9/22/24

The birds say I can go to sleep....the war is not that serious.

But yesterday and today I cannot watch any otter's video or click in.

I am not settle. I check when I should gone to bed last night, and I did wake up so many times so I am not sleeping right. This morning, I can sleep? I will sleep, but something is not settling. Something is wrong?


Lighthouse? That is not a question for me, just a regular video?!

It is a movie, or Westlife has a song....but in the real real folk tale those? You mean you only care about the movies, or something myth legand almost similar to that SMCH main Ashram if you touring bus down, the first most immediate scene, was a super giant Bodhivistta in white. Its a lady. It would be...another female diety to the lighthouse at the Sea is our Taiwan local myth legnad. That person's correct name is 媽祖, they just had a whole news on the parade festivity, there is nothing interested in that, I can tell you that.  Not as dignified if you all go to Japan and seeing more of the outfit. 

We are the sea island, the fish business, that's why. (The myth legand), or this is Jesus give man a fish, he teaches you how to fishing those somewhere repeating story being heard?


None of those....are related? NO!


King's table on those cups? Violence, the color blind like my father, or one of these handicap, the angry tendency like Tina or like Annca. Sad.....to furious. Do they do on purpose....the violence its their eyes inside, they always want to beat someone up, the punching bag. Some man. Its a form of rage, I have heard of not I am visible seeing that, to really know about it.

Scotland ....this is not their finance compare to England, that looks....

橙黃綠

No, Shane talks about the opposite. That is number 1 means. He is the only 1, number 1.

No, not related. 


So if they talking about the money, yes, the sea business. Its a killing life form, but that has a lot of the money I believe that is real.


Submariner?

The submarine. U-boat.        Youtube?

So why don't you just ask them?

            "Do they mean money?"



A certain color you never put like that

The red and the green 紅配綠、狗臭屁  The red matches green, the dog sting fart.

(Chinese, correct)


You have a complementary color chart. blue and yellow (right now you have a war)

The orange would be the jailing uniform here, too. 

But California, you never use that orange county (OC), everyone knows what it means.

Most Asian lives there, the California State. Is that very known? Yes.

There is something also you know the liquid bubbling drinks, or something, you look at this TGI Friday, their cup displace, the pop drinks. You have to go to your kitchen to ask that.

You rise up your cup and look inside.


紅配綠、狗臭屁、跳到黃河也洗不清

....uh....maybe not like that.

The red matches green, the dog fart sting, jump in the Yellow River can never washing off the muddy. 

(They flood in the ancient Chinese, loads of the money building the river fence)



Shane?!

Every concert is one theme, that you look at it, that theme. That day, because its new and old people coming. He thinks everyone knows what he talks about it, if you like him that much, you will know what he is talking about it and he always think everyone understands what he says. He only....has that kinds of the IQ.


No, because the major thing is to sing. He roughly puts up like that, too in a hurry, he probably just run overs his paper to someone, "Do this." and no one knows what he does, that kind.

They can only marketing him Shane Filan, you are very sure you know that, right? Only Shane !

Ireland's flag is the orange and the green.


The yellow river?

The innocent crime cannot be washing off the sin, never that !!!


American those movie?

We don't have those culture.


Wicked

Micky 17

Hunger Game Song for the Birds

Deadpool & Wolverine 


No, none of that, we don't ....have those.


I cannot fix everything, the law is the only thing, so I can only fix UB that side, No, none of them doing the laws. Definitely not. 


Shane is not the most reliable person, I can tell you that.....the way how he talks, or how Nicky talks on the phone from behind. Nick used to speak in Italian....Nicky screams to his phone. I think they are all nice guys around that arena, they go on their life, and they probably never thinking to get to Heaven, that quickly.

I don't actually know what that means, but I arrange things to constantly update Shane, whenever he is not busy, or he is capable, I call them. I can just random calling them, I talk to Nicky and I talk to Shane. No, not Mark. I worried about his operation, correct.

They mean to each other, so they stay together for now. Including...too many things suddenly at this Ronan. I am not very sure he is fully aware of every word, of his name or why anything every claim someone says a name, and all that. He is a pop star, a celebrity and he keeps that momentum is fine. To keep Ronan a lot stable, and you all England...whatever this is, from the King you, to your sons and all that....I am not needed that fast at Shane: we have a crisis here you can tell. 

If I speak in ancient Chinese, they calm down, correct.

All of them know what is the these Ancient Chinese. The entire Asia.


How is that girl, the taller girl on your video?

William's new step mother?


If you let them go clearly on either side, its a whole life hurts, correct...and same this your son....its every year the holiday hurts, but they learn to leave your doorway a lot a lot earlier than they are holding it on.

Square is that, one whole lifetime, her father did to her, and her mother is not divorced yet. The hanging between the title and the new life, that is 25-30 years, since I was gone. No, she is not going to change, never will. So she went to this changing the original home (the dorm) at which age, and so the college year, Irene keeps her room, and everything intact, Square just stays in the city with some gf or the current wife, to this business venture. She never sees her father or my father anymore that much. So isn't my mother, if they meet, they scream to each other.

They never stop yelling at each other were because of the money.


Most of these man never educating any kid around here. My father did a very small tiny thing when we were small, and all that.


So let's say Irene and Tina or Square, whichever this facebook spell their facebook, and some younger relative didn't have any sibling, and they go near, because all are ABC in America, for the TV some minor guy's voice, he says a word or 2 with that piece of the paper. The parents are the Asian, and they probably doing nothing but yelling at their kids. These boys growing very tall and will never sleep with their cousin, of course not. A lot of the man knows that.

That is not a subject line, but their ABC day dream life with my father's side 1234567 family....if they get to know each other. These ABC has probably their own current facebook life. I imagine they never get together, or never facebook each other, or Tina and Vicky with Jason.

Type in the facebook chat room box. A word or 2 of the last 20 years.

Their parents are not with them anymore, so...they only have a contact, imagining something, something when they were little, and Tina is raged with this Hank, or Hank revenging on Tina, and all that.....so the other relative isn't that clearly line, if they had any contact, as much. Everyone wishing each other's ill.


So I don't really know what happened !

No, I am not talking to Shane about this. I don't really know. Pang if moving, I tell Shane or Nicky. Things I hear, or the things I looking at it, can be very different !


No, all these girls they lied, the parents nothing particular useful, or every man dropped the wife, so the women recuperate or stay minimum to live and breath. Canada those included. 

It will never be a Heaven's standard, every word out of their mouth.


No, not really. I don't go near. Irene will be closer to her mother's side's cousin. Square will be closer to her mother's side cousins, both cousin lines, except Tina here. Or 3 sibling of my grandmom's (ROC). They all....gone away the family. Except that 3 parenting reason, left and gone.

They will never get taught anything, how to say, what not to say, just get up and leave.

They will never learn, none of them willing to bet, how not to learn.


If the current mayor or any president to invite they all to talk?

I never show up, no. I immigrant to America long time ago, that is one thing, correct.

But your relative will love to show up?

.... The women are the wifes, they like the TV, or all the TV inside those people, they are the residence of this city. They don't care about each other but they live here.  I will say definitely not, but....that is the city whom to go and plan that. I always here typing, everyone knows where I am, except there !


They know that, or they just all going along?

Similar to your upper world, slow, and fat, and old....and why not? I would never show up! 


So you only just know your mother, not any of them?

Correct.

They know you do on purpose is correct?

NO! They know I am right here, every single day typing. (with the birds)


Can your mother goes?

Yes, their same age. I never hear about it, between her sisters, yes. Or the wifes but they eat meat. She has something inside her, washing, or chi, or eating meats things, she knows the smell. 


If the argument is: For one lifetime, for them is a forever goodbye.

You just don't mention that, not confess your sin, those. Never do that in the court room.


Don't need to be a fully right?

You don't need to because...First of all, you doing more of your favor and the court know that. But just one of you leaking that, the judge will find out. Second, that is a lot minor details then you are getting hurts parts. You might sue the movie industry correctly, and not talked about me, so that is none relevant that much. That person look exact, that matter.


Does the judge know I got my argument wrong, you just say 1 2 things?

Correct


The whole case is not correct?

Incorrect


So has to be very very careful?

Correct.


On Earth, its one of us....wrong, all things spoiled?

Correct

Talking, too?

If that makes a very strong sense and the judge remembered. I assuming just 1 of you walking in, the whole thing will be very clearly investigated, but you don't just send 1 in. You give them free will ~~~~ choice ! They all gone near by, or call someone, and they all going in.  I cannot fix it.


If you told your side to quit, and our side we quit, what happened?

They still investigated, the first time you all walking in.

No, I mean quitting the entire case?

Same, the first time, not how many times in between, you mean you arguing, ....you didn't get the case in order, but they required to find out everything, too many of you getting hurt. So a lot of the people got the call to investigate the whole things.

So its not our fault?

No.

But they given us? Because we quitting meaning no more gaining?

The social security, those. The same exact amount, the lucky charmed.

So its a real justice?

If you all didn't crime at it.


What if "Forever goodbye" is your argument, but you didn't go in to claim that to say you get hurt?

The judge can in 20 years she came and sit down in one hour, she asked me something.

But that is not the real court?

No.

Because you didn't file, so that is not your case.

Correct.

So we can claim anything we want, that saying, or UB them?

They claim be princess or those sorts, so that has nothing to do with me, to say why the judge needs to find out that "one reasoning". What you say per claim its per reasoning. Those....are not their cases. They claim to gain something in the fight of how many for fun.


So its for us, right?

Yes.


I mean I didn't file that, its bad for us.

Correct.

You didn't file, so there is nothing.

Correct.

If there is nothing, its just empty air. No good, nor bad.

You are correct.



Are you going to say a word to them, on these cases?

I inhale my air, and I think what to say, again.

What's wrong you think?

Dean's voice is like Ola, if you have heard. That is not his voice, so he went to yell at the judge or venting a very bad attitude.

That becoming the movie that the judge sees !

Correct.


You CAN NEVER fix that, right? Because the judge saw, he entered?

You are right.


So your current behind inside the court room, is at =0 case, right?

That total can put under 1, but that is not my will, that 800+ is also not my will. So I don't actually know how to do any of that.

If its not your will, its at 0?

At 0.

Because you don't know how, or how to turn everything zero?

Correct and no, not turning zero, but near zero, correct.


How many people you have to inhale before you talk to them?

All of them.

So saying, the judge freeze, and he just assuming that is the movie title: Frozen.

Yes.

And they claim, they are the 123456 with Lee, those gf?

Correct.

And why the judge can just make that assumption?

The judge is the only final ruling of the whole society, or the whole nation. The judge can do anything subjective thinking at his or her will.

So it will never be us file-ing whatever?

To Dean, and that movie.

Because of the name too simple?

Yes.


If you knew that 10 years ago, you will stop everything?

Of course !


You thinking how to stop them,...or anything now or later....or? Shane they can fix it?

No, not Shane. He is on his business tour, he is fine so I just don't bother him. I sit and think what to do with all of them.

He knows this?

No.

But that will be too simple, neh?

It would be exactly I say his voice. Lee has a voice more like Jonathon. But Dean and Ola is the similar voice.

And Wing?

ABC small fly voice.


They won't believe you, right? That is not a claim.

I think that is exactly the case.

They think you lie?

I figure it out how to tell them in the end of all these, not now. Don't worry about it.

They trust the judge than trusting you, and they are finding it out for them?

True.

But it is you say? You are very sure.

YES YES.

So its so simple, you got scared, you cannot tell them, becoming OU?

Shane is busy anyway, my mother is running around with Tina thing more settling. I just sit and sleep, sit and think about later.

And this will not be any of those cases where the politician or the DC inside the banquet matter?

No.

But if they get to go, they understand?

No.

But the judge would?

Yes.

But you cannot tell any of your UB classmate, because none of them will listen to you this time, any time, any time before all that that that on my desk paper, right?

You are right.

So you cannot talk, they don't believe you.

Correct.

You cannot fix it.

Cannot fix it.


If I am 100% sure, and like you saying these, and that is what the judge know, I will get very mad.

I inhale my air many times, before I can think how to deal with it. I didn't get told to deal with it. I want to, but I didn't.



If you are so sure, can that be your own claim?

NO!

Just to stop them, but you cannot stop them?

cannot stop them, you are right.

But you cannot think what to do, because....that is not how any of them seeing it, those are not the claim.

You are right.

Is that displace, or you are disrupted the justice if you saying, one of those?

NO!  It....I understand what you are saying. NO! It would be I can tell someone is very skillful doing this, and Dr. T had 20 Class years one UB alone, and we are the only 1 group we cross this, and its my facebook.

Sorry, not you disrupted the justice, I mean all of them.

I would say I roughly understood it can be done like this, the entire thing but I have NEVER NEVER in my life witness right at my front and its on the American front TV monitor all over the world. I can say I am aware something like this for the education things, I comprehend and knowing it can be done, but not a literally seriously on a Hollywood or the Disney movie they just didn't send it to the whole universe, AND if they dare to done so and all of them are on the sequence of this map, of course they know, of course they know, just....which end of which thread, someone didn't get to the big picture fast enough at Dr. T side, or Dr. Ester side, something I cannot go back to America, I cannot go to UB, I cannot even know where....and my worlds is on the Frozen 2, not 1 ? Then UB they are not the major thing.



Good night, Europe!




No comments:

Post a Comment