9/04/24

This sheet

You comprehend to tell me, what just happened? The last sheet you print out side by side this sheet. The last sheet is not part of the court room activities, it is not the actual conversation or your in-court what you all did in the last 10 years. That is between you and the judge.

But...through the last sheet, what I can tell you, within you, whatever you all looking to each other, hide or not hiding + the other side anyone outside the UB groups, including your facebook group, not friends, each of them might have a lot better position than 1 you.

You understand what I said here, this sheet and the last sheet. 


My facebook is not your facebook. So the only thing they can ever did for you, through me, it was I can conclude from what I heard, or hear, whichever this you all gang up telling me or hiding to play the double included, someone will have a lot better situation that end up NOT like 1 you. Their profile stands or you 1 person profile. My profile = 0.

Because when you being honest this sheet or the last sheet, a lot more those local UB resource, someone can come out. It might be none of them coming out, but I will be the one hearing the most...whom gone where, through whom. (No, I don't know that person). Or whom buddy with whom was the original SA presidents their activities NOT concern to the clubs, meaning something else happened..... (No, its not related to us.)

You understand what's going on?



I personally think a lot of you have a lot of the debts, seriously. Its not I care to know or I don't. Because...you may want to say, or you may not tell me, if you were being moved 20 years ago, and none of this UB find out, by step threading you, to where? And you accumulate the debts by what? You telling your parents every financial transaction to end up....in which part of the America don't use the money to talk through, including to your own lawyer?

People whom trespassing that Washington DC for real, some of them have a different skin look, the limo look, the appearance or the international stage look, or the language or the body shape all that, the dress, the fashion, the literacy that comes in there. I am very sure the professional knows that, I personally have a different agenda....it will always be the money related, just how I have explain the last 2 days, I knew my road, that doesn't mean I need to explain to you any more details.

Things in the public, that is the public read, that's all.


No, you knew whom ....you going together, separated? Some of you hearing me explain these the last 6 months, you get going with your career or the profession, not lingering around here? Meaning cultivate your positions in that very jobs? 

You go there to gamble, or you are very very clear what you are doing, your flow charts, I repeat that hundred times, someone on my facebook knowing me, why I am telling the lie, you need to be very very crystal clear anything you do to proceed something in that nature ....TO TOGETHER, or you distribute some resources honestly, so someone can come near to hear about it. 


I personally don't think that's what happened, and I personally know you all each, that was why you were on my facebook. 

You enter this court room ever before this?

Like the bankruptcy before like Carla, anyone takes you to the court room to solve that like your parents, at all? Its on the record written, so I am not sure that is the part of the court function. You want to be honest that part,......its with or without parents knowing? ! We understand how you manipulate the judge, or all together ending up there, facing one judge, makes him or her feel.....she is just like me? 

I am smarter than that. I don't need to be her.....far away !!!


Did you ever get the traffic ticket not paid, and ending up in the court room? 

America and Canada, or with UB too? No, if you paid online, no. For some reason why the court room requires you to show up.

Have you marriage, and through the sad life, you hear them so 1985, you cannot get the help on either your kids, or your spouse through this thick and thin, that is resolved in the court room, with or without the debts?

All of these are prior to these 10 years, or not?


No, you are not clear, so I am EXPLAINING to you. You had some of that, one incident, it wasn't the first time you enter the court room system 10 years ago, or you are not going to tell me how the honor class can have the juvenile kids? So within the 10 years, you have gone back and forth without anyone knowing included, we have no idea what other trivial things make you stay inside that TOO BIG OF DEAL court room, that is without the lawyer, or you flip up another court cases. You have 2 court room cases unresolved, and the lawyers brought in those....so in these 10 years, you staying in the local court in your local district, other than in downtown Buffalo (that will not be near the UB).

So you tell me, you have the court room experience to enter the court room, and all that?

You answer would be yes.


I haven't gone to the court room yet. I already said that too many times. None of this is entering to the court yet.


I already told you, you cannot force me to be inside the court room system if that doesn't exist at all !!! Ten thousand times already ~~~

Something about Zawanna.....my photo, that one or this photo. Is that relevant to anyone?  ?? oh ~ The Mission Impossible Ghost Protocol that Zawanna scene? ! No, of course not ! 

Did you see anywhere on there....a defendant?

That is not the court case, period ! Until I know what that is, I cannot pin points all that, so I only leave it on the blog, in case in case in case....AND longer be hold....we have a what, and we got lucky, I hit the 10 rudimentary subjects way before?


The paper works are just the paper works. I can take as long as I want to finish it. 

I didn't take that to the court. Not yet.


You cannot force someone to finish the write-up to say...what's the next step. I am not even finished !!!  Is this the page three hundred ninety four, Harry Potter Snape's class??! I am not interested in the movie, I file my own stuffs. 

5000 pages for 800 individual profiles. I copy machine at it, or I printing machines at it,...how I wish to take this entire bundle in the yellow brown bags, and what? Leave it on my desk, I close my eyes to figure it out what to do with it !!! 

That is the next step? 

MY next step. I have to think ?!!!! 


If that those bankrupt.....you mean my written these 5000 pages, 800 profiles. Its not taken the court room action. I am not done yet.

Are they movie related? Its the written papers stack up to 5000 pages from the table up, and lay them there. I sit in that room, key in, key out. This is not BTX. I am trying out some other things in the interval time, too many things my physical building structures still exist with my mother? 

Is this our UB all movies related, I forbid you doing any of that?

That is my 90s movie / the amine, I selected just happened to be on my works oriented, something happened, I cannot keep moving towards it. Then the system things I remember and I saw, so I did some adjustment. These...piles of the written materials its when I get to the court room, whichever that year will be, I don't even know how to do these separation file sorting. You imagine you lay around things in the internal office space, all on the table, and then?

I give a theme, let's say, most people won't do the explanation inside their any work, so I put it through all of the internet space, its all my original writing, before my time is running short because too many things crash it down.

I ensure the audio part is heard, the visual part is record, and the paper works logics are through fallacy, its clear about something. The law professors know what that is, as long as they are in the academia arena, they will be able to pass it to handle in any time and space. Its my situation becoming like that.


Is that the law paper must through fallacy?

When people decide how they input their materials to walk in to the court room, some people kept quiet or in their privacy protected papers inside the suitcase. Meaning that day, 1 to 1 with the judge, and that judge when he reads it, he knows that is legal or not. Without me to tell you, that sustain or not. So each of us, when you file your own profile, its not me submit my paperworks to the judge. 

We can all file the things to the judge on our own. I just happened to share with all my facebook, if they stay on my website. Its everywhere.



You accusing someone or something, or abused these movie for your own individual glory to yell at the judge, and you bring the gangs in....not the wolf packs.

Right?


You all using the court room for a different reason. That's it.

I am using it for something else, to solve my road blocks.


I can just write the judge a note, I prefer when you all be dead, I gonna live forever, that is when I imagine what to do with it. If my finance sustain, I just put that later, the publisher someone kept those manuscript. Its not a publishing book, its a manuscript, the binder photocopy. That is one way to do it. 

I go with Kian or Shane, to...one of those Youtube collaboration. TYG used to partner with Google. (that was with Simon). I find out how long this interface design behind, probably Google has something else, there is the music in something, even just one album. Some people followers not the disciples care about what that is. Or I re-create my income stream through I write the lyrics, and Kian adapt the music behind.

Until you all be wolf packs dead, I don't require to go near any of that. 


You got it wrong, this interface belongs TO ME. They kneel to me, to see these interface....that's the difference ! The stupid girl like you, to string some none related of all words, to sound like connected, there is not one thing they are related to each other, TO ME.

My author's name, so that is me.

You got it wrong. Its the youth budget office, they listen, they see the interface, that one 18 years old military youth girl decide the 20 years investment, they bet on me without Shane, without Google, without Simon or Kian those. Its none related. 


You all kept be pamped by your parents, that is also an unbrella living world under, seriously. 

And eating that 8 dollar a meal to say, once outing for 10 years was one stranger's face to sound like near your student mode activity to walk in again the court room. Some people seeing the investors will tell you.....your space have no people investing on you to see your face swallowing the hunger mode of your stomach, it was everyone struggle a meal for not the credit cards in debts. Those monthly rental til 65 years old, you fighting hard, your every 2 weeks nail toe to imagine King in England, the Yogi Bear, those living eye glasses without, to half curve your body, you cannot see your toe nails, the luxury life, its every 2 weeks in pain and in troubles, how long you can keep doing this until 50 years old, not 65 years old glory.....

The comic book, the TV fame, to a rural dreams of the reality. None those practicality, your personality was in the mode to kill, not in the mode to solve EVERYONE's an issue, if in the end of all those file to process...you are that one.

Someone will plot the data right. 

That is unfortunate.




No comments:

Post a Comment