7/02/24

Otter

https://youtu.be/Z8jN02Mpyi4?si=IYT4lJ8mcgVDJ7Px

You use a tower folded up to her eyes, she will understand you every time.


Dean you looking for me (Linkedin) 🦅



Dean, you looking for me, or this is Mat looking for me? MD dentist and MD veterinary. Fatima has been overacting, none stop. Where is Jonas? These otters are my responsibility, you are all needed these Friday nights lost your keys and lost your medical records, you look like....

Brat Pitt?! This thing important to you? Whom what looks alike?



I used to have a bf ex....nick, not Nicky. Shane one person dealing all things in that Ireland or next by, all by himself......I sit here and chill. My ex bf has a skill in those metal moduling and the wood carpentry with that best friend Toto, my Toto sink in this....bathroom. Its how to create those wood cabin, or ralling....you seeing these otters on the floor ground and ship it to them, how to sleep and deliver the babies. They suppose to breed them? The care takers...my home depot is right down stair. No one knows I do those carpentry small tiny things to mail it ..... And you all Kingdom, Phylum, Class, Family, Order, Gene, Species pass on that one UB Evolutionary Biology 200 class yet? his is the time you talking to me? What's up? I visibly cannot see you all have a great title on your Linkedin? How is Mat? Partner together? On the Linkedin so I can see.....the first indicator, not the thoughts transmission, you cannot open your mouth and talk? How is your mouth?


This Linkedin is difficult to use.

I tell you what's the money made for and the talents.

Did you all download and preserving my AGT those 256 lights, I create those demo?
4 by 4 that is what they call them? 4 feet by 4 feet panel wood to create the standing module?

I wonder its NASA looking for me, or the otters says the recipe looking for me, the tax....or that is their money receive as well, they the otter makes the money per video click? 
The American deep base, the space program those, a little bit remote, we might be living in a different air all that.....




The ralling parts has a wheel part below or how to raise up that things by the height, not too cold under where they sleep.....how thoughts I am to the women waist line below. That is how Pierre got sick (The Taiwan Youtuber).



There is a different degree, I talk nice, I talk smile to these species, and when I see standard, there is none. Right?


I think Brat Pitt looks fine ! 

The American is not the standard, you all knowing that? Right?

I am the only standard. 





No comments:

Post a Comment