8/29/24

News

Walking around....heating the soup. (TV)

Does that Laura file-ing on the father factor? I have zero father, oh ~ the last news would be King is ...my father not was the pink, Shane tried to save me 20 years ago, and this Adam gets to Dean to say Jonas Street the next series of all Princess Diary 1 and 2, not those 安室奈美惠 MV princess all looking if not in the waterfalls.....

It means Prince William supposes to be his father's best friend, right? 


I cannot possibly to have a father....both his side, and my side. Its a religion faith issues other than your world religion, that kind. 

My UB group activity which date on my book here written, the one with the string tie up. It was ...7/22/2023. Its one year pass. Probably that time its everything about their father and their step-mother, right now 2022 still is about this Cinderella. No one getting younger, and someone dies out.


You all breathing at it.

There is a Hugh and Middleton with Olivia, when their best friends girls coming in. 





No comments:

Post a Comment