rise the metal building worlds…not the backpack worlds. They vaccinate them, be found ? Did you check?


Did you check if the otter or the birds suppose to talk to like the human ? I am responding back because they are 100% on the accuracy, is that normal? The capital people don’t do those things? I am from America ??

My parents don’t yell at me, you have a bird hanging on my roof every so often yelling at me.



Otter

https://www.youtube.com/live/JEZrdFi6y5Q?si=IlYxXeAdqRtz75GD

That’s a women in pain/tiredness, in dehydration and all the smelly since delivered a baby. You can move all the baby to a darker boxes with a neat blanket, put them on the higher table. They don’t move. You use a warm damp paper towel from the kitchen, wipe her below, where the baby lick. Just massage her back, and you leave the 2 boxes some distance she can see them. On a higher 2 table. Cover her side the light when she sleeps, like we human sleeps. The curtain on.


Is that normal the otter talks?

No one knows me in this city I had a title in China? WE ARE NOT China.

Is this Hugh with the pink ball he got married ?

https://youtube.com/shorts/KGOxpAwXNLQ?si=g7Abf5sH0qXA0v2O


Panda on Troys? That’s Simon or that’s you ?

https://youtube.com/shorts/V2EOxb7WeCY?si=rfJL379YH5rPwGQa

None of them suppose to behave like a human !!


Capital means we don’t raise the animal? NO!

I need to call or tell American later or England ?

Did Shane do this ? I believe he has a lot of talents !!  


I go to sleep when I wake up, I live in a dream.  You go and find your Landlord !


Can you go and call Mark? I need to changes the sheets and take a shower to go to sleep, my air-con and brush my teeth …


What’s the difference the COVID 19 and a regular flu?

  • The X-ray at the chest. COVID 19 is a pneumonia.
  • The regular flu just the body sore. The whole body feeling the muscle sore. Is that the seasonal flu included? Yes. Every winter? YES!

Are they the same flu shot?

Of course not ! No!

Are you supposed to have COVID 19 after the vaccination ? 

No ! But the virus got mutated, you go back and ask for the new vaccine.


Are you Hugh?

We don’t travel with a backpack in the modern city. 


You eat the French baguette, the tomato, cheese, lettuce washed, the organic sprouts and apples, mayonnaise ? The regular pasta or those Italy branding ? They just look different.

The Italian seasoning its for the cold pasta salad. We have those white vacuum chicken in the wrapping bags. Boiled to heat it up and tear them in the strips. Your pasta and the cherry tomato or basil, avocado? The American chips? The salsa, thr cheese sauce Mexico those nacho ? You got your emergency contacts from your mother or the in-laws, her parents? To be on your luggage and at the immigrant cards. 

We use the international airports and the passports. 


I haven’t known one Asian here, Wing was second grade in Hong Kong, Tamang you only call him American and Melinda is a Christian in Indonesia. Wei is from Singapore. Karen knows her then. 

I have zero Asia one human here I know.

🦅🦅🦅 they laugh. I am not supposed to have the birds outside laughing every two seconds. That understands the written English.

Are you planning the pink ball traveling together, dining for 2?

With your in-laws? Are we supposed to know you traveling to South America any time soon?


Westlife left ? You coming in? Nicky laughs, my birds laugh …

https://youtu.be/OX-LPdZjOSU?si=ZjVTMlXIKFhi7jKR

SMTV used to have some Asian from here…long ago on my facebook before Simon shows up, 

They going to London, your way? Half pass 2, my times …shut up, birds, 2:23 am here. We are the morning here.

You talking like them?

:) I mean Nicky’s accent like on Brian first and last. 

You leaving like the otter says? Good luck traveling back and have a nice trip home. Go home and eat.


ASMR

https://youtu.be/50SYLczRt2E?si=BNVQPDWs1m9_YhvP

We don’t do ASMR here, that’s a Korean. 


Japan ABC they do fashion

https://youtube.com/shorts/t8GaeN1scn4?si=-c41z-sdr_pwfVTi

ABC so they speak in English.


We are the high rise means, we use the elevator and the escalator.

https://youtube.com/shorts/2q2ArjwmUjY?si=fVzAiA_iKY8xZuBY

If he becomes a YouTube channel because we like they dress like that. We don’t have the Royal concept here. Japan has …


That panda is not supposed to climb the trees.

https://youtube.com/shorts/Ru7YdbYf6FQ?si=x-ceGPlap1injKTz


We don’t do the ranch here

https://youtube.com/shorts/JkdQCAj-uBc?si=Us770L6vg2SDtl28


I don’t raise the dog - you can call your animal department!

https://youtube.com/shorts/5o9R-ez-rWU?si=QJcCBoar7kYGs2qc


I go to sleep.


No comments:

Post a Comment