8/07/24

⭐️ Ronan, CNN says…Ronan I had a dream, now. NOW! ⭐️

There is a guy saying to the shadowy person shaking hands, half light cannot see, slanted …he says you and me have to stand on the humanity 2 different religion, it’s 5 lords 13 manta but …they hurt me? All the judges be dead, the pixie says.

Is that Shane or Patrick.

You mean Gillian. This year 19 their got married the public dates, it’s 124 years since 1900.

There is the strange things says. That’s the secret society you mean or Shane goes in, they kill him, kill them and me goes in to kill me, but the Pixie doesn’t let me in. You mean Conan internet rumor whom is the boss is Nick looking the Dr. 

The cartoon Conan Detective? Ronan if I am in my dream….Shane always calls me like that, I live in horror. India just had a student protest. 


My mother' facebook hand on the menu? She is the handicap ~~ no free will !!! The day she becomes the freewill she is the actress herself !!! I think those photo looks perfect ~~~ 

(Shut up, birds)

Ronan ~~~ Taipei is liberal, they are democracy so that is how the Taiwanese culture remains on the island must be as the part of the UN under something something. I know you don't care about it, nothing but Ireland.

So Ronan, you care about this Shane does this shaking 2 hands like my mother about 1000 times in my vision every single time when Nicky was the show when they were on Toronto to tour? He is exactly that rubbery faces in Japan any cartoon to pretend the look of Dr. Bing Shen. My mother's farthust distance cousin from mainland. He has a greeting like "Yes yes, ho ho", more like the Taiwanese greeting, with his right hand, on his half bold head.

That is how Shane greets you?  They have some habits so habitually looks identical, but he is not a good looking. Shane is not a good looking guy in Ireland, he wasn't? His kid children photo, he is so cute ~~~When he reborn, I know how to hold his leg up.


Ronan, ~ Taiwan news here, and judging this you cannot read the langauge, you seeing where that Ireland camera flying up, all the way reaching here......to be me where Hugh all going all around, that is a re-make world tour 2 worlds aparts. Him Hugh, not me used to be, in the last 1 month, re-write. Ronan ~~~

How is Shane ~~~~~


What? 



Here

但是,用「得」的方式參酌國大行使實況,這次系爭的擴權法又改成「應」,就明顯超越修憲者當時修憲把後段拿掉的原意,也忽略立院可以定期集會,並不像國民大會。(編輯:方沛清)1130806

Weasley?


England Olympia, Anna Henderson 13?!  Here

Riot Game Here

To Texas fund raising to give that trophy ?! That is the computer game like inside? 

Ukraine, Olympia Here

Taiwan night market rating. (Different jurisdiction, we don't count. Outside Taipei and that ...night market)  Here

86 ? You mean ....what? Hallie? oh ~ 1986. 

Tonight a typhoon might form, where?

That is near Japan, here  oh ~ Is that normal? 

Joe .....stock fat or prosper, that is in red. 1st one. The only red.

oh Hailey's father is a twin.  He is that metal, and he is Hugh's category !

This here  This is not a typhoon, that is the cloud (the water to rain at the mountain). We are the twins? with an arm? strong, the last name? Peyton's last name? 






No comments:

Post a Comment