9/09/24

Hugh, you looking for me?

What was it? In Taipei I know, anywhere outside, I never been to.

I am not going to Japan, not now. I never literally been to Japan.....Also, you got your friends to go and play? Mably is there, I don't need to be there.

You don't have the shampoo, the hair wash, the regular soap other than the hotel...all that?! You ask the hotel to give you another 5 sets, you are in the 5 Star Hotel. The phone in-line. You just say, I need 5 sets.

The shopping place don't have those baking soda? They are the stronger corrosion, even your finger touch, you need to wash it off, keep rinsing on your skin. (A green scrub, and the baking soda, you use half. Keep the cold water rinsing when you get back, the full water tank in the bath tubes)

This is what you asking? (the news)


You have those 5 Star Hotel Staffs? The butler service? 

Can you always ask your mother to make your life easy, just 1 butler? Your 3 pairs sneakers other than white, your 1 round trips the grocery shopping all lists.

Ko ni gi wa. wa da shi "Hugh", my room number: XXX I need a butler service. About 1 morning I run my errand, I will be perfect every single day staying here, PERFECTLY.


Can you call your mother? Or Text her?


"Can I bill you every time I go out now? I need a bulter, and every words how you talk? I need some stuffs in my life, every bill you pay for me. Not only that, when I am in the sun outside walking with one more girl, I cannot think. Can you think for me, bill for me, talk or call the butler in case for me? Like almost every details for me, how many banana supposes to buy in one round trips, all that? "

"Like my entire day schedule morning to noon, I tell you something, and you tell me like per hour, or like 2 hours only, or something plans. My heads cannot organize."

"Like you tell me per week those banana, its the second day or the 3rd day, throw in the trash can, someone taken those trash out for me. Like if you help me 10 things like that per day, those? I only know how to walk and read the maps, those, and I tell you what we up too. Too hard."


***Did you tell her when you arrive in Japan***, when you take off, whom you talking to, where inside that giant quiet food court, NOT the regular food court, its those you sleeping on the table food court, so dim light, and higher ceiling yellow light fallen asleep, together on the table.....food court, to do what? I want to know what?

You tell her every time you facing some challenges in life, because you are switching a new place to another places. You are evaluating something only your brain be focus in front of it, NOT just the whole apartment there, and here, and nothing anyone can see something more, and you get tired, you get edgy, you get hungry, you got dehydrated. This is the one week in Japan like your first week in Taiwan?


( Why that is in red? )


You tell her, " There are things in front of me, too many things...to talk like the kids, so those trash to take out, or keep staying here, or imagine to stay here...I think Japan is the international very crowded place. I cannot organize too well here, too many people, or with Olivia. I seeing the Panda, I seeing the red Paddington. I cannot focus in life, just the pavement road I try to walk on every single day. I try to say I am okay in Taipei, but I just need you to stay on the phone, everything."  

"Can you or any sister just stay on the phone with me on EVERYTHING? "



No comments:

Post a Comment