9/04/24

You ....

Did you sit down with your lawyers seriously 10 years ago, knowing the whole picture before you write your per line lawsuit you yourself, to end up that 3 together pairs, or not the pairs anymore, you break up in front of that judge? He or she ever asking you, you are related to each other on the paper, for real?

But show up, everyone thinks the things are together or not together through that 10 years, and only the judge behind finds out, you each didn't talk to each other that clear. Its not your business, that attitude? You are very careful, this is not your 1 person's show throughout that 10 years, someone wants to suicide, without telling anyone, just with this movie scene every step the way?

Or you all got warn 10 years ago, I never require to asking you because everyone around me none got lifted clearly to tell me what's going on and you all ending up in the jails. When I say, that is one Ella Enchanted forever goodbye means....did you all hide your jailing records, meaning with the procedure someone hit it that hammer at the court room front, your parents watching you to being jail for how long?

That is a forever goodbye, we don't require to contact. Someone would know what that means. Or you got bankrupt, and again, each and every time meets, someone finding out all this redundant things, when you missing out each other's life, and joint for a venture or for a cause, you realize....you are so sure so sure, not anyone else such as DMV office suspend the license to the jailing records, at their parents you would have asking them a favor, and in return.....to know that is all jail records clear, to show up at the court room?

The judge is not me, I just wonder only my stakes to be with the normal human, not the female all jail inmate or the male jail inmate. 



You all 1 person show, or...some pair separated, and putting up a fake show, its for the court room, just to participate to see what they can get out of it, and those phrase, you clearly label during your description to the court room judge with the respects, everyone is being taken care of, NEVER 1 person show, at all? 



Sorry

Did you get better at this? The logic putting in, the courtesy when you jam up my facebook at which table floor to gather, you all went to just 1 person voice out what, the King of the universe, not that kind, but relatively speaking.....you done that every step without near by all together, or that claim is through your paper, not their papers, or that is 2 pairs to watch 1 in front of the whole court room scene. I mean you open up your mouth to represent all of them voice 6 stands in front of the judge? 

That is when the time, without the lawyers present, and you all remember this clearly? Every single scene, and how come no one TELLING me something didn't go right? You all stop going to the court room individually speaking or the group wise, WITHOUT a lawyer?

And when the days your parents sit behind, or whom all gather you TOGETHER is like WHEN, this year happened, exactly like I imagined, you just go through together, meeting more UB students used to be, everyone knew or don't know each other? You meant the participation grown, and that doesn't look like the UB classroom. 


Did you use 6 people in front of the judge to THREATEN that judges, I am asking you nicely or be frank, you don't even remember for the 10 years that is all you ever done. Someone lost the jobs at all, answer me. WHEN? In the Power of 3?

Within the 10 years, you are so 1 God rule all....how many people lost their jobs, how many admit to the hospital to say the accidental insurance will NOT be the 10 years pile up billing statement, ANY strange moment, I exist on the history of all history books? + your jailing records, how did you, or what steps did you all take to end up inside the jails? 

Explain to me the last paragraph, someone wishing me well, to imagine....without me looking behind me in America....what is the accidental insurance billing statement I meant 10 years through the car wreck incidents included, 1) their DL  2) their car license plate included off the road, through that one TV case? 

Everyone be clear, you all having a court room experience for 10 years OTHER than concerning near me, around me, use me, and get backlash to end up in the jail to participate in that UB classroom, I said the UB group activities, that power still remains in me. I say no...to all of you. That is my facebook, its none of you all business. 


Did you yelling that same days, or some other time, and someone invites you to eat a meal, and it was such a comfort zone and the faces gubble down, you eating that meal? Are you in debts? Can I know whom invite you that meal, you gubble that comfort food meal in front of him with the eye glasses or that is a women, now?


I am not interested in that profile, anything Frozen. You all ruin it anyway. 


Is that in which year, happened?  I want to know how that One Direction 2014 or Levine Sugar that in the end of that VERY year. You didn't see those people show up to invite you a meal ?

Whom is that? You gubble down your food, you want to stand up and telling everyone clearly with those yelling the judge voice to look like that?! What did you two talk about it, it was just two of you, clearly. 


Do you clearly find out, this person coming to you.....its the minimum wage, is that from UB, one of those project intern, those? Like Joann like Kelly those? She consciously knowing you conceal stuffs, or you saying something on your faceobok, how does she find out your contacts to show up that one meal? Everyday, or every month, every week once a day?

Westlife nicky has these facebook page, I didn't share with Kian, I have those faith issue, he or he + Kian or Kian told him to. Its Me move over with my mother, and I eat every single week, 3 times a week with the housing choice with my mother, to say this one person in front of you....if your profile or her own profile isn't attractive to say the money lucritive, and you less hesitate to find out everything, what's behind her, to even...let any guy in that UB clearly hear, the whole picture, WHAT'S all going on....this year, Christmas, not necessarily I have my WIND back to bribe all guys for a tea job, about......tell me.....

Where you all been in the last 10 years? 

I never stopping any of you, without the IQ to do things, you want to tell me HOW To stop you, or near by, or you wishing to shut up.....to keep pretending a job, I don't need to know? Find out?!


Now, all of you would be, "Can you define me this one term: none of this said were the court room activities." you understand this?

In whom's budget office? The UB Honor Program adviser's office, me and Bill is not the original students, or he was? I was just the class not the program.  Want to repeat the last sentence clearly with the sound you might hear it better. 

You happen to have 1 lunch over 10 years? On the bills? 


If you have SO many people, and so cluster these 10 years, you cannot define one sheet each other's talents how to write this in the shared Google doc, or again, none of you trust each other, at all?



Give me a clear saying with these.....you all using your power of Shazam in the movies to separate how many couple togethers in your will? Like people cannot get married, or being separated, or talked to, or you contact, or you harassed them to end up in the police record.

Meaning, you literally go and call them, or knock on their family life somewhere hidden in this entire US, and someone wants to report to me, I was busy....online 10 years other than the US activities, anywhere you say....where you went, other than the map says? 


Did you all rent somewhere like that Snowden promised how bad the US means, and not literally live next by the police building, I say, no one using your internet....to heck to your internet box. You want to ask me, or you want to tell me how far that cabin ....you gone to in this entire UB groups, someone wish to find out, and you stand up to tell everyone? It was because of that Snowden?

Be honest. How far the car drives, how many hours to run and hide, it was all because of that Snowden, not the Reptilian ET, it was 2014 all those newspaper or 2013 the congressional people shows up scared you?

Or there is an ingredient to you all buddy together on Westlife - My Love (The concert version )
The reality reflects into those too handsome skinny jeans boys all bands from the 90s, you never knew them, I happen to tell you? 

===>  You got scared, that is what I am asking you.

Do you wish someone to go with you, some guys if your parents cannot be told, all drive it down, if NOT too far, and someone help you all moving those boxes or the hidden world, back to your own current space. I want no witness seeing any of this (Star Gate)


And... 

Any none UB, or not my UB facebook, you lost your baby, those stuffs, or you got pregnant, and why is that anything to do with me? 


...No, if your investors coming in, I will be individually calling you, right? Why you bother to show up to exchange that small tiny back and forth things, like you owing to me?



Your Facebook to DC groups (or that is the cartoon)

You willing to give me your lists, I heard anyone all going at the same time, I will send an email to the President in the White House mail box somewhere, they used to have. I find it.....in case YOUR facebook means to you, I don't need......you groups all that, kinda of like the movie or the cartoon you been talking to these friends or your facebook. It means to you, so I am asking you. 

1 or 2 friends, that's okay. (you should talk to their parents, too), you need their emergency contact numbers, not just you used to be all the middle school. 

Staying in the North East, you all finding out the options the last time I mention....WHY, the exact reason how you end up in the DC area, to do what?







No comments:

Post a Comment