7/29/24

This things you care so much about it? Mark and Pitch Perfect training?

Why? And what is it? My write-out, my high school?


Westlife and Pitch training

https://youtu.be/Xz5cq_gEJp8?si=36yf1BixvEmO05uj

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OzSRC52IF3c


Westlife and Pitch training

https://youtu.be/FbF7DqeVGy4?si=r1BSMMnPx9jUMOWX

The guy's final: https://youtu.be/FbF7DqeVGy4?si=r1BSMMnPx9jUMOWX

The same final, the girl says behind the stage first? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GkS8YHiYdRA

Say hi?! 


He doesn't have the eye glasses, the roller blade Captain he has the eye glasses. He looks like Riley. He is the tallest. The captain is the tallest.

We girl's roller blades club, don't have a vice I think. Just the PR? With their PR. We are very very few people less, very very little people so I guest performing at, the reason that was? Maybe there was I don't remember it at all. That was a club, not an university team. 


The stair, the metal bar, the cylinder in a roll on the ground 2 line up?

????????????????????

8 like that comic book inside? 

We play .....its a social event every weekend, play?! The outdoor, the grand place.


Maybe that's the volleyball captain with our PR goes to the third boy school, their regional? They cheer for them, they know each other? I never participate in any of that. We......(tilt my head) gone to their gym having one practice game maybe.

The entire black uniform 3rd boy school pack up on their second floor reeling, all over these blackness all over, and we were in a very very shorts all of us enter. That scared me. They pour the entire Class in? Its everything blackness, having the entire guy's world staring at us.

I remember that. I was a blonde already. 


This is not one of those elementary school, Mark's song. I have to check....what.

The performance, the performances.....

The 2 correct leadership for Princess Diary = The Queen + the Princess, only that 2.

The leadership, leadership, what leadership....The original class the Perfect + the PR (representative), that is 25 class x2 = 50. Oh no....its just that 1 original class, of course.

The regular original class volleyball tournament, right, that will be 25 volleyball groups on the feld. The ABC Perfect and that basketball girl, and that girl I was getting rid of in Lee's Westlife video. Right, I remember, the normal class in that one same year, the same Class year, we have the 25 original fix classes with about 45 people each. That will be .....everyone put up a team get on the field.

Everyday, we have 10 mins break, and 1 of that 20 mins break ....it would be, everyone stays on the field, anyway. (bloom, swipe the floor cleaning time will be 20 mins, that break.)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m0zzKkvW5Lw


You cut in.


I .....was a blonde and with the classmate, they all going, so I didn't need to cut in by myself. We squeeze ourselves in on those 2 court each side. Everyone cluster there. The practice. 

To the team another side,  "I am the big from which year, so and so, I talked to the couch....I just come in today. "  One of those...I never done that. 

Anyone can go and cheer? Right, 25 class of that same Year Class, but 3 years between 10,11,12, just walking down the floor, that is where it is.



oh ~~~ the other people, the girls, or the guy's all that? Fat Amy?

No,...I can just tell Elon Musk ~~

You, that pole, stands there, Tina's best friend is not this school, you walk in, we stand there, or your best all friends, THERE. No, there is no dispute, I don't have a dispute, it was my real life.

No, it can be the music, or the Fat Amy their every world. I have no idea what it says. They tell the public on their blogger, I hear what, I can tell you what I think might be, otherwise I talk about my own life only.

Right, I don't know when I say that to Elon Musk. No, not playing. Stand over there. So long ago, I don't even remember whatever that reason was.


My TV my news. 


No, the citizen can choose not to have a dispute all her life. I am too busy....seriously. I am a shy away person, I don't like any ...walking to the court room, in person I am not confrontational, in the public I can just saying all that. I don't like....anything to sound like that.

No, its my freedom, not to have a dispute there, any of this I don't understand it. 

I have a real life, I am not interested in it. Too busy......which year you seeing me not busy??!!!  I don't want to talk about it, I don't like it. I just repeat that saying, I don't like it, and I don't like anything sound like that. That is a dispute and takes years to resolve, I am not interested in it. I have my own life, the family life and the relative life, the kids life, and Shane's their every boyband or the girl's band life. I don't have time for this. 





No comments:

Post a Comment