1/02/24

New Romance

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qISDU8Mn7H8


Wish Washington D.C, I didn't think I will get there, so I never think. You believe you coming in here, or China, so later you could go to D.C?  Anything plan in that session? They told you? What if?

This is not you imagine you are similar like me, the moment you left America, you have a MD 6+2 back in America, your facebook got destroyed?! For that matter, I destroyed my facebook first.


When the celebrity or Steve Jobs whom wish to go to D.C, you need to have the school degree. Really. Including Eben Pagan.

Westlife - Still Here: https://youtu.be/_2pFqHiTHz4?si=rwV-NAKKs1D4mi8K


In D.C, I need to have the driving license, to get to Wal-Mart, I get a lot of things I need I return to this place I stay. But only I know what I put in the cart, I can just call the Taxi too. But if I have the driving liscence, I land in the airport, I will walk towards the rental car, to go and asking them, with my proper stay lengh of time. I by the way to look for some other package and told my last bf in case he coming in. My mother needs a pick up one of those or my family. 

When I shop in Wal-Mart, I go to these Isle A to 10, to find some of the things including the greeting cards from Hallmark, or some of this pajamas place in the winter they sell in America the fleece touch-and-feel nature. I like those. I got the 2 pairs here from Wal-Mart.

If I am with the boyband, I must coming in earlier or later including Taipei mayor or my father or etc etc ....I don't know why so many people all at the same time. These people you sometimes just see them once of the blue moon and have one lunch or dinner, and they set off their next 6 month by themselves. 

If I am by myself, I will check the location of the map myself. Is this when I land means? I don't do on purpose to see things but if I seeing anything these kinds, I will tell them too.

(The birds talk)


This is about your making money?

If I making money with the things I found, not sure. I found out a lot of things.




No comments:

Post a Comment