7/29/24

Its Sunday night ~~ England !

 

Want to be better off than anyone else, in 3 months, in 3 years, you no longer can walking out of your England weather cold in that temperature how soon....you will find out the movie: Frozen means.

Your 2 hands, your 2 feet. In that 100 meter long hallway to walk with that kind of the shoes.....you mean you are indoor, you mean you have a habitual, only I see.....right?

You don't know whom I am....things I want to see it vanish, the entire humanity gone, no more media room - your 2 hands feeling cold immediately of any latitude above Taiwan. How soon that 3 months or even saying 3 years.....one COVID 19, your 2 feet on stocking, not the actual white socks made in Taiwan....haha.

What Frozen movie should have meaning it for the eternity .....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ReT-K7qSg1k


Every day you rest that one day, you will realize its 10 times soaking every hour, every 3 months to every 3 years, your competition means to you. At all. haha......

You rest for 2 days, your own time.

You rest for 3 days, all your freedom palace life...how soon your 2 hands will feel the England weather was never meant to live...anything above Taiwan latittude like that Eben Pagan...movie, haha....

shi......................................

Its people begging me how to enter here....forgotton the real bargain

The forever bow, kneel, flat, with your entire England flag....that's what it means Hong Kong.

haha....


The eye so sleeping like the cat, like the otter.

Like we presence as if ....no one saying why that is always exist !



Option  1)   High Tech your eye fallen asleep like the cat like the otter    2) Me or Zawanna MD all those UB mapping movie to clash, to copy and paste onto from Frozen.

The truth is the only thing the court room meant is real. I can claim anything I want to the public, 1 million and 10 cases, its Frozen 194 countries how many bankrupt since 1911 onto 1950 here a brand new latitude world.

No one hear, what the case 40 years in loop, you all believing in it. haha....

You won't last 1 hour in the public discussion, never open air, not to say....indoor the air-con. Everyone has a heating facility. I hope its warm enough the big giant spacial, you know the walking on the flat shoes - we never get to the shoe part, yet !

haha.....every habitual...you will be the believer. 

shi ..... .....  ....... ..... ..... no one knows and no one looking at you. You need that one extra day off. haha......any latitude to say the best friend at all.



oh ~ just one of those trivial thing to win win win.....situation on flying a helicoper against your father's well wish? You just tell your doctor you done what I say, you no longer can fly, its endless keep sleeping on your bed, you work up once per hour, of that 3 days vocation on your own housing choice. You cannot go outdoor anymore, your hands get cold.

And the case Frozen is you witness your both hand and feet no longer take 100 meter walking out of your own room, to say, the chill of too long flat slipper to your longer road to walk other than 100 meter?

You start to feeling it the military data like Anna says the case here, and that will be 194 countries Frozen countries on the death and the animal in the north border parts, how did they bankcrupt and vanish in those terms and condition. - in the real democracy under. 

You just want to all get rid of your brother's case.....right? That is 2 win. And what else I can do for you 3rd win? You just sleep inside the room, its not you want to read the books, or on my Pc blogger or the video game. When you think clear another 3 years, you decide what to do with your family life, you feeling better, or you will force them to live longer, like your well wishing, anyway.

Someone you loved.


Yeah, of course you can return your video game, but....I just said your eyes, your feet...how long are the nerves if....you stand up instead bend your knee methods? Its painful back straight sitting, jumping in and out.  The shallow warm water 2 inches or 3 inches taller water? You will know what that means. You have no time. And then put your socks on.

You cargo 20 containers water, those facet up or down, your kitchen at least given you a full long table and 20 containers nothing but the osmosis water. 


The white-out

You telling them every little thing you are not feel well. You feel sleepy, you feel to lay down, seriously, you cannot describe it. You have a white-out when you stand up, or remain standing. You keep going to sleep, so your eye lid for the neck temperature or the 4 limbs (just the nerves ending at the 2 hands and 2 feet), you feel to go to sleep all the time.

You try to play the PC, but your eye strain. Its a muscle strain. You are actually telling your doctor the truth. So you go and telling him every problem you ever had, or your nanny.....and asking her how to say that to the doctor. You want a break off. You are tired.

No, you just say, you find out you resting, you need to check on your 3 kids and that ex wife yet? On their per health per day schedule. You stabilize your schedule, and you talk near, or you find out....You tell your doctors, its every day off, I need these things in my life. 

You have a maid service, you want me to call them for you?


I want a couch at the door, inside vertical to that wall, about 10 inches away from the door, his left side coming out, you put a carpet there. Can you get one of those bell hook up on that wall about his sitting height. (the bus buzz those ring bell on his hand can reach at that rim of the door frame, on the left ( if he sit down, he looks at you, still his left arm reach that door bell) anytime your security or you show up.

I want to know how soon this maid service on the ring bell I sit down to ring, you have the warm water and my socks to put on here. When I finish soaking 5 mins, I need to get out of the door. You remove everything wet, or towels or that bucket of the fill up water. You come and fill up that water all the maid service you can do. I need to walk out of here, the door close. 

My shoe on the floor, and a small taller cabin to leave all my bag and garbage nice and easy there. The right side of that couch. With the drawer inside, IKEA those lighter wood, I can open and close to put my flash light or all the junks in. 


Can you write these down, when you finish? I need to duplicate all room 9-13 one thing to get right for the rest of their life, if we relocated. I will take my photo, not now.  Its a design, when I get used to those design in my way, those. 

I sit down to tie my shoes.....how soon you re-wash these carpet, every time I ring that bell my left hand design? Everyday sun dry included? 

So....how soon I leave all the laundry junk on that carpet, you take all things go? With that carpet? I need to be on my phone ~~~ a door bell ring and all these junks outside, you or 2 of you?

Everything on that carpet, outside.




No comments:

Post a Comment