8/07/24

Ronan - Christ bowl, 500 years ago, Da Vinci. I have a chiropractor’s urine statues my neighbor hurting my head or the birds them

Not bend up, my tilted, the middle spine weight. The birds, the facet, the war.

The otters too cold, half down naked. The second time. (I am naked chest up, too hot. I turn off the air-con, in 20 years more anyone gonna die, the climate change. )

How to be a man, how to be a flower feminine man outside or be a girl, be more sympathetic to the half eternity, not forever, it’s your dedication to Hallmark Previous Moment ? What’s wrong in the Previous Moment these kids looking?

Mably thinks he was the 3rd Singapore. 

Middleton needs to move out of there, Japan mainland or back and forth. Not there, everyday travel. 


New Panda’s back

https://youtube.com/shorts/KlTdxwIGugk?si=nt8GAisw9vbvYZt0

背水一戰


Seth bothers you? Gately or Shane, and Nicky red hair ? You are a red hair ?

My hair is growing longer and longer …literally speaking !


Ronan, what’s the half kettle fool my water boiler for 2 weeks ?

Eben’s story, Ronan? Pebble sand or that’s River bank twist and curves SMCH Philippine Broadway one time stage performance?

Ronan, my both arms meradian, all these blacken things. I cannot take the vitamin that time any vitamin. 

Behind - the gall stones. The X ray will be blacken means, or it’s hindrance show up on the instrument while looking at it.

Ronan, my atomidine and Feel Rite washer shower filter the chlorine ….the 10 years war, after the AC-DC war. 

Ronan ~~~ the doctors without the border you can be right here, without me. All by yourself with Hugh and Olivia. 

Ronan I cannot have a picture here anymore for 2 weeks now. 


Ronan, Kerry is …on

I have this Chinese speaking the Egypt video I cannot turn off. They put totally different Chinese on 1908 about TEsla or about the incident. In madarin, by listening. You speaking great in English …have you taken TOEFL?

2020, those Egyptian history 2018-2020 I said ~~the newly discovery whenever their tourism is down, down. DOWN. 

Ronan ~~~ 

Maybe it’s a horror ending and the thumbnail is the beginning.

Ronan ~ how do you share ? Here on the blog?  Both is a horror 

A link or a thumbnail?

An image, Ronan, that’s what it means. 


https://youtu.be/shBIP70Awf8?si=eQ6lY_VZRBJCq17F

Ipad doesn’t have the cookies, to insert AGAIN !

Ronan, are you a girl?


Ronan you go to America university immediately just 4 years

(2 and 3) you will be far away from Britney🦅 them, but 4 years should do. 


====>  No, but if you live there 4 years too, your security sleeps through 4 very quiet years, to calm down a lot of things inside you. Inside and outside you. You probably didn’t think you will be seen, with all of this. You used to trick and play if someone else is the Christ mocking those kinda? You are. So you knew. 

The birds told me. I had no father talking one word in front of me twice like that. 30 years. No one talks to me like that.


No, Ronan just kill all the disciples, yeah

The celestial politics and Thor. One Thor never ends why I show or air the photo ?

None of them important, no. 




No comments:

Post a Comment