7/17/24

No, not MRT.

If Shane enters the city, me with him on the bus. Once he checks in, or wash up or nap, we go out after. The taxi, I take him around. You thought with your 2 luggage, you eat in the Taipei Station? NO.

You and whomever go and wash up in the hotel, take a nap, rest. I stay in the lobby to wait is fine. He can call people, he can talk to his family. He is on his own. 

Right, MRT is a lot better looking, and you say to go and drag those how many luggages from that MRT to the red line, to go where?  You guys take a Limo?

No, its the exactly the same routes.

No, that bus has some other stopped, once enter the Taipei district the city road blocks. I just never check. You guys can all check that, it might be north, where you all booked the hotel somewhere. One stop, one get on. Nothing complicated to drag all those luggage from one side MRT to the Taipei Station, to the red line. NO !

Right, that's why I tell you.


I go to talk to Shane ~~~~Good night !




No comments:

Post a Comment