7/02/24

The railling? You put a shade.

You never live on the forest like that Hugh?

I live in the forest.....you create a tent effect away from that sun to your eyes when you close it to meditate, too hot?


That SMCH cannot stop bragging what the commodity means she sells, why don't you all look at it?

https://thecelestialshop.com/product-category/meditation/tent/

In the real meditation center, I think they have a different "hand" made curshion, its a rectangle a lot higher than the floor ground, to your butt. And its a solid foam, too.

https://thecelestialshop.com/product-category/meditation/cushion/


nick used to 1998, wants to offering his seat to that junk smch.....Vietanese. He made me a seat in Thailand near the sea beach, so we have the retreat next Feb 2007 back in Taiwan (2 retreat on the Victoria Secrets). Everything he intend to offer to God, I have seen every module of his back lifting. He can just come here to re-make those things for the otters. I just mail it across me, the post office.

When Shane arrives......Those 2 human are the only human left on this entire civilization where my money can go. My mother is a very very very very SUPER handicap, I cannot describe to tell you anymore. The SUPER giant the head, the mute, or something else mix it all together.


Its really just 20 otters + one otter zoo to look after those small tiny things to sound like its air shipping to Japan?


See the birds say they sell the dog house with 2 drapes. 

https://thecelestialshop.com/product/pet-house/


Mokie likes this green branding.

https://thecelestialshop.com/product/jin-bai-dog-treat-pineapple-flavor-soft/



Water Inside? Otter Wonders About The Pool Mat

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xS1kR0K8uRY

That means Mat is talking? (My mother's throat says yes)


Mat is a veterinary = the animal doctor. Ola's ex bf. They were.... a group of 20 MD on the America maps. So you all like the white towels to look on the camera other than your fur color. The tooth brush, the blanket, the drapes for the eyes, the room fragment, you all smell no one can tell from the camera, the dental floss, the hand sanitizer for the care takers, I thought to build something higher than the ground air, too cold....one of you Live show tell me he pees outside that sheet the dog uses. Its too cold on the floor grounds. You here...telling me that is 4 limbs on the turtle to warm up you 7 otters 4 limbs, not on the girl's women's 4 hands and feet in the Japan Winter Time. I am from Taiwan, we are 23.5 a lot a lot a lot warmer too. I have 20 channels + an otter zoo on my channel. You 7 wants to tell the rest of them? Your networks by the photo image is fasters. You just tell each other what I wish to create it. I had some other helps, my ex bf before my current bf coming in one of those days.....


Otters_Home

https://www.youtube.com/shorts/Yf5JRa49Pb0

That is a drinking water, you do that on purpose to wash your hands? What is inside my head?



The 2 different pathogen

  1. The bacteria
  2. or the virus

You only have this kinds of the medical modern invention. Since 1950 other than the DNA discovery......you trying with the vaccine to eliminate the virus forever, you will have NO MORE plague for the eternity invention.


Why don't you all 20 MD just

Walking in the pharmacy store, to get 1) the coughing medicine 2) the same branding the flu medicine (running nose, the throat hurt)     ----   Its a different medicine ingredient, and call Wing?  The Frozen Fever, I told you its the Vitamin C every afternoon when I message to Jonathon WHEN?

I had a pain killer (these birds) on my entire left side, I am not really serious on the roller blading, but as a women, that is very very bad. Right now I cannot really lean on my entire left side neither, but this chest weaken is no longer there every afternoon waking it up.

I gradually putting it back the vitamin C, I wipe my floor and my sink, if my hairs seeing one extra more including hair dress, like last time (too much medicine), I will know ONE extra hair I have to pick up and clean with the per tissue paper I save.

I had a side effect so I stop taking the medicine, but I already got my voice back....I don't have the full body muscle sore, NO.

Its the same Frozen Fever - something trigger the coughing. The public defender suppose to sue that Egypt.  The coughing medicine ingredient is NOT the same as the flu medicine, can you check? Or where is that Wing? I have all the same branding here. I need to get my vitamin C level back. 




No comments:

Post a Comment